Multi Game Support

Super Smash Bros. Brawl works now!!
    Thanx to Ciapa & christian8246q

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
    Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
    Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
    Has anyone of you Pokémon Battle Revolution? Wiimm will probably unlock it today, so I would need perhaps even someone who helps me with the test because it does not go alone.
    Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
    Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
    Mit Internet
    Zwei Gamecube-Controller
    2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
    Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

I have just tried Pokemon Battle Revolution alone, and apparently it works. I can look for other players, but I do not know if you then also find each other.
    Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Mit Internet
    Zwei Gamecube-Controller
    2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
    Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

I've just tried Mario Strikers again. Unfortunately, the game syncs new stats every time you log in, wich leads of course to disconnection...

By the way - did anybody managed to solve the issue with MKDS? Is there anything I could do to support you?

PS: you guys did a really awesome job so far - I'm looking forward to see you all online in MKWii! ;)

Kaeham schrieb:

I've just tried Mario Strikers again. Unfortunately, the game syncs new stats every time you log in, wich leads of course to disconnection...

By the way - did anybody managed to solve the issue with MKDS? Is there anything I could do to support you?

PS: you guys did a really awesome job so far - I'm looking forward to see you all online in MKWii! ;)

Could you please upload a network dump for me? Then I can look at it.
    14.932 bytes pure destruction.

Ciapa schrieb:

Kaeham schrieb:

PS: you guys did a really awesome job so far - I'm looking forward to
    Here is the Mario Strikers dump from the pal version. I captured it via Dolphin and the Microsoft Network Monitor. I hope it contains at least any information ;)

dropbox.com/s/psfsg4t87hqapqz/…%20-%20Wiimmfi%20dump.cap

Kaeham schrieb:

Ciapa schrieb:

Kaeham schrieb:

PS: you guys did a really awesome job so far - I'm looking forward to
    Here is the Mario Strikers dump from the pal version. I captured it via Dolphin and the Microsoft Network Monitor. I hope it contains at least any information ;)

dropbox.com/s/psfsg4t87hqapqz/…%20-%20Wiimmfi%20dump.cap

We can't support this Game as it uses the gamestats server we know nothing about.
    Maybe someone could create a generic response for the request. If the person needs some help, he/she can ask me.

Ciapa schrieb:

We can't support this Game as it uses the gamestats server we know nothing about.
    Maybe someone could create a generic response for the request. If the person needs some help, he/she can ask me.

Does this mean, that I should disable "Mario Strikers Charged" to avoid false hopes?

Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

Wiimm schrieb:

Ciapa schrieb:

Does this mean, that I should disable "Mario Strikers Charged" to avoid false hopes?

It connects to the Statistics directly at login.
    If we can't send generic values to the client it shouldn't be possible. We could talk about it tomorrow(I also have an Idea about the DLS1 and the Copyright Problems)

Wiimm schrieb:

It might be possible to make the game ignore the server via cheat codes, or indeed to spoof the information it requires. If it is gamestats, then it's probably like I said, the weekly wins/loss ratio of the player and the online leaderboards. It doesn't particularly matter if you forever have 0 wins, 0 losses and the leaderboard is just not there. More important is just to be able to play the game. Although I guess we're running out of time to see whether or not what I think is true.
    I'll tackle the game with a USB Gecko as soon as I have some free time. See if I can't help it ignore things. I guess several of us attempting various techniques is no bad thing.

Is this great or is this great? :D
    I tell you now that it will soon be a separate Wiimmfi patcher for Super Smash Bros Brawl.
    Couple things need to be changed ...

Mit Internet
    Zwei Gamecube-Controller

christian8246q schrieb:

ou now that it will soon be a separate Wiimmfi patcher for Super Smash Bros Brawl.

I could help you with it if you want.
    And if I had the Mario Strikers game, I could look into it, but if someone could give me a network dump of the connecting to the official server and a match dump(please separate them) then maybe I'll create a generic file for the requests.

christian8246q schrieb:

Is this great or is this great? :D
    I tell you now that it will soon be a separate Wiimmfi patcher for Super Smash Bros Brawl.

would be the patcher compatible to project m too?
    and it is possible to patch the wiimmfi patched image again with your patcher?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Saitara ()

Nintendofanboy schrieb:

would be the pather compatible to project m too?
    and it is possible to patch the wiimmfi patched image again with your patcher?

1: I don't now, I think yes.
    2: I will use the tools from Wiimm, you can then use an already patched Image or Original Image.

Mit Internet
    Zwei Gamecube-Controller

@Ciapa:
    Here is a dump I made today for Mario Striker Charged Football
    It was my 1st official match, so I Winned/Loosed 0 match before. For the 2nd capture I did an official match:
    1 - Win: 2 - 1
    2 - Loose: 1 - 2
    3 - Loose: 1 - 3

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to capture the screen :v/.
    Dateien
    A little summary:

Working games are:
    * Animal Crossing Wii
    * Mario Kart Wii
    * Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (global races only)
    * Super Smash Bros. Brawl

At the moments some guys try to run
    * Mario Striker Charged
    * Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 - 2011

Here is a list of games, that are currently supported by the DB system:
    * nas.wiimmfi.de/stat#game

In the next week I have only a little bit time to help, because my business is calling me. So if you need my help, be very specific and tell me so exact as possible, what my server does wrong.