Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 885.

• About banning

Frost3227 - - Wiimmfi (English)

Quote from 2x2Master: “@Frost3227 Wait, aren't you a moderator? ” Not since 2017-ish.

• About banning

1. Multiple posts = considered spam. Try using the "edit" feature. 2. Insight from a moderator would help, if you are genuinely curious. I'd wait for a reply, or wait until you find your own evidence(?).

• About banning

Quote from lilyh: “wiimmfi bans are by game, not console (if 23917 and correct me if im wrong). ” This is incorrect. At least history would speak for itself on this one, because cheaters were not allowed on other games in the past either, and bans were never based by game afaik ... unless something recent was done anyway. Profile and console are usually banned together.

• About banning

Maybe everyone should stop responding about this particular subject. No, seriously. This issue is, what... weeks old? Months old at this point? I'm honestly surprised this has been allowed to go on for this long. This is nothing but bickering at this point, and is pretty childish.

• About banning

Quote from FancyDolphin: “Have you never used Antifreeze codes in your life? Also Seeky's RCE Protection code exists. ” I have not been up to date at all on this, but isn’t this the recent one? (and has it proven to work efficiently?)

• auto bans forbidden region

Regions that are not listed, or listed on here (→ wiimmfi.de/reg-stat) as Deny will likely have you autobanned.

• site still down?

Server status seems to be functional as of now. Do you have an error code?

• NANDs und Savefiles dürfen nur einer Person gehören und Wiimmfi erlaubt meistens nur eine Verbindung von der gleichen NAND. Veröffentlichte Profile, z. B. von Dolphin, sind verboten, und die Standard-Dolphin-NAND wurde verbannt weil sie von hunderten Spielern benutzt wurde.

• About banning

Quote from 2x2Master77: “@Frost3227 That also happened to me once, but on an actual Wii. ” It’s mostly in repeated cases where this matters. Frame drops happening in multiple races usually results in whacked results repeatedly.

• About banning

Quote from MasterPichu: “First of all.. You going from last place to 1st means you wifi shut off or something as for them you will just telport.. ” And... if you’re last, and nowhere near first, and somehow steal first position in the results, more than likely that’s an issue with dolphin lag if you’re running it. The player should either fix it or don’t use it because it will likely happen more than once, and they’ll eventually be reported.

• About banning

In any questionable scenario, I would not use Dolphin at all, specifically AND especially if you know it to be an issue. Otherwise you'll either be reported for screwing one too many races over, or one of the moderators will be able to see your finish time to be illegitimate anyway. Better to fix the issue at hand now.

• About banning

Quote from aliensnipemaster: “The wierdest thing happened in wiimmfi in worldwide vs just minutes ago I was in last place and somehow got first place and got the vr for 1st place I didn't have any cheats activated After race ended and resuts were shown the room crashed for some reason and I was disconnected ” Haven't you been claiming to use Dolphin multiple times recently? You're almost guaranteed to be having problems if so... if Dolphin drops frames, it's gonna screw over other players' finis…

• In summary, sounds like a physical console is still needed (Can’t say I’ve heard of that first part though?)

• Quote from ZetsuCl: “Hi, can i play without a real wii Nand? I don't have a Wii but i want to play MKW with my friends, how can i do it without a real console? ” You can't, you have to have both the console, and the game (especially for legal reasons...)

• Mario kart wii CTGP

Quote from 2x2Master77: “Oh, I thought you can only look up bans from the last 30 days! That means you should try if you can get online. ” This was a change made recently, although I still personally have trouble seeing records this old. Then again, it’s probably designed moreso to check your own(?) bans rather than others.

• About banning

Quote from aliensnipemaster: “Yes I am using a 30fps code not sure if it will really help but I will stay away from vs races since they seem to be laggy ” If you’re unsure/not confident, better to invest in a console just to stay safe (from bans).

• Wiimmfi Error -23917

Quote from StoneWellForever: “I on accident had my stuff on and in my my stuff folder, i had backwards tracks of all Nintendo MKWii traks. sometime later, i did not know that it was still on and i joined a worldwide, and i was put backwards. i got 6th on the race, but i actually got 1st. please, if you guys know about this, please tell me. Thank You, and have a good day. Name: ConnorBDAY FC: 2883-6357-1028 ” 24 hour ban, remove the illegal mods and then try again tomorrow.

• About banning

I don’t think it’s that serious of an issue. (We know the slurs anyway) Not that I agree with them promoting what they’re saying in kick reasons, I don’t; There was never a rule against it, and probably shouldn’t be, unless the issue is more severe.

• About banning

Impressive. Every word of what you just said was wrong. First thing, be glad you have any chance at all. The official policy back in 2015 was that you don't get any unban at all. Back in the era of (23914/5) pernanent console bans, you were gone for good. Secondly, believe it or not, Wiimmfi will still be around in 2 years. I quit for 2 years after I resigned myself, I didn't expect to be active at all, yet here I am again (thanks corona) And last but not least, don't make it seem like you're be…

• About banning

That's how you react to a temporary ban? You're not very smart are you?