Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• About banning

Bg076 - - Wiimmfi (English)

Quote from Leseratte: “Quote from Bg076: “I have not been banned but I can’t find any opponents. It just keeps looking for opponents hours and hours long and I have this issue for over a year now. My fc is 2196-4467-1949. Can someone look into this and help me? Much appreciated ” I'm seeing something weird with that profile on the server. I will talk to Wiimm and see if we can figure out why that's happening. ” I found the solution! I asked mrbean and he said enabling DMZ on my router and puttin…

• About banning

Quote from Leseratte: “Quote from Bg076: “I have not been banned but I can’t find any opponents. It just keeps looking for opponents hours and hours long and I have this issue for over a year now. My fc is 2196-4467-1949. Can someone look into this and help me? Much appreciated ” I'm seeing something weird with that profile on the server. I will talk to Wiimm and see if we can figure out why that's happening. ” Okay thanks, it also doesnt work when making a new license. I am waiting for your res…

• About banning

I have not been banned but I can’t find any opponents. It just keeps looking for opponents hours and hours long and I have this issue for over a year now. My fc is 2196-4467-1949. Can someone look into this and help me? Much appreciated