Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from StarWolf3000: “Quote from 2x2Master77: “1. Did you turn off the Wii/remove the SD card while updating? 2. Do you use an original disc or a disc that you burnt an .iso file on? ” CTGP does not support backup discs, only original MKWii discs. ” if you have a drive chip it works :p

• Multi Game Support

Billy549 - - Wiimmfi (English)

this isn't a development support place. It's *very* likely this server is unique to the GH games, and thus there's little demand for them to be reversed. You'd have to reverse engineer the game's `main.dol` - Wiimm mentioned a way to read the strings (text!) out of a DOL, but you'd need to use a decompiler like GHidra and figure out what the hell the mess of the code meant. It's not likely to happen any time soon.

• Multi Game Support

There's a GH specific domain in there, and I have no clue what that server's for. That's probably the server that's causing errors

• No, Open/WEP would be no different - I really suggest you get a second router/AP though, since being on Open means nobody needs a password to use your Internet (and if they start doing illegal things on your internet you'd be at risk); the DMZ config not letting you configure the IP setting you're using is very Virgin Media it seems.

• You have a VM SuperHub? I'm surprised it allows you to connect to WEP. I cant make any recommendations since I don't do it often, but you can usually pick up a cheap used router (I have a TP-Link TL-WR841N v9 - It runs OpenWRT 15.05.1 which is kinda old and it's not the best router but you might be able to find a cheap one you can turn off when not in use?) from eBay/etc and set it up to be just an Access Point. I'm surprised the 2ac doesn't allow DMZ though, my 3 works just fine.

• 81010 etc isn't always "you were banned." It's more likely that you're losing connection - DS' WiFi is quite weak and unstable at times, try getting closer to your router perhaps?

• Dolphin still has the wait (though 14 minutes is not long at all :P), but the 7 day wait is checked before your ban. If you're getting 23918 then are you absolutely sure you imported your NAND? Clearly you've used your MAC (which you need to) but it should work.

• About banning

the Wii can support WPA and WPA2 (iirc, it can't do WPA2 TKIP which is fine because TKIP is outdated? or it might be it can do TKIP and not AES), so the Wii should definitely be fine. Anyways, as previously said, it's really suspicious that the Wii U got banned 34 hours ago

• That's not the serial number you need You want the one on the bottom sticker c:

• Quote from Frost3227: “In summary, sounds like a physical console is still needed (Can’t say I’ve heard of that first part though?) ” Sure if you wanna play on Wiimmfi, but dumping legally without a Wii is possible. Quote from ZetsuCl: “Quote from PokeAcer: “"Well technically in theeeeory you could dump with a RawDump drive"" ” How? :o ” wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/RawDump

• Mario kart wii CTGP

I'm not DMing anybody anything, he can respond here if he wishes.

• Well technically in theeeeory you could dump with a RawDump drive and not own a Wii and still legally be allowed to play it, but yeah uh you need a real Wii NAND (a "virtual"Wii NAND from a WiiU works too!)

• Yeah, Loadiine's NUS blocking DNS should be fine - the main concern is DNSes used for Wiimmfi stuff.

• Quote from Greg4232: “If you want to use GTS, use this DNS: 178.62.43.212. Website of trades: pkmnclassic.net/gts/ ” 164.132.44.106 works with PkmnClassic's GTS. My GAMESTATS proxies Pokemon requests to mm201's server - I can verify this works

• Mario kart wii CTGP

pardoning a ban = it's "revoked" (you're not banned :P) It might be useful giving the Wii FC, but it's possible another ban is affecting you, so @Leseratte would probs be best here.

• Multi Game Support

Thank you so much for the huge update - hope your leg heals soon! c:

• Sepalani was probably the person looking at MHTri, and he has been rather busy + not been able to work on it. It's disabled on Wiimmfi probably bc he has no way to test rn and leaving the game to error is meh It would be cool to see and I'm sure he wants to eventually

• The bug's not that simple - from what I remember, it's a distinct lack of SSL module in the IOSes that vWii VC injects use. I don't think any tool exists that can decompile the one-ELF IOSes into their constituent parts, which you'd need to be able to use vWii VC mode with SSL.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm please update URL on ExciteBots: Trick Racing (maybe with an INFO comment with the URL in as well?): Quote from TopStarRacer: “Hi there. I'm not sure where to request this so I apologize if this isn't the right place. On the main stats page some games have links to Discord servers or forums for their communities. ExciteBots: Trick Racing has one currently linked to thegamecommunity.com. Unfortunately that site will be shutting down soon so the ExciteBots community has moved from there to …

• About banning

Quote from StarWolf3000: “Quote from 2x2Master77: “I feel there should be an own thread for Wiimmfi reports to make it easier for everyone to look for certain stuff. Also, it would reduce the traffic here so everyone can keep up. Edit: I forgot there is a thread for suggestions, sorry! ” I have responded to that, and also I know what you want to achieve with it, there's currently no way to split ban reports and ban discussions in this thread (it has 7,500+ posts). The split should've been made w…