wit+wwt : Wiimms ISO+WBFS Tools -- Beta Test

wit+wwt : Wiimms ISO+WBFS Tools -- Beta Test

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools v1.26a.beta1 - 2011-01-11
      Beta-Test-Version!

Die Produktiv-Version wird im WIT Hauptthema besprochen.

Download der Beta-Version:

Höhepunkte dieser Version:
      • I habe diverse Änderungen am Make-System vorgenommen, um Libs mit eigenen Makefile zu unterstützen, zur Unterstützung der Option -static und um die Linux/i386 Tools unter Linux/x86_64 übersetzen zu können. Ich hoffe, dass für euch alles wie bisher funktioniert.
        Bitte testet es!

Letzte Änderungen:

Quellcode

1. wit v1.26a.beta1 r2156 - 2011-01-11
      2. - I have made some changes in the make system to support local libraries with
      3. own makefiles (libbz2.a), option -static and cross compiling (Linux/i386 on
      4. Linux/x86_64). Hope that all work as usual.
      5. - BZIP2 support is now included as source and should work for all systems.
      6. This enables WIA/bzip2 support for Mac/x86_64.
      7. - The distributions of Linux/i386 and Linux/X86_64 are linked static to
      8. to avoid GLIBC version issues (e.g. fallocate() support).
      9. - On Linux/x86_64: Enter "M32=1 make ..." to create i386 binaries.
      10. I386 libraries and include files are needed.
      11. - "wit COPY/CONVERT/EXTRACT/DIFF" support option --sections.
      12. Known bugs:
      13. - The GameCube support is in development and EXPERIMENTAL!
      14. - GameCube conversion to WIA fails.
      15. - There are new problems while reading from non seekable sources (e.g. pipes).
      16. The reason is the complete new and more intelligent wiidisc lib which makes
      17. more lookups ==> The best is to use version 1.01c for pipes.
      Alles anzeigen

Die Quellen stehen unter der GPL2 Lizenz und können entweder direkt aus dem SVN repository exportiert oder mit einem Browser besurft werden. Diese beiden Links zeigen auf den Beta-Zwig des SVN-Repositories. Unter http://wit.wiimm.de/ gibt es weitere Informationen.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

v1.26a.beta6 - 2011-01-24

Beta-Test-Version!

Die Produktiv-Version wird im WIT Hauptthema besprochen.

Download der EXPERIMENTELLEN Version:

Letzte Änderungen:

Quellcode

1. wit v1.26a.beta6 r2209 - 2011-01-24
      2. - Bug fix for "wwt EXTRACT --test": If extracting to an already existing file
      3. the old file was removed.
      4. - Bug fix for "wdf +PACK": wrong data written if packing a raw file.
      5. - I have made some changes in the make system to support GCC option -static
      6. and cross compiling (Linux/i386 on Linux/x86_64).
      7. - Linux/i386: Because of the static linking I can use the latest version of
      8. the Linux GLIBC with preallocation support. Copying file is now fast again.
      9. - BZIP2 support is now included as source and should work for all systems.
      10. This enables WIA/bzip2 support for Mac/x86_64.
      11. - "wit COPY/CONVERT/EXTRACT/EDIT/MOVE/DIFF" and "wwt ADD/EXTRACT/REMOVE"
      12. support now the option --sections.
      13. - "wwt add": New user interface implemented: In a first fast loop the jobs are
      14. counted with respect to the options like --update and --newer (ignore skiped
      15. files). In a second loop the jobs are executed with correct job counters.
      16. - wit DUMP: Scrubbing status of disc and partitions are printed. Example:
      17. "TICKET & TMD are well signed. Partition is encrypted and scrubbed."
      18. - "wit EXTARCT" failed if the disc title could not found in the title db.
      19. Known bugs:
      20. - The GameCube support is in development and EXPERIMENTAL!
      21. - GameCube conversion to WIA fails.
      22. - There are new problems while reading from non seekable sources (e.g. pipes).
      23. The reason is the complete new and more intelligent wiidisc lib which makes
      24. more lookups ==> The best is to use version 1.01c for pipes.
      Alles anzeigen

Die Quellen stehen unter der GPL2 Lizenz und können entweder direkt aus dem SVN repository exportiert oder mit einem Browser besurft werden. Diese beiden Links zeigen auf den Beta-Zwig des SVN-Repositories. Unter http://wit.wiimm.de/ gibt es weitere Informationen.

Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Wiimm ()

v2.03a.beta1 - 2011-12-17

Beta-Test-Version!

Die Produkt-Version wird im WIT Hauptthema besprochen.

Download der EXPERIMENTELLEN Version:

Höhepunkte dieser Version:
      • Ich habe ein neues WBFS-Interface entwickelt. Damit lassen sich schnell und einfach einige übliche WBFS Fehler entdecken und vermeiden. Der häufigste Fehler ist z.B. eine fehlerhafte free blocks table. Anstatt die gespeicherte zu verwenden, bauen meine Tools nun im Bruchteil einer Sekunde eine neue auf. Für weitere Details einfach das change log lesen.
        Bitte testet es!

Letzte Änderungen:

Quellcode

1. wit v2.03a.beta1 r3275 - 2011-12-17
      2. - wit+wwt SKELETON: Support of GameCube images.
      3. - New command: wwt DUP: Duplicate an existing WBFS to a new file including
      4. block assigning errors. The idea is to have a command, that can duplicate
      5. a defect WBFS for tests.
      6. - Command "wwt DUMP" accept now --show for a fine control of printed data.
      7. The dump may now contain also a usage table and a integrity check report.
      8. - Since many versions the code contains a WBFS extension. Now I have
      9. completed and enabled it. With this extension the WBFS "free blocks table"
      10. is managed in a total different way:
      11. - WBFS access: While opening a WBFS the free blocks table is ignored.
      12. Instead of using the stored one an internal memory map of used blocks is
      13. built. This needs only a part of a second. Some advantages:
      14. - Errors in the free blocks table are irrelevant.
      15. - Blocks overlaps and invalid block assignings are automatically
      16. detected, perhaps reported, and fixed for internal usage.
      17. - If removing a discs with overlaps, the blocks are still marked used.
      18. - Blocks, that are not handled by the free blocks tables (table to small,
      19. a result of a calculation bug in the original libwbfs) can be used.
      20. If closing, a new and corrected free blocks table will be written. This
      21. makes the whole process compatible to other WBFS managers and loaders.
      22. - wwt ADD: Before adding a disc it size is compared against the free size
      23. of the WBFS. This allows an early "disc full" error message.
      24. - wwt ADD: If adding a disc to a partition a continuous memory block is
      25. searched to minimize the (non existent) fragmentation. This disabled for
      26. WBFS files by default because a file itself can be fragmented.
      27. - wwt ADD+PHANTOM --wbfs-alloc=mode: Set the WBFS block allocation mode.
      28. - The commands "wwt CHECK", "wwt REPAIR" and "wwt EDIT" have been modified
      29. to work with the new interface.
      30. Known bugs:
      31. - There are new problems while reading from non seekable sources (e.g. pipes).
      32. The reason is the complete new and more intelligent wiidisc lib which makes
      33. more lookups ==> The best is to use version 1.01c for pipes.
      Alles anzeigen

Die Quellen stehen unter der GPL2 Lizenz und können entweder direkt aus dem SVN repository exportiert oder mit einem Browser besurft werden. Diese beiden Links zeigen auf den Beta-Zweig des SVN-Repositories. Unter http://wit.wiimm.de/ gibt es weitere Informationen.