PES Wii series (2008-2013) on Wiimmfi

christian8246q schrieb:

Ciapa schrieb:

I'm always getting Error Code 61010 but can't dump now(on my iMac my LAN Port is malfunction and Windows is installing atm)

dropbox.com/s/w8iys88hk86runp/…immfi-Errorcode-61010.cap
      Here ;)

Thanks mate, looking into it now.
      //Edit:
      There's not one HTTP Request to the server.
      Are you sure you dumped the traffic of your Wii?
      14.932 bytes pure destruction.
      Wait a second... I try to make a new dump.

Edit: I need to re-install the USB3.0 driver if I need to copy images to the test on the hard drive constantly, I soon fall asleep :dos:
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

Ciapa schrieb:

Don't know.
      I'll now try to Login in Brawl and see what happens.
      //Edit:
      I'm always getting Error Code 61010 but can't dump now(on my iMac my LAN Port is malfunction and Windows is installing atm)
      As soon as I can dump again, I'll look at it.
      The game does not connect to the DLS1 Server, so there's something in the Login Process
      //Edit2:
      Did you set the svchost to dls1.wiimmfi.de? Just to be sure.

I'm not sure, what wrong. I have no extended the debug messages and I'll enter the TS in a few minutes.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      Okay, this time a dump from my real Wii:
      dropbox.com/s/e05bmmai7r023h7/…fi-Errorcode-31020.pcapng
      On my real Wii, I already have an FC in my Savegame, but I entered it in the Database.
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

datschge schrieb:

Wiimm schrieb:

What happens, if I set "statusdata=N"?
      Is dls1 not longer needed?

Did you try already? I've only seen "statusdata=Y" so far. I'm testing and could check right now.
      SSBB ignores statusdata=N.

datschge schrieb:

(Current status: PES2011 registers fine now, 31020 at the point of DLS1 communication, writing Ciapa as requested...)
      Correct, Ciapa manges DLS1.

Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      You are too fast...
      Hm, login looks complete (including DLS1 and last useless conversation) but I'm still getting 31020, need to analyse first.

Edit: There is a NAS server response "prwords" (part of the previously mentioned useless conversation), the original server has the value "0000000000000000" (16 x 0) there, while wiimmfi sends only a single 0. After that error 31020 appears. (Gonna guess those Mii names transferred there are actually checked for banned obscene words.)

Edit2: And that was the single difference to the original server in the whole capture! Now proceeding with PES08.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von datschge ()

datschge schrieb:

Edit: There is a NAS server response "prwords" (part of the previously mentioned useless conversation), the original server has the value "0000000000000000" (16 x 0) there, while wiimmfi sends only a single 0. After that error 31020 appears. (Gonna guess those Mii names transferred there are actually checked for banned obscene words.)

If I change this, MKW freeze in 2 player mode. I'll implement a switch later.

EDIT:
      I have changed it for all 4 PES to "0000000000000000".

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Wiimm ()

PES11 matchmaking works right away!!! Woohoo!

Edit: There is a tiny issue, online the friend list entries never show the Mii and the nick in place of the FC. But in the offline friend list they all show up fine, so it's not like that data is never received. I'll make room for the other PES versions and check them out as well now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von datschge ()

I've tested PES09 und PES10.

- PES09 registers and logins fine (WiiConnect24 error can be ignored). Matchmaking fails at request stage.

- PES10 registers fine and has issues with DLS1 during login (Ciapa has been contacted).

Edit: I've updated the OP to show a compact table as an informal overview of the current status for every version.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von datschge ()

datschge schrieb:

Thank you for your contribution. All PES13/WEPM13 patches are saved. Have you tested WEPM09-11?

WEPM11 and WEPM10JE also tested.
      But get errors returned from wiimmfi. because it is not in the EU version.

Quellcode

1. HTTP/1.1 911 Game is not supported!

10JE post is so match same.

dropbox.com/s/7yn9wowp137h3cd/…login_notsupported.pcapng
      10JE
      dropbox.com/s/sk4n8wly3pphznj/wepm2010je_notsupported.pcapng
      Thank you again. It is good to have someone testing different regions. :)

Note for Wiimm and other wiimmfi developers:

Quellcode

1. gamename used by gameIDs (confirmed so far)
      2. WSWelevenwii RWEJ
      3. evosoc08EUwii RWEP
      4. weleplay09wii R2WP, R2WX, R2WJ
      5. winelev10wii SUXP, SUXJ
      6. winel10jpnwii SJWJ
      7. winelev11wii SPVP, SPVX, SPVY, SW4J
      8. winelev12wii S2PP, S2PX, S2PY, S2PJ
      9. winelev13wii S3IP, S3IX, S3IY, SAAJ

Not tested yet: DWEP (EU 08 demo), RWEE, R2WE, SUXE, SPVE, S2PE, S3IE (these should be all American versions)

@Wiimm: Is it already possible to combine groups of gameIDs like that?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von datschge () aus folgendem Grund: added remaining Japanese gameIDs, thanks daiwareds

datschge schrieb:

@Wiimm: Is it already possible to combine groups of gameIDs like that?

yes. I'll do it later.

datschge schrieb:

Ah, that's what the decode key for MS is for? What encryption is used with the key?

