Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

• Multi Game Support

larsenv - - Wiimmfi (English)

@Wiimm Ryuusei no RockMan 3: Black Ace can be set to FULL with comment "Game is region-locked." The game can be renamed to "Ryuusei no RockMan 3: Black Ace / Red Joker". The US version (Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Ace) should remain as Testing, but can be renamed to "Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Ace / Red Joker".

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Cookie and Cream can be set to FULL, with no comment, it needs its FC mode changed too.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Puffins: Island Adventure can be set to FULL with no comment.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Trackmania Wii can be set to Working with some issues or Partially working with the comment "Leaderboards and track sharing don't work".

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm If you need an explanation for the above game, put "Call of Duty ranking servers are not supported by Wiimmfi." Onslaught (MadSecta) can be set to FULL with no comment. Trackmania Wii's comment can be updated to say "Track sharing and rankings are broken".

• Multi Game Support

Quote from Leseratte: “Wiimm is managing the game definitions in batches when he has time, not every time something is posted here. I have access to the server and could (in theory) update new game definitions as well, but last time that resulted in chaos and broken game definitions because both Wiimm and me tried working on a game, so I'm leaving that to Wiimm unless there's a good reason not to. I'd imagine that when the new MKW-Fun is released (which Wiimm and me are currently working on) he'…

• Collecting Error Codes

Quote from VGmaster: “I found error code 258403 while in the CMOC while trying to submit my votes in a contest while judging, its appeared twice now in a row. ” That appears sometimes and I don't know why. Sorry about that, it annoys me too lol.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Ducati Moto can be set to FULL with no comment, but needs its FC mode changed.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Please put these URLs on the stats page (so there's a link to check those out). - Animal Crossing: Wild World - discord.gg/qQsSMwH - Batallion Wars 2 - discord.gg/3c2XqSs - Call of Duty (DS) - discord.gg/WXR7n2A - Metroid Prime Hunters - discord.gg/zwTMDc9 - WarioWare DIY - diy.tvc-16.science/ - Wii Speak Channel - rc24.xyz/services/speak.html Or @Leseratte at this point (check the backlogs too) because I assume Wiimm is busy

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Simple Wii Series Vol 1.: The Minna de Kart Race can be set to FULL with no comment. The FC mode needs to be changed.

• Multi Game Support

@TSinnohTrainer @a2xb2 Please stop using this thread for game troubleshooting. Please make your own thread for it or find somewhere more relevant for it. This thread is supposed to be to notify @Wiimm to update each game's status on Wiimmfi or to fix them (he still needs to update the latest games we mentioned). This thread is not for game troubleshooting.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Marble Saga: Kororinpa and MX vs. ATV: Untamed (USA) can be set to FULL with no comment.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary needed to be set to FULL. I might be mistaken but it looks like you set 20th to FULL. 20th can be set back to Testing.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary can be set to FULl with no comment. 3 Wii game definitions are attached as well for you to add. For Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary (not 15th), when trying to matchmake, we get error 85010 on the game. The error code means that the MS server is down, it tries to connect to puyopuyo20ds.ms11.gs.wiimmfi.de and successfully queries the DNS. Maybe it's because the game is set to Mix. Are you able to check on this?

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Please change the FC mode type for puyopuyods (Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary) to NDS. puyobomberds can be removed from the game definitions since it isn't used.

• Multi Game Support

@dragoon A fix was applied that might let you get the DLC for Fossil Fighters Champions now. Can you please go in the game now and see if the DLC works?

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Thanks. I hope the DS games will be added soon. I think that takoronuswii is for the US version of the game, Octomania. Looks like the game has different internal game names for each region, so the US version can be removed from swtakoronwii.

• Multi Game Support

@Leseratte Is it possible you can add these game definitions in the 2 posts above and make the changes I requested (like I also wrote on Discord)? It's a lot, but @Wiimm told me that he has some health problems and can't be at the computer much, so I think it would be helpful for him. And we can work more closely on other fixes if you're able to do this.

• Multi Game Support

@Alex_Halley That game cannot be played on USB Loaders, but it can be played on Dolphin. I never tried it so I won't be much of help, but this is off-topic anyway.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm I got 83 more game definitions, this time for the DS. I hope this isn't too much for you to handle, but if you add these and the WiiWare games I put on the post above, Wiimmfi will have most games supported. Then we can fill in the gaps. I'm sorry if this is a lot. Here's also some more information: - Remove Trackmania DS from Wiimmfi. There is no evidence that it actually had Wi-Fi support. - For Super Smash Bros. Brawl, mention that the RiiConnect24 DNS is 164.132.44.106 in the comments…