Multi Game Support

Inazuma Eleven 3 - Sekai e no Chousen!! - Spark (Japan)

Hello everyone, from Japan.

I've tried to connect to the wifi connection. However, with the appearance of error number 31020, its contents cannot be downloaded. The display of the site was "testing", so I didn't know what to do and posted this thread. I am sorry if my English writing is strange.

I appreciate you coming.
    @Wiimm the following definitions for some reason don't have my DLS1 set even with me having files for them (please set their DLS1 accordingly):
    - @be8
    - @ysu
    - @alk
    - @b3r
    - @b8t
    - @bee
    - @bmo
    - @bzq
    - @c6o
    - @cn2
    - @vpy
    - @yee

these could also be set to FULL with "Game only uses DLS1" as the comment, since I have files for all these games and they do not have any further in-game online (to my knowledge)

EDIT1: please also change the DLS1 for 'dental2ds' appropriately, and I'll test if Bonus Data works afterwards

@Lyris11 we have the data for this game, so once the changes are completed the game should work without error :)

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Billy549 ()

Billy549 schrieb:

@Wiimm the following definitions for some reason don't have my DLS1 set even with me having files for them (please set their DLS1 accordingly):
    done.

@larsenv
    SAKE has been a problem child for a long time, for which I simply cannot find the time or leisure.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
    Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
    Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm schrieb:

@larsenv

Most of your games added, except:

Quellcode

1. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'ABL' for key 'PRIMARY'
    2. ERROR ABLP/bleach1euds game_id @857
    3. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'ABLE' for key 'PRIMARY'
    4. ERROR ABLE/bleach1usds game_id @857
    5. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'ABZ' for key 'PRIMARY'
    6. ERROR ABZP/bleach2euds game_id @857
    7. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'ABZE' for key 'PRIMARY'
    8. ERROR ABZE/bleach2usds game_id @857
    9. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'ACOJ' for key 'PRIMARY'
    10. ERROR ACOJ/contactds game_id @857
    11. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'ACO' for key 'PRIMARY'
    12. ERROR ACOP/contactds game_id @857
    13. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'AXV' for key 'PRIMARY'
    14. ERROR AXVP/dfriendseuds game_id @857
    15. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'A3VJ' for key 'PRIMARY'
    16. ERROR A3VJ/digisunmoonds game_id @857
    17. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'A6RJ' for key 'PRIMARY'
    18. ERROR A6RJ/digisunmoonds game_id @857
    19. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'AD9J' for key 'PRIMARY'
    20. ERROR AD9J/doragureidods game_id @857
    21. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'AD9' for key 'PRIMARY'
    22. ERROR AD9P/dragladeeuds game_id @857
    23. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'AFFJ' for key 'PRIMARY'
    24. ERROR AFFJ/ffantasy3ds game_id @857
    25. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'AFF' for key 'PRIMARY'
    26. ERROR AFFP/ffantasy3euds game_id @857
    27. ERROR 1406 (22001) at line 1: Data too long for column 'g_title' at row 1
    28. ERROR B4FJ/fushigidunds game_variant @843
    29. ERROR 1406 (22001) at line 1: Data too long for column 'g_title' at row 1
    30. ERROR VXHJ/katekyohitds game_variant @843
    31. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'BQWJ' for key 'PRIMARY'
    32. ERROR BQWJ/medarotds game_id @857
    33. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'BSL' for key 'PRIMARY'
    34. ERROR BSLP/scribnauteuds game_id @857
    35. ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'YP9J' for key 'PRIMARY'
    36. ERROR YP9J/stlprincessds game_id @857
    Alles anzeigen
    @Wiimm For these conflicts, these happen because most of these are regional variants that use a different ID and secret that we didn't know about. Could the conflicts be resolved by removing the duplicate entries?
    Error 60000 means that the server doesn't know your friend code. The easiest way to get around that is to use a new savegame.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
    Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Tussin schrieb:

like start a new save file and access the menu? because if the only way to access this is to completely delete my save file... i lose all of my important stuff to make multiplayer worthwhile
    Yes, that is the easiest way to do it. I do believe there is a way to do it without, but it might be a bit too difficult, and I'm not sure if there is such a way on the DS rather than the Wii.
    I just hope that the random online Matchmaking in Mario Sports Mix will be fixed soon, or sometime in the future. Please do fix it sometime in the future.
    On DS it's a single button press away since the friend code is linked to the WFC config. On Wii it isn't.

