Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• what error, and if it's 20110 have you checked your ISP isn't affecting your DNS?

• You have RC24 mail enabled, right?

• Quote from TeleTubby666: “Using this method means that all the RiiConnect24 apps do not work any more, am I right? ” Use latest patcher, afaik it patches the domains now too so you don't actually need the DNS anymore

• Quote from shutterbug2000: “c: Hope everyone enjoys this! ” danke :3

• Multi Game Support

Billy549 - - Wiimmfi (English)

This has been some issue in AltWFC and Wiimmfi since the beginning, and I don't think it's known why (some memory issue i think?) - it'd be cool to see this fixed but I doubt it's happening anytime soon.

• Multi Game Support

Sorry, did you say something? Source Code (36 lines)

• Multi Game Support

Can confirm that Random Matchup doesn't work, but it's known - @Leseratte said: Quote: “ That'll probably not be relatively soon. Considering it's something that's been broken for a very long time already (without lots of complaints), and that it's not that easy to make a fix for that that doesn't accidentally fuck up other games. Remember that said MS server query is basically SQL (account, where clause, select statement, ...), but we can't just trust the client's SQL and pipe that directly int…

• Multi Game Support

Quote from Wiimm: “Quote from Billy549: “Fully editing this - Jam With The Band (and the Japanese version, Daigasso! Band Brothers DX use SAKE, and the song data is needed for the Song DL function to work (actual songs are stored on DLS1). ” At the moment I setup the tables only: wiimmfi.de/sake-storage.phpI added the records for bandbroseuds_bbdx_search too. 1) Please verify my table layout. 2) The rating needs more attention. I defined the special rating triple (num_ratings,sum_ratings,average…

• About banning

Your DS' MAC address might be useful for Leseratte since he might be able to see your ban that way.

• Well, that means we could find what the bug is and fix it instead of having to switch to AltWFC.

• Originals DLCs ?

As said in the DM to you - Pokémon events are not the exact original files Nintendo used, but they are based off the event files Project Pokemon archived from Generation 4 (they recreated a few based on official event information, it says so on their repo). Other DLC is most likely exactly how it was from Nintendo, and in the case of the game you mentioned in DMs (and many other cases) the DLC already exists in-game and the server merely holds a 1 byte text file to tell the game to unlock the sp…

• Multi Game Support

moritashogids, yakumands, tgmasterds only exist in Japan, so there should only be Japanese variants of these games on Wiimmfi's list.

• There are definitely files available for VDEJ, as I can see them on the server and I can see your DS downloading them - it's possible the files aren't compatible, however.

• Multi Game Support

Fully editing this - Jam With The Band (and the Japanese version, Daigasso! Band Brothers DX use SAKE, and the song data is needed for the Song DL function to work (actual songs are stored on DLS1). There is only the Japanese and EU games (So bandbrosds should only have "Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)" and no US/Korea version), with the game ID for Japanese version being 1443 and European being 2649. Table definitions from AltWFC are below. (Hidden Content) AltWFC doesn't support rating howe…

• Regarding connection issues, I can't confirm of course but remember that the WiFi card is probably running in DS compatibility mode - while the 3DS does have good wifi, the OG DS (and even DSi on OG DS connections) personally has always been unstable, where moving about 3ft can knock my signal from 3 bars to barely 1. as Leseratte said, 85020/61070/91020 indicate that connection was lost, and it's possible the DS lost connection and thus had those issues. I know again from personal experience th…

• Multi Game Support

We have that game disabled sadly (or I think we did?) - It was looked at but we dont have any data for how the leaderboards are meant to be set out and it won't send new data until it downloads a leaderboard, so it's not likely to be supported - sorry

• Multi Game Support

Quote from Rag: “Quote from Lyris11: “Hello everyone, from Japan. I've tried to connect to the wifi connection. However, with the appearance of error number 31020, its contents cannot be downloaded. The display of the site was "testing", so I didn't know what to do and posted this thread. I am sorry if my English writing is strange. I appreciate you coming. ” The game you're trying is Inazuma Eleven 3, right? The wiimmfi site lists it as full support and not testing, so it should be working. Do …

• Multi Game Support

@Lyris11 please try your game again - it should now download successfully without error

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm the following definitions for some reason don't have my DLS1 set even with me having files for them (please set their DLS1 accordingly): - @be8 - @ysu - @alk - @b3r - @b8t - @bee - @bmo - @bzq - @c6o - @cn2 - @vpy - @yee these could also be set to FULL with "Game only uses DLS1" as the comment, since I have files for all these games and they do not have any further in-game online (to my knowledge) EDIT1: please also change the DLS1 for 'dental2ds' appropriately, and I'll test if Bonus Dat…

• Wow, awesome! Can't wait to hear what the new bugfixes are (as well as the Wiimmfi patcher update) - will the Priiloader patcher also be updated, or is that not currently in the works? Would be a good place to start UPnP and tell the game as it launches (but I know it'd be a huge feat)