Edit: I see there is a documented enctypeX encryption. Will toy with it. Are the allowed chars for the key alphanummeric with only lower case letters or also upper case?

Edit2: I found the keys, they were listed under the games' Japanese name Winning Eleven:

Quellcode

1. Winning Eleven PLAY MAKER 2009 (Wii) weleplay09wii Eamkm6
      2. Winning Eleven Play Maker 2010 (Wii) winelev10wii cZzNkJ
      3. Winning Eleven PLAY MAKER 2010 Japan Edition winel10jpnwii 1mJhT4
      4. Winning Eleven PLAY MAKER 2011 (Wii) winelev11wii uts5zc

Will keep looking for 2012 and especially 2013.

from aluigi.altervista.org/papers/gshkeys.txt ?

https://github.com/sfcspanky/Openspy-Core/blob/master/common/gs_chrep_num.cpp
      Spoiler anzeigen

Quellcode

1. EXAMPLE
      2. =======
      3. SERVER: \lc\1\challenge\ABCDEFGHIL\id\1\final\
      4. CLIENT: \auth\\gamename\gslive\response\e451ab04ce1c742184407cbc99ef0fee\port\0\id\1\final\
      5. response is the MD5 hash of "884373937Xn221z"
      6. 884373937 is the signed number returned by gs_chresp_num("ABCDEFGHIL");
      7. Xn221z is the gamekey of GamespyArcade identified by gslive so if you
      8. use the gamename ccgenzh the gamekey to use is D6s9k3
      9. Gslist and gshkeys.txt are the references for the gamekeys

Quellcode

1. Winning Eleven PLAY MAKER 2013 winelev13wii SAAJ
      2. \lc\1\challenge\KFALKFQVQL\id\1\final\
      3. \ka\\final\\login\\challenge\9OtqFtwpFbqNY5qSg0dzpBLxNuwLTtpW\authtoken\NDSR5SCxZFaW+cJKoS20xGic4baz1SbIdHaIVQgTk3kh7we5Db0l330RcFLDiTZfg7aurmLktT2uGtnj2fw8KRPlo8KX4EpBACOnUuLQyaue6/4FNTX1TDuy+P52djr6nKG\partnerid\11\response\4282ee0761791a45394492cb9f472d61\firewall\1\port\0\productid\15118\gamename\winelev13wii\namespaceid\16\sdkrevision\59\quiet\0\id\1\final\
      4. Winning Eleven PLAY MAKER 2012 winelev12wii S2PJ
      5. \lc\1\challenge\ZBSSIVQETX\id\1\final\
      6. \login\\challenge\n4ntXpuK2ioY3uy0ZKSLZW0upuohWuMR\authtoken\NDS13cRzubt8B57nlyyJnpyTPW1C7djMPyocgEFB4PNt/6Rdfit6C5vvjlyDzRsY062ptESuupfftuao4MFb75RBl9JUa2GBphNa4Vlc1jvMqgUZT4bZZ9JEKLNn7xf4VCH\partnerid\11\response\26ca09c955e74e84dc21aebd31e8d553\firewall\1\port\0\productid\13894\gamename\winelev12wii\namespaceid\16\sdkrevision\59\quiet\0\id\1\final\

Maybe this?
      I ask a decryption

It is interesting, if we can share the communication the same server ...
      big Time lag has?
      We already have the keys for 2012 and 2013, thank you. Wiimm currently is busy with server maintenance, sometime after that we will be able to test the games. I'll announce it here once the time's right. ^^

Edit: And yes, my source for the previous keys was that site you linked. The new keys are from the game disk itself. As for sharing the same server, I think the games still filter by region. But we could try out exchanging friend codes and see if it works (once you can access wiimmfi as well).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von datschge ()

Testers wanted

Thanks to Wiimm's changes we can now test PES11-13 in all regions. If you try it please write your code (e.g. SAAJ, can be found on the back of your game box, is also shown when you use the Automatic Wiimmfi patcher), whether you can register (create a new profile), login and play with a friend.

Note that if you are among the very first to try you'll likely be stopped at login already. This is to be expected as the patch server need to be configured by Ciapa first for each separate ID. Upload dump/traffic capture to 84.200.15.53:8080 for him.

Quellcode

1. Registering Login Matchmaking
      2. SJWJ works works works!
      3. SPVX works works works!
      4. SPVE testers wanted!
      5. SW4J testers wanted!
      6. S2PX works works error 86420
      7. S3IX works works works!
      8. S3IE input wanted!
      9. SAAJ works works works!

error 86420: Incomplete matchmaking process similar to PES08, request goes through but not all servers are getting involved. Going to analyse captures of PES13.

