Pinned Multi Game Support

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza

Edit by Leseratte:

I doubt that, that's copied straight from Billy549's signature.

Sorry, did you say something? :haha:

Source Code

1. billy@wiimmfi-services:~$ dig gamestats2.gs.wiimmfi.de
      2. ; <<>> DiG 9.9.5-3ubuntu0.19+esm4-Ubuntu <<>> gamestats2.gs.wiimmfi.de
      3. ;; global options: +cmd
      4. ;; Got answer:
      5. ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 39953
      6. ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1
      7. ;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
      8. ; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
      9. ;; QUESTION SECTION:
      10. ;gamestats2.gs.wiimmfi.de. IN A
      11. ;; ANSWER SECTION:
      12. gamestats2.gs.wiimmfi.de. 180 IN A 195.201.236.139
      13. billy@wiimmfi-services:~$ dig -x 195.201.236.139
      14. ; <<>> DiG 9.9.5-3ubuntu0.19+esm4-Ubuntu <<>> -x 195.201.236.139
      15. ;; global options: +cmd
      16. ;; Got answer:
      17. ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 46562
      18. ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 3, ADDITIONAL: 1
      19. ;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
      20. ; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
      21. ;; QUESTION SECTION:
      22. ;139.236.201.195.in-addr.arpa. IN PTR
      23. ;; ANSWER SECTION:
      24. 139.236.201.195.in-addr.arpa. 86400 IN PTR services.billy.wales.
      25. ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
      26. 236.201.195.in-addr.arpa. 22276 IN NS ns.second-ns.com.
      27. 236.201.195.in-addr.arpa. 22276 IN NS ns1.your-server.de.
      28. 236.201.195.in-addr.arpa. 22276 IN NS ns3.second-ns.de.
      Display All

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      I was wondering, for Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games on DS, connecting to Nintendo Wifi Connection once(whether or not you successfully are able to see the rankings) causes you to be unable to reconnect without restarting the game. Is there a way to fix that issue? Or is it just a problem on my DS?
      I just hope that the random online Matchmaking in Mario Sports Mix will be fixed soon, or sometime in the future. Please do fix it sometime in the future.
      This has been some issue in AltWFC and Wiimmfi since the beginning, and I don't think it's known why (some memory issue i think?) - it'd be cool to see this fixed but I doubt it's happening anytime soon.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Mario Kart DS has an issue where the game freezes when connecting while having a friend in your friend list who never played online (this is possible via local multiplayer and the game adds the other players automatically, making this pretty annoying when you still play the game with friends).

When you have such an entry in your friend list, it seems the game tries to query information about the friend (most likely to find their PID if they registered with the server in the meantime so you can skip adding friend codes) by making the following request to GPSP: \search\\sesskey\227759556\profileid\600173172\namespaceid\0\lastname\418tqsp5jAMCJ3r2ia4t\gamename\mariokartds\final\ to which the server doesn't reply with a valid response (not implemented?), which is most likely why the game crashes.
      I found an old packet dump online which contained such a request (save-nintendo-wifi.com/mkds/mkds-2.pcap) and the server's response was \bsrdone\\final\, which looks like there was no result. Not sure what the response would be when there was a result but you probably know more about the protocol than me.
      Yeah, looking at the server logs Wiimmfi doesn't seem to support the search command on the GPSP server yet:
      07:33:26.707 UNKNOWN GPSP COMMAND: search/

I found some documentation about that, so maybe we can get that added to Wiimmfi at some point.
      I just made Wiimmfi always respond with an empty search result \bsrdone\\final\ - can't be worse than just not replying as it did before.

@Matze167435: Can you test what now happens in MKDS with such a profile?

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

TheConceptionist wrote:

@Wiimm Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals can be set to partial support with comment "DGamer, Wi-Fi Market, and Wi-Fi Upload are not supported." Also, please comment out the custom DLS1 server in the definition.

Just something of note: Despite the cartridge all current players of the game play on being YV4E (with some possibly being YV4P), all connections show as being from a YV4J (Japanese) cartridge. I can't quite think of a reason why that would be, though.

larsenv wrote:

@Wiimm Please set Yu-Gi-Oh! - World Championship 2007 to Partially working with explanation "Everything works except Download".

larsenv wrote:

@Wiimm Please enable ID WAUJ for chesswii. RTYJ is not the ID that is used, because this game was distributed as WiiWare in Japan.

Also, the Japanese name for it is "Tsuushin Taikyoku - World Chess".

larsenv wrote:

@Wiimm Bit.Trip Complete can be set to FULL with no comment.
      @Wiimm Could you please process these? It has been 2 months, and I assume you overlooked them.

New

From observation, I believe the reason Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2010 and 2011 don't work is because they aren't able to receive News information. It is the one difference that I've seen between connecting to 2009 and a video of connecting to 2011 on youtube. Would there be some way to send some dummy strings via dls1 or something? I'm not 100% sure on the how of how its formatted and I haven't been able to slip into WFC with an emulator while debugging to see that part of memory but if someone knows how to send any text along when something is connected to the WFC that would be a way to test and see if that could progress the connection.

New

I have data for 2010 and 2011 - Elias didn't set the DLS1 server, so Wiimmfi doesn't know to offer this. @Wiimm please set DLS1 for yugiohwc10ds and yugiohwc11ds to dls1.ilostmymind.xyz

Once Wiimm's done that, please try again

New

Apologies for double post, but a mirror of all my DLS1 files is now publicly available at my GitHub, so if there's ever a case of a game not working because of lack of DLS1 files check there to see if I have it and if Wiimmfi has the DLS1 server set accordingly.