Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Multi Game Support

Billy549 - - Wiimmfi (English)

We tried emailing them before to no avail (especially since you could probably do the coin submission stuff now with nds-constraint) - if anyone can get a hold of CPR please tell them to dm here ;p

• You could always try [BETA] Error 60000 fix for all Wii games if you wish to c:

• mm201 has actually started looking at the email stuff for Pokémon Platinum/HG/SS recently, and since it's very likely similar then yes it's being worked on iirc it emails you if someone's completed your SOS Mail so you can download it and say thanks; Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver uses it for GTS notifications.

• The first RCE has been known for 2 years or so? And this is also an issue - it's the choice of AltWFC devs to shutter MKW for players, and they clearly are concerned enough.

• Multi Game Support

no; it uses DemonWare and not GameSpy.

• Multi Game Support

Quote from Rag: “@Wiimm Virtua Tennis 2009 can be set to FULL with no comment Quote from Billy549: “Doesn't Goldeneye 007 use DemonWare, and not GameSpy (and thus won't work on Wiimmfi right now)? Also, if a secret is missing from the list it should be in the DOL of the game (the main executable) - if I have time later I'll look. ” Someone already came up with a Goldeneye server that is accessed via gecko codes or something. I haven't tried it myself yet but you can check it out here:docs.google…

• Multi Game Support

I know DemonWare's servers were being looked at by someone so it will happen eventually c:

• Multi Game Support

Doesn't Goldeneye 007 use DemonWare, and not GameSpy (and thus won't work on Wiimmfi right now)? Also, if a secret is missing from the list it should be in the DOL of the game (the main executable) - if I have time later I'll look.

• We've actually tried asking Club Penguin: Rewritten before but they didn't get back to us; if you can get any of them to DM me on WHB (or reach out to me elsewhere) I'd be glad to get people to take a look.

• Multi Game Support

Seems fifa09ds works fine (multiple matches that dont seem cheated in the leaderboards and squad update even works bc EA has left EASO on.. til further notice), so can be set to FULL. fifa08ds logs in with a lowercase ID (Yf8e) and thus probably needs some edits on Wiimmfi's side

• Quote from StarWolf3000: “Quote from 2x2Master77: “1. Did you turn off the Wii/remove the SD card while updating? 2. Do you use an original disc or a disc that you burnt an .iso file on? ” CTGP does not support backup discs, only original MKWii discs. ” if you have a drive chip it works :p

• Multi Game Support

this isn't a development support place. It's *very* likely this server is unique to the GH games, and thus there's little demand for them to be reversed. You'd have to reverse engineer the game's `main.dol` - Wiimm mentioned a way to read the strings (text!) out of a DOL, but you'd need to use a decompiler like GHidra and figure out what the hell the mess of the code meant. It's not likely to happen any time soon.

• Multi Game Support

There's a GH specific domain in there, and I have no clue what that server's for. That's probably the server that's causing errors

• No, Open/WEP would be no different - I really suggest you get a second router/AP though, since being on Open means nobody needs a password to use your Internet (and if they start doing illegal things on your internet you'd be at risk); the DMZ config not letting you configure the IP setting you're using is very Virgin Media it seems.

• You have a VM SuperHub? I'm surprised it allows you to connect to WEP. I cant make any recommendations since I don't do it often, but you can usually pick up a cheap used router (I have a TP-Link TL-WR841N v9 - It runs OpenWRT 15.05.1 which is kinda old and it's not the best router but you might be able to find a cheap one you can turn off when not in use?) from eBay/etc and set it up to be just an Access Point. I'm surprised the 2ac doesn't allow DMZ though, my 3 works just fine.

• 81010 etc isn't always "you were banned." It's more likely that you're losing connection - DS' WiFi is quite weak and unstable at times, try getting closer to your router perhaps?

• Dolphin still has the wait (though 14 minutes is not long at all :P), but the 7 day wait is checked before your ban. If you're getting 23918 then are you absolutely sure you imported your NAND? Clearly you've used your MAC (which you need to) but it should work.

• About banning

the Wii can support WPA and WPA2 (iirc, it can't do WPA2 TKIP which is fine because TKIP is outdated? or it might be it can do TKIP and not AES), so the Wii should definitely be fine. Anyways, as previously said, it's really suspicious that the Wii U got banned 34 hours ago

• That's not the serial number you need You want the one on the bottom sticker c:

• Quote from Frost3227: “In summary, sounds like a physical console is still needed (Can’t say I’ve heard of that first part though?) ” Sure if you wanna play on Wiimmfi, but dumping legally without a Wii is possible. Quote from ZetsuCl: “Quote from PokeAcer: “"Well technically in theeeeory you could dump with a RawDump drive"" ” How? :o ” wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/RawDump