Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• About banning

lilyh - - Wiimmfi (English)

Wiimmfi mods can check passed mii names. doing it to get you off the server its that simple.

• About banning

Quote from Lightning: “Listen this is very unnecessary. Reporting for something that happened more than a month ago is ridiculous. You are wasting space on this thread so please just stop posting about nonsense reports. And that really isn't a bannable offense. I do not know why you are going out of your way to blame me for random things but it is not ok. You gave me a 4 week ban already can you leave me alone now? Thank you ” Time doesn't matter, it still happened. It's commenting on the report…

• About banning

Quote from 2x2Master: “Quote from lilyh: “Name: Pikapower FC:4343-9271-2424 ” The FC is wrong. You are reporting Lightning's FC. ” yea that's because it was him...

• About banning

The host did not allow it. we both were just testing some CTs to see if they would lag online but he sent me the wrong version for the first race xD

• About banning

Hello, when looking into some old files I found a old video of someone joining a froom of mine and a friend and hacking in it (if you can get banned for that) and keep in mind he joined without asking or without knowing he was joining. Also this video is old, its from September 9th I forgot I had this. Name: Pikapower FC:4343-9271-2424 Room: I don't have anymore Proof: youtu.be/rVxWyc1OeFU if you can get banned for this that would be great. keep in mind he was not invited to join. Thank you.

• About banning

you also trolled him too, that doesn't really improve your point.

• About banning

listen, follow the rules and you won't get banned. it is as easy as that. sorry for spamming the page

• About banning

... I said that was from a friend, not me i have no control on what he did or said

• About banning

Hi, I'm here to report 2 players for my friend Name: Ween FC: 1552-1970-3136 Reason: VR Hack Room: wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/list/r1786859 Proof: youtu.be/m5rLEler2R4 Name: MKrκτ FC: 4343-9271-2424 Reason: Trolling Room: wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/room/r1787672 Proof: youtu.be/1TECDV3pA9g Edit:cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…1853659439134/unknown.png he added this to my friends video after (my friend clams he did said what he said as a joke) Thank you, if they get banned

• @Wiimm It never happens if you run Seeky's RCE Protection so even if someone would run it nothing would happen @Billy549 XeR found out about RCE in 2016 and it was used as anticheat to see what you were running (i took this from star's vid on rce) but it is kinda good alt is going down for the small amount of players that didnt run any codes

• everyone I knew that plays altwfc hasn't got their wii bricked, freezes and black screens tho. anyway bye bye altwfc you will be missed.

• About banning

No, I don't think there is a way to reduce it. sorry man

• About banning

Quote from sullyrox: “Stop trolling me with reds. I sadly forgot to record it, but he did the exact same thing to me on DK Mountain... Not 100% sure if it's bannable but he was targetting me in particular. streamable.com/y20906 Full race: youtu.be/XVvmzm_EG40 Room: wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/list/r1762256 PID: wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/list/p600303127 FC: 2625-9330-8183 Again, up to the moderators whether or not this is bannable. ” in my opinion, stop trolling like this or like how @Lightning did it should…

• Wii controller transporting Miis

lilyh - - Wii U

it works on wii not vwii i believe, i can check later

• About banning

AADFHJOP/ is a wiimmfi clan. thats why players use it. its just a small group of friends

• About banning

they can't ban him unless you got his/her fc.

• About banning

that's weird, one of my friends is banned on mkwii but can play brawl or any other game fine on wiimmfi.

• About banning

@DariusMKW Idk, i would just wait (wait half a year then see if they will unban, if not then wait a half a year again then if not then just wait a year again then you should get unbanned). yea it seems like a long time but there are other games on wiimmfi and other servers (just remember to be safe on them). also wiimmfi bans are by game, not console (if 23917 and correct me if im wrong).

• About banning

you were not banned permanently, so just wait out the ban. DO NOT try to bypass

• About banning

Quote from T0MMY: “Quote from FancyDolphin: “Have you never used Antifreeze codes in your life? Also Seeky's RCE Protection code exists. ” Quote from 2x2Master: “@T0MMY Please understand that you can't get unbanned. I don't see why an exception should be made for you, unless you can prove you didn't cheat. I think everything is said about how to protect yourself against AltWFC cheaters. Still, please be aware of the risks AltWFC has by reading this: forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.p…?postID=705462#…