Pinned Wiimmfi Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

FoolishBanana wrote:

It's been almost half a year since I last played Mario Kart Wii. However, I might have to take another break from this game because it seems like one of the latest updates is causing a lot of problems for me. I keep getting disconnected in the middle of racing and losing a ton of VR as a result. It's so bad that I'm lucky if I can get 3 full races in in the span of an hour without getting disconnected from the server.

Is anyone else having problems staying connected? Despite my internet not being the best, staying connected has never been this bad for me before. I've played a lot of Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled in MKW's place as of late and that game's online is awful. However, it's now at the point where CTR NF's online feels more stable than MKW's online, and that's saying a lot given how crap that game's online can be. Whatever update you guys implemented for Wiimmfi is not agreeing with my internet, at all.
      I've had thoes problems before it is annoying but you should try resetting your router and possibly reset your wii and see if it works

FoolishBanana wrote:

It's been almost half a year since I last played Mario Kart Wii. However, I might have to take another break from this game because it seems like one of the latest updates is causing a lot of problems for me. I keep getting disconnected in the middle of racing and losing a ton of VR as a result. It's so bad that I'm lucky if I can get 3 full races in in the span of an hour without getting disconnected from the server.

Is anyone else having problems staying connected? Despite my internet not being the best, staying connected has never been this bad for me before. I've played a lot of Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled in MKW's place as of late and that game's online is awful. However, it's now at the point where CTR NF's online feels more stable than MKW's online, and that's saying a lot given how crap that game's online can be. Whatever update you guys implemented for Wiimmfi is not agreeing with my internet, at all.
      any error codes you're receiving?
      It is unlikely that your connection issues are caused by recent updates.

All the stuff that we added in the recent updates (faster NATNEG and stuff like that) runs in addition to the original code. That means when the fast NATNEG fails, the game will try the old method that it has always used since its release.

If you disconnect mid-race, either you or the other player(s) have a bad connection. If you are using WiFi, try switching to a LAN connection. If possible, try adding a port forward for your console port UDP (22000 + last three digits of the console serial number).

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Reboot wrote:

FoolishBanana wrote:

any error codes you're receiving?
      No error codes. Just the traditional "You were disconnected from the other players" message.

Leseratte wrote:

It is unlikely that your connection issues are caused by recent updates.

All the stuff that we added in the recent updates (faster NATNEG and stuff like that) runs in addition to the original code. That means when the fast NATNEG fails, the game will try the old method that it has always used since its release.

If you disconnect mid-race, either you or the other player(s) have a bad connection. If you are using WiFi, try switching to a LAN connection. If possible, try adding a port forward for your console port UDP (22000 + last three digits of the console serial number).
      I actually am using a wired connection. Problem is, my internet isn't the best. It's from some satellite internet company called HughesNet. It's pretty bad. Where I live, it's my only option. It's either that or nothing and I'm not going with nothing.
      I'm getting error code 86030 when I try to play Mario Kart Wii after patching it using the Auto Wiimmfi Patcher on my SD card. I run the patcher, load into Mario Kart, go to play online, connect, go through the character selection screen, and once I get to the "searching for players" screen, before it finds any players, it kicks me back to the main menu with the error code.

Any advice? I can't find any info about this error online. I had my setup working just a few months ago (August 2019 IIRC) and had no issues.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but someone in the Riiconnect24 Discord server linked me here.
      Another anniversary

Today, Wiimmfi runs exactly 2231 days (6 years + 1 month + 8 days). And that is exactly the number of days with which the original Mario Kart Wii could be played on the original Nintendo/Gamespy servers. From now on Wiimmfi.de exists longer. So a special Wiimmfi anniversary!

In some hours MKW-Fun 2020-06.v1 will be released to honor this event.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm wrote:

Another anniversary

Today, Wiimmfi runs exactly 2231 days (6 years + 1 month + 8 days). And that is exactly the number of days with which the original Mario Kart Wii could be played on the original Nintendo/Gamespy servers. From now on Wiimmfi.de exists longer. So a special Wiimmfi anniversary!

In some hours MKW-Fun 2020-06.v1 will be released to honor this event.
      that is pretty pog