Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Low skill level servers

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (English)

What is that supposed to accomplish? Wiimmfi takes the VR from the user, ignores that search query in the StaticR, and then tries to find a room where the host's VR is closest to your VR. Of course that doesn't always work. That room could be full, it could be on suspend (= track selection), it could have connection issues (AFAIK Wiimmfi de-prioritizes rooms with a high conn fail value to prevent it from collapsing), and so on. But in general, Wiimmfi tries to put you in a room that matches your…

• If you had asked me that question last week I probably would have said "yes", but during our last tests on the weekend we ran into a bunch of unexpected issues that we need to get rid of first. Right now I haven't yet been able to look into that more closely, and I have no idea if these bugs take us a day to fix or a month. Probably something in-between. And because that new feature has the potential to cause lots of weird issues, pissed-off players and even more support requests when it's still…

• Riivolution nutzt einen ganzen Berg an IOS-Tricksereien die Dolphin nicht korrekt emuliert, deshalb will es vermutlich immer wieder das IOS neu installieren weil Riivolution davon ausgeht dass das an einem fehlenden oder kaputten IOS liegt. Vermutlich ist Riivolution einfach nicht kompatibel mit Dolphin.

• Die Wii unterstützt prinzipiell USB-Geräte in beliebiger Größe, allerdings meines Wissens nach nur mit MBR. Das bedeutet, auf einer Platte mit mehr als 2TB wären nur die ersten 2TB benutzbar.

• Kann man. Aber was soll das bringen wenn ein neu aufgebauter NAND auch schon nicht funktioniert?

• Multi Game Support

Yeah, looking at the server logs Wiimmfi doesn't seem to support the search command on the GPSP server yet: 07:33:26.707 UNKNOWN GPSP COMMAND: search/ I found some documentation about that, so maybe we can get that added to Wiimmfi at some point. I just made Wiimmfi always respond with an empty search result \bsrdone\\final\ - can't be worse than just not replying as it did before. @Matze167435: Can you test what now happens in MKDS with such a profile?

• Please Delete My Account

Leseratte - - Guest forum

Done.

• Dolphin and CTGP KO

The KO mode feature for CTGP isn't even released yet. Do you mean just making a normal friend room and manually kicking the last player? Then it just depends on the host's CTGP settings if you can join our not. As for the actual KO mode Bean is currently working on, that will of course need everyone to run CTGP, unless that feature will also get a standalone release (which I doubt).

• Das hat er am Dienstag geschrieben, und das war auch kein Fehler. Das war ja schließlich trotzdem das Intermezzo von Dienstag, selbst wenn es erst am Mittwoch gespielt wird.

• CTGP auf Dolphin?

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (Deutsch)

In Dolphin wäre es verdammt einfach möglich zu cheaten ohne dass man es erkennen oder verhindern könnte, also ist CTGP absichtlich so programmiert dass es nicht auf Dolphin funktioniert.

• Tun sie ja auch. Gestern nach dem Turnier haben wir das Intermezzo gespielt.

• CTGP auf Dolphin?

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (Deutsch)

also erstmal heißt das Teil CTGP und nicht GTCP. CTGP 1.03 und neuer hat verdammt gute Anti-Cheat Systeme, aber die funktionieren halt nur auf der Wii. Auf Dolphin hast du als Nutzer immer mehr Kontrolle als die Software und kannst machen was du willst. Und deshalb - weil CTGP und die Ranglisten sonst voller cheater wären - wird Dolphin nicht unterstützt, und auch andere Versionen oder sonstige Tricks bringen da nichts. Wenn du mit Dolphin spielen willst kannst du höchstens andere Ausgaben wie z…

• Using tools like ohneschwanzenegger doesn't help you get around bans, that's correct. Wiimmfi still knows which console the NAND was originally taken from. Nowadays the 7-day wait for Dolphin is mainly to prevent the creation of lots of console identities on Wiimmfi. There's lots of people that have their Dolphin misconfigured in a way that makes it use new serial numbers or MAC addresses or stuff like that on each start. Right now, since we have the 7-day waiting period for Dolphin users, they …

• Previously, with an unmodified Mario Kart Wii, it worked like this - your Dolphin was lagging, meaning it had less than 60fps, which meant that A) you were driving slower than other people and B) your timer was running slower than other people's timers. However, because you are slower than other people, the game would give you good items (Bullet Bill, Golden Mushroom, ...) to make up for that and make it easier / easy for you to get back to and overtake the other players. However, your in-game t…

• Quote from NitroBAY: “Anyway I believe it's legal to block somebody from a paid service if it's explicitly said when buying that service as even paid games do ban cheaters (cs go etc.) ” Yeah, it may be legal, but we don't want to be sued by some dumbass who complains anyways. Restricting to one NAND per month per IP is also useless, and banning VPN and Proxy IPs is fairly difficult. New proxies and VPNs show up nearly every day and there's no way to always have them all banned. Blocking known I…

• If we were to do that, we wouldn't need to buy tons of Wiis to re-sell, we could just make our own custom NANDs that would be accepted by Wiimmfi. But still, we aren't planning to do anything like that.

• Nope, making a system where people can pay to get access to Wiimmfi is not something we'd want to do. That'd have a bunch of tax implications when we'd be selling a product / selling access to the server instead of just accepting donations, it would be a bunch of work for us to implement, and it could cause legal trouble when we ban someone who paid for Wiimmfi access. And any other system that's based on email adresses, forum accounts, and so on can easily be circumvented by cheaters to get aro…

• The new patches in 2021 shouldn't have changed anything for Mario Kart Wii, they are only required for other games, so you could try using the old patcher from 2018 for Mario Kart Wii and see if that works if you suspect that the new patcher broke stuff, but I doubt that it did. Considering that you said you used to play through your cellphone hotspot (which worked) and that now your internet connection through the VPN gateway thing no longer works, I'd suspect that the VPN is causing issues. Do…

• About banning

Yeah, because "YOU JUST GOT COCONUT MALLED!" is not a useful post.

• About banning

That's not a valid friend code, did you make a typo? Anyways, removing the Blooper effect and making an auto-POW-dodge aren't harmless, they are gaining you an advantage ...