Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• About banning

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (English)

They are issued as permanent bans (and are stored in the system as a permanent ban). But sometimes Wiimm purges old bans that have been issued 2+ years in the past and removes them all.

• LE-Code Crash

Leseratte - - Mario Kart Wii

I already looked into the crash (someone else reported it to me, too) but I have absolutely no idea where it comes from. The crash is somewhere in the game code, not in the LE-CODE.

• Your Dolphin is broken and generates a new serial number all the time. Unless you fix that (maybe try reimporting the NAND) you'll always run into the 7-day wait.

• Dolphin Error Code 23913

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (Deutsch)

Dein Dolphin ändert bei jedem Login seine Seriennummer. Ich vermute mal der importierte NAND ist irgendwie kaputt.

• Dolphin Error Code 23913

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (Deutsch)

Wenn du mir Freundescode oder IP oder sowas nennst damit ich dich in den Logs finde, gerne ...

• - How did you import your NAND? - Is this NAND from a Wii or a WiiU? - Which tool did you use to create the NAND backup?

• At around 10am UTC, your Dolphin serial number changed from LEH273115803 to LEH273120531. Then, at 11am UTC (when you started getting error 23913, it had changed again, to LEH273122243. That's all autogenerated serial numbers by Dolphin (LEH273122243 = September 29, 12:22:43) and not your console serial number. Also, your Dolphin menu says "?.?" as system menu version and not a system menu version. How did you import your NAND? That probably didn't work. Try doing it again, using the "Administra…

• OPENHOST for Dr Mario?

That'd be possible, it's already done for some games. Some games have an "(i)" between console type and game name on wiimmfi.de/stat?m=8, that can be made to link to any URL.

• OPENHOST for Dr Mario?

OPENHOST has already been tested for Dr. Mario and it does not work. The game doesn't allow non-friends to connect to your friend room, there's nothing Wiimmfi can do about that.

• 1. Wenn du noch genau den Installer hast mit dem du den Priiloader German Mod installiert hast, kannst du den einfach wieder starten, den Priiloader installieren, und direkt danach den englischen Priiloader installieren. Ich würde nur vorher schon den Installer für den englischen Priiloader auf die SD packen, damit du den dann installieren kannst ohne zwischendurch die Wii auszuschalten oder den HBC zu verlassen. Also in den deutschen Installer, dort deinstallieren, dann zurück in den HBC, und v…

• How is adding a track tag to your CT archive something that needs to be discussed with the Wiki staff?

• About banning

Quote from Cnnr: “but I still get banned for 2 WEEKS!! ” Yeah, that's what you get for using an unacceptable Mii name for the third time.

• It's safe to disclose your serial number here. There's not much a malicious person could do with that.

• That has absolutely nothing to do with Wiimmfi. Wiimmfi is a replacement server for Wii and DS, replacing the defunct Gamespy servers. Club Penguin is something entirely different.

• Help MarioKart

Leseratte - - Wii-U-Homebrew

No, right now there is no way to do that. The special IOS that Nintendo created to use the WiiU gamepad in Wii games lacks another important feature that Wiimmfi needs (SSL). Someone would need to take that IOS apart and try to inject SSL support back into it, which is pretty complicated and as far as I know, nobody has successfully done that yet.

• Then you will not be able to take part in this test. This test is only for people where the USB stuff is broken with the Auto Wiimmfi Patcher. If the USB keyboard isn't working when loaded through an USB Loader you are using the wrong cIOS.

• Quick post from me that has nothing to do with Friend Code Exchange, but with Animal Crossing: The current Auto Wiimmfi Patcher seems to have a bug that makes USB keyboards no longer work in Animal Crossing. I have identified a possible fix, but I don't have Animal Crossing so I cannot verify that. I would need one or two beta testers with a Wii (no WiiU support for now, sorry), the Internet Channel, Animal Crossing and a USB keyboard (which doesn't work in the Wiimmfi-patched game but does work…

• Also, schauen wir mal. Die Fehlercodes die du aufgelistet hast zählen zu vielen verschiedenen Kategorien. 51330 und 51331 sind auf jeden Fall schonmal definitiv lokale Probleme - die Konsole kann sich nicht mit dem Router verbinden. Die sollten allerdings in der Regel nicht einfach so auftreten, sondern nur wenn halt was falsch eingestellt ist, dann aber immer. 84020, 81010 und 86420 sind in der Regel Fehler, die durch NATNEG-Probleme ausgelöst werden - was meistens auch oft durch merkwürdige Ro…

• If you want you can beta-test this error 60000 fix: forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.p…0-fix-for-all-Wii-games/?

• Wenn es dir nur um die Spielstände geht kannst du auch ein Backup vom aktuellen, kaputten Zustand machen (vorher das funktionierende sichern!!) und danach, wenn die Wii wieder läuft, die Spielstände aus dem kaputten Backup rausfrickeln und wieder auf die Wii kopieren.