Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

• About banning

2x2Master - - Wiimmfi (English)

Let me head in at this point: It is just ridiculous that Cbekkit is STILL not unbanned. They have been patient for long enough and I just don't believe that no mod has ever seen any of their posts. Excuse me, but this just doesn't make any sense.

• Time trials

That game mode is called "Online time trials". You can find it at wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/TTs_Online

• Mit Wii ins Internet

2x2Master - - Wii

@BaamAlex Nein, leider gehört der Internet-Kanal nicht zu den immer noch verfügbaren Titeln im Wii-Shop-Kanal. Sonst hätte z. B. Wiimmfi nicht die Methode über den Internet-Kanal einstampfen müssen.

• Grafiken-Showroom

2x2Master - - Customize

Ein Wallpaper, welches ich mit PDN gemacht habe: (Hidden Content)

• Hello, just wanted to ask why this message shows up on wiimmfi.de/kick . Apologies if this is the wrong thread.

• About banning

@xMeap826 Wait, there are Ultras on Toads Factory and Luigi Circuit? Are you sure they aren't using some track edits or CTs?

• About banning

Quote from lilyh: “Name: Pikapower FC:4343-9271-2424 ” The FC is wrong. You are reporting Lightning's FC.

• Hi, there!

2x2Master - - User introduction

Sounds awesome! Welcome!

• About banning

@Smilio1991 Yes, you can always report cheaters here. You need to include the following things: - The player's friend code (that can be seen at wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw) - Why the player should be banned - Video proof (unless you are reporting a Mii name) At wiimmfi.de/show-bans?filter=perm&sel=mod,temp,perm you can see the bans that were given in the last 30 days. If the player you reported appears in this list, your report was approved.

• About banning

Report Name: ΤAS☆toxic☆ FC: 0263-7087-6495 My FC: 3055-4342-6666 Accusation: Custom tracks on WWs The player is using custom tracks over Mushroom Gorge and DK Summit. He also uses the DS Desert Hills backward track. He was next to the minimap most of the time (except on Desert Hills). Unfortunately, I could not get more proof than this: (Hidden Content) Status: Banned

• About banning

@lilyh Quote from Wiimmfi Rule booklet: “Hacking is allowed in private rooms, as long as the host of the room allows it. If they do not allow it, normal ban rules still apply. ”

• My Introduction

Welcome!

• About banning

Just post your friend code here and why you think you should be unbanned. Your friend code is 0779-0974-4995.

• About banning

@ItsDanyStyles Please either do an unban request or leave us alone. What you are writing is not what this thread is for.

• Questionable Ban

@SwampyGator You're right, but he is in a REALLY awkward situation. I would be just as desperate if I was him. But still, if you are not exagerating, that will not help him out.

• Hey Everyone!

Welcome here! Sounds good!

• About banning

The moderators will have to keep looking for the name and keep banning MKDS players with that name. There's not really much else that can be done...

• About banning

Troll (and possibly hacker) report: FC and Mii name at the end of the video. drive.google.com/file/d/1xgZs-…4iRV0XK/view?usp=drivesdk Status: not approved

• About banning

You probably can't find the ban on the ban page because this is a console friend code. You can see your in-game friend code at the Mario Kart Wii license menu. That should be in the following format: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. If you enter it at the ban page and still see nothing, please wait for a reply from Leseratte or Wiimm.

• Wenn beim Hinzufügen des Channels die Wii freezt, liegt das höchstwahrscheinlich an der SD-Karte. An welcher Stelle genau freezt sie denn? (Ein Foto wäre hier hilfreich.) Jedenfalls hatte ich das Problem selber bei Benutzung einer 4GB SDHC von Medion, bei einer 2GB von Verbatim jedoch nicht. Siehe auch hier.