If you don't want to delete your savegame you can try this tutorial: [BETA] Error 60000 fix for all Wii games

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
    Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

@Wiimm Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Master of the Cards can be set to Partial Support with comment "Download service and Friend mode don't work"

Also, would it be possible to get the names for the other regions set properly? It's a minor thing, but the game is called Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer in America and Japan, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Master of the Cards in Europe only. Wiimmfi shows only the European name regardless of which version connects.

Rag schrieb:

@Wiimm Wi-Fi Taiou - Yakuman DS can be set to partial support with comment "Matches work, rankings unknown".

The reason for unknown rankings is because they didn't work for me, but I have no idea if that's because they're broken or if I just haven't played enough for them to display anything meaningful. The game is almost impossible to understand for a non Japanese person.
    @Wiimm I assume you overlooked this.

Arkanoid DS can be set to FULL with no comment (the Japan version is set to FULL, but not USA/Europe)

Lyris11 schrieb:

I've tried to connect to the wifi connection. However, with the appearance of error number 31020, its contents cannot be downloaded. The display of the site was "testing", so I didn't know what to do and posted this thread. I am sorry if my English writing is strange.

I appreciate you coming.
    The game you're trying is Inazuma Eleven 3, right? The wiimmfi site lists it as full support and not testing, so it should be working.

Do other games work for you, or is it just this game that doesn't work?

Rag schrieb:

Lyris11 schrieb:

I appreciate you coming.
    The game you're trying is Inazuma Eleven 3, right? The wiimmfi site lists it as full support and not testing, so it should be working.
    Do other games work for you, or is it just this game that doesn't work?
    See that it was already resolved in one of my earlier edits (make sure you're on the latest page when checking notifications, sometimes it puts you on an earlier page)

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
    Hey ! I've been looking for a way to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky online with wiimmfi. I saw that the configuration file was created in 2016 and the game was enabled, but its in testing phase. Im not very familliar with wiimmfi, but i already played with it many times, and when i tried to use it on PMD EOTDS, i got an error saying that the game is not enabled yet on the service, but on the site its market as enabled, can someone help me please ?

If its not added yet, it would be amazing to be added one day, if its already working good, because with wifi compatibility, theres will not need of copying the very long codes to rescue !

Request for adding a game to Wiimmfi Network - Walk With Me NDS

Aloha !

I have "Walk With Me" for the Nintendo DS and it has always been cool and nice to play around with.
    Unfortunatlylike for so many games, the Nintendo Network is not in use more so no walking through the stars anymore...

However After I learned of the Wiimmfi Network I thought I'd give "Walk With me" a shot unfortunatly I got an error 23922 :
    Via the 'Collect Errorcodes' thread I found this :

Wiimmf schrieb:

23922 >>> This game has not been added to Wiimmfi yet.

So here the simple question :
    Where can I request the adding of a game to the Wiimmfi network ?
    I'd even love to be a beta tester for it :D

Cheeeeeeeeeeeers,

Jecepede

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von jecepede ()

We have that game disabled sadly (or I think we did?) - It was looked at but we dont have any data for how the leaderboards are meant to be set out and it won't send new data until it downloads a leaderboard, so it's not likely to be supported - sorry :P

larsenv schrieb:

@Wiimm mmvdkds has a problem with SAKE. According to Leseratte, "the player_name column (type unicodeStringValue) seems to be missing from the tblPlayerInfo table for that game".
    Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how the table is structured. So I just added a few more members. Let's see how the table fills up.

The table structure:

Quellcode

1. +----------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-----------------+
    2. | Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
    3. +----------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-----------------+
    4. | _created | int(10) unsigned | NO | | 0 | |
    5. | _updated | int(10) unsigned | NO | | 0 | |
    6. | _count | int(10) unsigned | NO | | 1 | |
    7. | recordid | int(10) unsigned | NO | PRI | NULL | auto_increment |
    8. | ownerid | int(10) unsigned | YES | MUL | NULL | |
    9. | name | varchar(100) | YES | | NULL | utf8_unicode_ci |
    10. | value | varchar(100) | YES | | NULL | utf8_unicode_ci |
    11. +----------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-----------------+
    Alles anzeigen

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
    Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
    Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.