Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from SwampyGator: “I'm sure you already experienced it, but there's heavy lag when starting a Friend Room. ” I used a debug version with many trace logs for the driver selection. So it was to be expected. Quote from SwampyGator: “Blue Ruin Labyrinth crashed both in the room and in solo VS, should probably be marked as "freeze" instead of "select"? Or at least retested, I'm honestly not quite sure why it didn't crash for you considering the skyship brres was corrupted. ” I played it only of…

• wit+wwt : Wiimms ISO+WBFS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

wiimms-tools.png WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools v3.04a - 2021-04-18 Ein Kommandozeilen-Toolkit für ISO und WBFS Dateien. Dieses ist das Ankündigungsthema für WIT (Wiimms ISO Tools). wit.wiimm.de/ gibt es eine ausführlichere Übersicht über die Möglichkeiten, allerdings in englisch. wit+wwt sind Kommandozeilen-Tools. Das bedeutet, dass man zur Ausführung vorher ein Kommandofenster aufmacht um dann die Kommandos einzugeben. Dieses hat aber den Vorteil, dass man sich Batch-Dateien für immer wiederkehrende Au…

• Quote from justinh353: “ja mein echo ist anscheinend doch ganz schön doll kann ich trotzem am Teamspeak Server teilnehmen? ” Es ist echt nervig und störend, sich selbst zeitversetzt zu hören. Lösung kann ein Headset sein, oder Lautsprecher die weiter entfernt sind. Dann gibt es unter Einstellungen/Aufnahme gibt es noch * Hintergrundgeräusche entfernen * Echo Dämpfung. Beide könnte helfen.

• Quote from SwampyGator: “Is TeamSpeak required? ” Yes for minimal advises like: * Come to me and test a glitch. * Testing ended? * Testing ended! Use BB to Finish. * Please try ... (new LE-CODE features).

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

I did more tests: No problems with Linux. If opening a Cygwin console, special chars are accepted very well. But in Windows Batch/Windows the star is problematic (or unusable).

• Wiimms MKW Fun ( Region )

Wiimm - - Wii-Spiele-Treff

Wie spielen in aller Regelmäßigkeit Mittwochs und Donnerstags ab 19:30 CET/CES. Gestern und heute hatten wir wieder volle Räume.

• Blame on me. I forgot that the language support in my lecode-distrib-generator is broken (not adapted yet). That's the reason for REV_RENAME="0" in file param.sh. And here is another bug: create-image should not ask for the track language in this case.

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

I think it is a windows bug. Even "dir" can't find the file if using the stars. And the cmd window replaces it by a "?"-

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

Leseratte is right: My tools accept any filename with any file types. The real file type is detected by analyzing the content. Quote from Leseratte: “If that causes issues, maybe you can make your script move all tracks to a temporary file name before you call wszst. ” ... or use * to skip unusual characters.

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

As mentioned here, I already fixed it: Source Code (3 lines)

• Quote from SwampyGator: “I checked the Dutch translation file for this version (because I know that it's complete) and it looks like every track is included this time around, awesome. ” And I knew you'd check it out. And that's why both test tracks are included again.

• Das heutige Intermezzo: * Strecken: download.wiimm.de/intermezzo/mkw-intermezzo-2021-04-14.txt * Download: download.wiimm.de/intermezzo/mkw-intermezzo-2021-04-14.txz (tar.xz Datei) Es sind u.a. die folgenden Cheats enthalten: * Mein universeller Unlock-Cheat * Meine Item-Cheats für Nunchuck, Classic- und GCN-Controller (alle Regionen). Es sind auch Debug-Ausgaben während der Rennen möglich: * wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/LPAR#debug

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

Quote from Fynn935083: “Hey Wiimm, When are you going to fix that bug that Trainiax/Swampygator Mentioned with the Itemcheats bug? Its really annoying to always go into the lpar file and always replace that. Im going to code a open source batch program to help you make a lecode distribution and with that I cant make it because there is no cli tool that can replace text ” I don't see any real problem. If creating a LPAR with ITEM-CHEATS and scanning it again, the tools throw an error and item-che…

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

Quote from Wiimm: “skyship.brres is the problematic file. ” The file is corrupted. It contains a name with negative lengths (maybe an invalid offset). After checking such error, the file list is: Source Code (9 lines) Blue Ruin Labyrinth v1.0 (Caron) [r41] is public available here. So I put it into my archive. Ok?

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

Quote from SwampyGator: “Quote from Wiimm: “"Tracks using objects sunDS, FireSnake or pylon01 only work on slots 3.1, 4.2, 6.2, 7.1 and Galaxy Colosseum. " Read also the talk page about that. ” I think there was a bit of miscommunication there. I believe it means that if "heyhoshipGBA" is there, sunDS and pylon01 will also work, but not without heyhoshipGBA. ” That was the idea of the new implementation. Otherwise I did it wrong.

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

Read wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Slot#Special_Slots "Tracks using objects sunDS, FireSnake or pylon01 only work on slots 3.1, 4.2, 6.2, 7.1 and Galaxy Colosseum. " Read also the talk page about that. I haven't tested it!

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

skyship.brres is the problematic file.

• Wiimms SZS Tools

Wiimm - - PC-Tools

The file seems to be invalid for any reason: Segmentation fault (core dumped) Usually, my tools detect wrong pointers and more.

• Multi Game Support

Wiimm - - Wiimmfi (English)

Quote from larsenv: “@Wiimm Please re-enable Raving Rayman Rabbids: TV Party for testing. ” enabled. Open (SAKE): * Multi Game Support * Multi Game Support * Multi Game Support * Multi Game Support * Multi Game Support

• Multi Game Support

Wiimm - - Wiimmfi (English)

Quote from Billy549: “Fully editing this - Jam With The Band (and the Japanese version, Daigasso! Band Brothers DX use SAKE, and the song data is needed for the Song DL function to work (actual songs are stored on DLS1). ” At the moment I setup the tables only: wiimmfi.de/sake-storage.php I added the records for bandbroseuds_bbdx_search too. 1) Please verify my table layout. 2) The rating needs more attention. I defined the special rating triple (num_ratings,sum_ratings,average_rating), but it i…