Possible issues that may or may not still apply:
      - Miis and nicks aren't loaded in friends list (but are shown fine in the match history) Works for all now!
      - Random matches may not work, thus adding rivals could never be tested
      Please let me know if one of these worked for you!

Matches are played within regions. This means players with European game versions can't play with Japanese ones, can't play with American ones. This is being prevented while adding FCs.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 13 mal editiert, zuletzt von datschge ()

New FC get. but Error code 33020.
      i think download patch's checking error.
      dl patch is a savedata, there is inside.
      these binary for put on own server is necessary.
      every time checked on login.

Spoiler anzeigen
      Winning Eleven PLAY MAKER 2013 [SAAJ] (Japan)

Quellcode

1. filename region filesize(byte)
      2. update_je_000002.bin AEQAUAAxZeWC8Q** t_update jp 485248
      3. update_je_000003.bin AEQAUAAyZeWC8Q** t_update jp 506016
      4. update_jj_000002.bin AEQAUAAxZeVl5Q** t_update jp 483552
      5. update_jj_000003.bin AEQAUAAyZeWC8Q** t_update jp 504288
      6. # jj=japan and Japanese , je=japan and English
      7. # 000002=Ver.2(First play time is force update, possibly)
      8. # 000003=Ver.3(Latest)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 [S3IP][S3IX][S3IY] (EU)

Quellcode

1. update_eu_000002.bin
      2. update_eu_000003.bin

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 [S3IE] (USA)

Quellcode

1. update_ue_000002.bin
      2. update_ue_000003.bin
      3. # ue=US in English?

pes-up.de/dls1/S3IX/
      these file are datschge's site. very thank you.

server response
      Spoiler anzeigen

Quellcode

1. POST /download HTTP/1.1
      2. Host: dls1.nintendowifi.net
      3. User-Agent: RVL SDK/1.0
      4. Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
      5. Content-Length: 348
      6. gamecd=UlZMLVNBQUo%2A&rhgamecd=U0FBSg%2A%2A&passwd=TUx1R2t2RjN0Z2NoWG1qNw%2A%2A&token=V0kxS2g3MHNvZHdSdkIzSnhMWUZpNHUxT3NKS1NaWGM5K21sRTU1b2VVaHRDNnNHam5RVzY1NE16eXFldHk3U1Q3b3pGS1QrMXIwSkYyTk1ta0dsMlE9PQ%2A%2A&cfc=Mzk3ODg3MTUw

Quellcode

1. HTTP/1.1 200 OK
      2. Server: nginx/1.4.7
      3. Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 00:07:15 GMT
      4. Content-Type: text/plain
      5. Content-Length: 1
      6. Connection: keep-alive
      7. X-DLS-Host: vsver1266.tk.mesh.ad.jp
      8. 4 # will all files count, WEPM is je02,je03,jj02,jj03

Quellcode

1. HTTP/1.1 200 OK
      3. Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 00:07:16 GMT
      4. Content-Type: text/plain
      5. Content-Length: 236
      7. X-DLS-Host: vsver1266.tk.mesh.ad.jp
      8. update_je_000002.bin AEQAUAAxZeWC8Q** t_update jp 485248
      9. update_je_000003.bin AEQAUAAyZeWC8Q** t_update jp 506016
      10. update_jj_000002.bin AEQAUAAxZeVl5Q** t_update jp 483552
      11. update_jj_000003.bin AEQAUAAyZeWC8Q** t_update jp 504288
      Alles anzeigen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von daiwareds ()

case Menu -> WFC : Its a Clear, login Now!!

case Menu -> Download : Download some none
      "Checking for latest data."
      "You already have the latest data.
      There are no available updates at present."

Quellcode

1. HTTP/1.0 200 OK
      2. Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 22:00:56 GMT
      3. Content-Type: text/plain
      4. Content-Length: 1
      5. Connection: keep-alive
      6. X-DLS-Host: vsver1265.tk.mesh.ad.jp
      7. 0

this replace own server?

for example

Quellcode

1. HTTP/1.1 200 OK
      3. Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 00:07:48 GMT
      4. Content-Type: application/x-dsdl
      5. Content-Length: 504288
      7. Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="update_jj_000003.bin"
      8. X-DLS-Host: pes-up.de

Quellcode

1. http://pes-up.de/dls1/S3IX/update_je_000003.bin

file directory is unknown

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von daiwareds ()

You mean vsver1265.tk.mesh.ad.jp? I think this is just there since it was always there when sent from official server. A game might check for it, we can never be sure. ;)

Edit: The custom DLS1 doesn't actually transmit the update files (for copyright reasons), it just tells the client that it is up to date.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von datschge ()