Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Das liegt an dem Wiimmfi Update. Der Virtual Console modus unterstützt kein HTTPS, was Mario Kart mit dem neuen Patch aber vorraussetzt, weil da ja ausführbarer Code bei jedem Verbinden heruntergeladen und ausgeführt wird und wir das nicht ohne Absicherung mit normalem HTTP machen wollen.

• About banning

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (English)

Quote from Smilio1991: “Quote from Leseratte: “It's highly highly unlikely that you are seeing cheaters in almost every race. Players are probably just better than you. But if you see a player that's obviously cheating, you can report that (with proof) in this thread. ” Its true that there are not cheaters in every game and that there are better players than me. I went a bit too far. But I notice some players will jump off the track and reappear somewhere else or even leap forwards. I'll report …

• About banning

It's highly highly unlikely that you are seeing cheaters in almost every race. Players are probably just better than you. But if you see a player that's obviously cheating, you can report that (with proof) in this thread.

• The item roulette doesn't work? What do you mean with that? I played the intermezzo on Dolphin and didn't see anything wird about the item roulette.

• HBC.Hackmii.com/scan

Leseratte - - Wii-Hacking

Dann ist vielleicht, aus welchem Grund auch immer, auf deiner SD-Karte der Hackmii-Installer im USB-Loader-Ordner? Probier doch mal, den USB-Loader GX komplett von der SD zu löschen und neu runterzuladen.

• Oops, that's not supposed to happen. I'll look into that tomorrow. EDIT: Found the error, will be fixed in the next Intermezzo.

• HBC.Hackmii.com/scan

Nachdem du den USB-Loader geladen hast und da auf Homebrew gehst ... warum? Einfach den Homebrew Channel im Wii-Menü starten (dann landest du auf dem Bildschirm auf deinem ersten Bild) und da dann die Programme starten, die du nutzen willst, z. B. einen USB-Loader.

• HBC.Hackmii.com/scan

Wo genau gehst du auf "usb loader" und was genau steht in der Meldung? Kannst du mal ein Foto machen? Oder ist das der normale Hackmii-Startbildschirm wo man nach 20 Sekunden 1 drückt um den HBC zu installieren?

• Multi Game Support

You can try to make a network dump of the connection. If the game is using Gamespy (and thus could potentially be used on Wiimmfi), the game name will show up in the network dump. Or, if you can't get your Wii traffic dumped, try booting the game through Dolphin, then you can just use Wireshark to dump the traffic.

• Multi Game Support

@Brand.Newman Usually, the secret can be found in this file: aluigi.altervista.org/papers/gslist.cfg However I can't find the game name "Taktofmagicwii" in there. Are you sure that that's the correct internal game name? @NiteLite you just download the template here download.wiimm.de/wiimmfi/game-definitions/_template.tab and fill out all the parameters, then post the file here and Wiimm will add it to Wiimmfi.

• When did you first connect to Wiimmfi with your Wii? 13 hours ago? The 7 day wait begins from the time that that NAND connects to Wiimmfi for the first time, whether that's on Wii or on Dolphin. For Wii, it's just not enforced. So yes, if you've only just connected to Wiimmfi on your Wii 13 hours ago, you'll need wo wait the rest of the 7 days on Dolphin.

• Wiimm isn't saying that he would do that. But we know for a fact that it is possible, even if you use Seeky's RCE protection. And once the right (or wrong, in this case) people figure out how it works, someone will go on a bricking tour just for fun and brick a bunch of consoles on AltWFC. Not being able to play online temporarily (because you got a temporary ban on Wiimmfi and no other server supports MKWii) is still better than not being able to play online or offline permanently because a hac…

• If Dolphin's in portable mode, then yeah, just copying the whole folder to a different computer should work. Your friend can then just delete the MKWii licenses (or the whole savegame) and make his own one.

• About banning

Please tell us your friend code so we can check.

• Yeah, the tool is a command line tool, it's supposed to be run from the command line, not by drag and drop. I'll try to make that work as well later. I've sent you the two updated cheat codes in your private message, just see if these cheatcodes work.

• Would you mind testing this version and see if that works better?

• There are more bugs in the game that could be abused than just the ones that Seekys' code patches.

• That's probably better than people getting their Wiis bricked all over the place ...

• Internet-Verbindung direkt weg?

Ja. Die dann per WAD-Manager installieren, genau wie vorher mit den Riiconnect24-WADs. Danach dann nochmal testen. Wenn das allerdings nur IOS31 und IOS80 sind dann ist es eigentlich unwahrscheinlich dass die auch den Homebrewchannel beeinflussen, der nutzt ja normalerweise IOS58 ...

• Internet-Verbindung direkt weg?

Von so einem Fehler höre ich zum ersten Mal. Ich weiß nicht genau, was RiiConnect24 alles mit den IOS anstellt, aber wenn du sagst dass es ungefähr seitdem auftritt kannst du es ja mal ohne probieren. Die IOS-Dateien von RiiConnect24 helfen dir dabei nicht - du müsstest von allen IOS die du installiert hast die entsprechende Version vom NUS runterladen (wiidatabase.de/downloads/pc-tools/nus-downloader/ ) und installieren. Bei den System-IOS (60, 70, 80) aufpassen dass es auf jeden Fall auch die …