Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hi Wiimm. Here's my bin file: drive.google.com/file/d/15gxIW…n87XwicF/view?usp=sharing I'm only using lecode-USA.bin

• Thank you for answering Laseratte. Here are the crash screens I got after celebration screens of Banana and Lightning Cups 6GU8i6o.jpg MDWewDP.jpg Also i got this crash screen everytime I select Mii characters with P3 or P4 on Multiplayer, i thought this was fixed with LE-CODE mZoJkNN.jpg I also noticed that the game is not fair when it comes to the random choices. For example T DC ; DC ; 0x02 ; "064"; "Wii Daisy Circuit"; "" H DC ; DC ; 0x04 ; "065"; "Wii Daisy Circuit (Original)"; "" H DC ; DC…

• Hi, I've been working on my custom track distribution with LE-CODE (amazing how you can get more than 300+ tracks and battle arenas working again), everything seemed to be pretty fine until I've noticed that the game bugs terribly when you choose "Random" or "In Order" in both VS Race and Battle modes (the game starts to pick the wrong courses). Also the game crashes for some reason every time you win the Banana and Lightning cups in Grand Prix. This is a weird case that only happens with these …

• Thanks so much Wiimm! I already edited the wiki and wrote you at the Custom Region Talk Page.

• Hello guys. as you can see I'm new to the community but I've been a fan of Wiimmfi / MKW custom tracks for a long time. so it's my first time interacting here. I've been learning about MKW modding since 2015 and now I'm happy to have made my own MKW CT distribution that is called "FJ's Mario Kart Pack 2017". It runs perfectly offline and now I want to share it with the community and my friends so I need to allow online play. I don't know a lot about Wiimmfi stuff but I've seen here and the Custo…