Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I don't think that's a question that I can answer; I have never used Dolphin on iOS. I do know from experience though that copying around just the extracted NAND folder is not always enough, you need to copy the whole Dolphin user folder; is that what you did? If that still doesn't work you might need to contact the developers of that fork for help.

• Klingt danach als hätte die Festplatte einen Sleep-Modus, damit kommt die Wii leider nicht klar. Ich würde mal eine andere Festplatte oder einen größeren USB-Stick testen.

• I can't find any active ban for this friend code, other than a short warning ban from a week ago because you were apparently using a VPN. Does this error still occur?

• Das hängt davon ab was das für ein ominöser Stick ist und was da genau drauf ist ... Generell kann man mit Homebrew auf seiner Wii schon ältere Konsolen emulieren - mit legal erstellten Dumps seiner eigenen Spiele.

• Wiimmfi Server

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (English)

@IngwiePhoenix (sorry for the late answer, must have missed your question): Wiimmfi is not open-source so you cannot host your own copy. There's no issue with taking one NAND and sharing that with your friends and play on Wiimmfi though; all you'd need to do is use different savegames so you'll have different friend codes. If you do really want to host your own server you can take a look at AltWFC - that's another Nintendo WFC reimplementation written in Python that is open-source. It's not real…

• Alte gehackte Wii updaten

Leseratte - - Wii-Hacking

Jo, da ist so einiges durcheinander. Scheinen mir Reste von einem alten SoftMii-Mod oder ähnlichem zu sein. Dein Systemmenü hat eine modifizierte Versionsnummer deshalb weigert sich der Priiloader-Installer aus Sicherheitsgründen, den Priiloader zu installieren. Du musst über den NUS Downloader das Systemmenü in der richtigen Version (4.1E, v450) als WAD runterladen und dann mit einem beliebigen WAD-Manager drüberinstallieren; danach müsstest du auch den Priiloader installieren können.

• Danke für die Info, werde das bei Gelegenheit auf der Wiimmfi-Seite anpassen. Mir sind keine grundlegenden Probleme mit dem Hack bekannt. Die einzige Macke die es noch gibt, ist, wenn du das Spiel startest und dann über das HOME-Menü den Reset-Knopf drückst um das Spiel neuzustarten, dann ist der Wiimmfi-Patch wieder weg und du musst das Spiel komplett neu aus dem Wii-Menü starten wenn du wieder online gehen willst. Aber das macht man im Regelfall ja eh nicht.

• Ja, der Hack funktioniert auch auf der vWii.

• Error code 23917

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (English)

If you get that error "Race region X is forbidden" this is a misconfiguration in the distribution, so most likely the creator of the pack will need to fix that.

• error 23917

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (Deutsch)

Banns werden normalerweise unter wiimmfi.de/show-bans aufgelistet. Ohne deinen Freundescode zu kennen kann ich da keine konkrete Aussage treffen.

• 23913 usually means you created too many console identities in the last time. 23934 usually occurs due to missing data in the NAND backup, you can fix that by following these instructions: Fix for error 23934 on Dolphin

• Request to delete this account

Leseratte - - Guest forum

Done.

• Die Datei hat kein normales PCAP-Dateiformat. Wie erstellst du den Dump?

• Yes. CTGP Revolution is a track pack made by Mr Bean and Chadderz, that uses online services (Wiimmfi) provided by me and Wiimm. The contact page for CTGP links to this forum for stuff related to the online mode, but otherwise, there isn't really many CTGP discussions going on here. I think Mr. Bean and Chadderz have the final decision on every track that goes into CTGP, but most of the discussion and voting for new tracks (or old tracks to be removed) happens on their discord, from community me…

• I'm not sure what you're talking about. We, as in, Wiimm and me, are providing a service for online gameplay (Wiimmfi), and a custom track pack (Wiimms MKW Fun). We do not control which tracks other people create and post online publicly, the track you mentioned (Starry Cityscape) is not included in Wiimms MKW Fun, and the screenshot you posted is from a completely different distribution that Wiimm and me (and most others in this forum) have absolutely no control over. If this track is included …

• question about wiimmfi on wii

Leseratte - - Wii

Error 60000 means your profile is unknown. You can fix that (permanently) by going online with another license, playing a race, then going offline again and go online with the previous license that has the error. 23911 is the error code you get when you create(d) too many different profiles / licenses. This usually goes away within 24h.

• Adding Programs v 4.3 U

Leseratte - - Wii-Homebrew

The homebrew channel displays all apps that are on the SD or USB drive. Just copy it to the apps folder with the proper structure.

• question about wiimmfi on wii

Leseratte - - Wii

User assignment is optional if you want to manage account settings like openhost, if you just want to play MKWii or SSBB, then adding that DNS and just connecting to "WFC" on an unmodded console will work, yes.

• Erledigt.

• S/N einer Moddbaren wil

Leseratte - - Wii-Homebrew

Dann ist die Seriennummer und/oder das Alter der Konsole vollkommen egal.