Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Wegen Zeitmangels gibt es kein In Intermezzo in dieser Woche.

• Intermezzo ist unterwegs. Ich muss jetzt noch einkaufen.

• Combining more codes into GCH

Wiimm - - Mario Kart Wii

No, WCH can't be manipulated, because hey are integrated as complete sections.

• Have you tried to manipulate GCH/WCH files?

• Das heutige Intermezzo: * Strecken: download.wiimm.de/intermezzo/mkw-intermezzo-2020-10-13.txt * Download: download.wiimm.de/intermezzo/mkw-intermezzo-2020-10-13.txz (tar.xz Datei) Leseratte hat beide Varianten von Conditional Out of Bounds in den LE-CODE eingebaut. Mit den Strecken, die mit den Präfixen T1 (1 Runde) und T3 (3 Runden) beginnen, können diese Erweiterungen getestet werden. Es sind u.a. die folgenden Cheats enthalten: * Mein universeller Unlock-Cheat * Meine Item-Cheats für Wiimote…

• Quote from SwampyGator: “Mario Kart Tour renamed a couple of older tracks (GBA Bowser Castle 1 -> GBA Bowser's Castle 1, GBA Bowser Castle 2 -> GBA Bowser's Castle 2, SNES Koopa Beach 2 -> SNES Koopa Troopa Beach 2), should we reflect these changes on the database and Wiiki? ” Good question to @KantoEpic and @Atlas. (You see, I won't decide such Wiiki details any longer) I think, at least redirects should be set. Quote from SwampyGator: “All distributions should have a series tag, even if it's n…

• Quote from SwampyGator: “Wii Shop Raceway (7403) - Name should be "Wii Shop Raceway" not "Wii_Shop Raceway" ” The underscore is needed here, because otherwise it is detected as a track of the Wii. Quote from SwampyGator: “Twilight Town (7510) - Version should be v1.ctj not v1 ” It's the only v1. I removed the prefix because it is not necessary to distinguish variants.

• LE-Code Crash

Wiimm - - Mario Kart Wii

I found the bug. It was the new block-track algorithm: If BLOCK-TRACK is 0 (blocking disabled) the host-wins-always option was ignored. Code is fixed now. As workaround set "BLOCK-TRACK = 1" or to any larger value.

• Combining more codes into GCH

Wiimm - - Mario Kart Wii

This should work. But you have to remove the END_OF_CHEAT marker "f000000 00000000" at the end.

• @T0MMY In other words: If we play together at ALTWFC, I'm able to brick your Wii. And if I transform to a bad guy, I'll do so!

• LE-Code Crash

Wiimm - - Mario Kart Wii

I don't understand it -- no idea at all. Can you please give me the distribution for further tests.

• LE-Code Crash

Wiimm - - Mario Kart Wii

I used the USA version of intermezzo and selected all 10 tracks as host without any issues. Are you sure, that the host of your tests used a correct patched image?

• LE-Code Crash

Wiimm - - Mario Kart Wii

Can you please test it with the newest Intermezzo (released some minute ago). I'll test the USA version tomorrow too.

• Das heutige Intermezzo: * Strecken: download.wiimm.de/intermezzo/mkw-intermezzo-2020-10-06.txt * Download: download.wiimm.de/intermezzo/mkw-intermezzo-2020-10-06.txz (tar.xz Datei) Es sind u.a. die folgenden Cheats enthalten: * Mein universeller Unlock-Cheat * Meine Item-Cheats für Wiimote+Nunchuck und GC-Controller (PAL+USA).

• Quote from lilyh: “everyone I knew that plays altwfc hasn't got their wii bricked, freezes and black screens tho. ” This happens only, if a bad guy enters the server and ... But the danger is there. And because we know we published it. And now everyone can decide for themselves.

• Error with Host Always Wins Vote

Wiimm - - Mario Kart Wii

M94 = CHAT$TRACK_BY_HOST This means: The second message at the last page activates "only host" mode. We use such setting weekly with Intermezzo without issues. It is important that the hosts activates this message.

• Multi Game Support

Wiimm - - Wiimmfi (English)

If I remember right (it was before documenting all games as setup file), I tried Goldeneye and I it did''t use gamespy servers. Shall I try the config anyway*

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

Soeben habe ich Wiimms SZS Tools v2.20a freigegeben. Change Log: Source Code (11 lines) Links: - Eigenschaften - Download - Kommando-Zeilen-Interface (CLI) - Custom Mario Kart Wiiki - KMP Object Query - MKW Track Cross Reference

• LE-Code Crash

Wiimm - - Mario Kart Wii

You used build 23 (copied from an old intermezzo). That's problematic, because it was a test version and we didn't saved the linker map file for it. @Leseratte Maybe you can use the map files of build 24 -- they must be nearly equal.

• Ein Rekord-Intermezzo mit 96 Strecken! * Strecken: download.wiimm.de/intermezzo/mkw-intermezzo-2020-09-29.txt * Download: download.wiimm.de/intermezzo/mkw-intermezzo-2020-09-29.txz (tar.xz Datei) Es sind u.a. die folgenden Cheats enthalten: * Mein universeller Unlock-Cheat * Meine Item-Cheats für Wiimote+Nunchuck und GC-Controller (PAL+USA).