Pinned About banning

Leandroizoton wrote:

StarWolf3000 wrote:

Then go into the Internet Settings and open the "Nintendo DS Connections".
      Thank you for the suggestion, it took some additional steps but I managed to make it work.You can’t delete WFC in the console settings and can’t access with gen5 games either.

The solution is to insert a gen4 game that has the WiFi configuration (I used Pokémon Platinum) and through the game’s menu access the WFC configuration and erase it. You then set a new connection up.

The gen5 games link the internet connection with your WFC profile, so by doing this you can only access the Mistery Gift option after deleting your save data and restarting the game. After that it works just fine.

Thank you guys for the help, because even though there were a few extra steps, you pointed me the way to go.
      You *definitely* do not need to delete your save data. DS games will know your WFC Config has changed and you have to just reset friendcode
      I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help! :P

Frost3227 wrote:

Again, looks like an innocent case of lag. Noteworthy also that it looks like he is using CTGP. Be careful about reports that might seem like a short delay of lag. Players can briefly teleport, fall/respawn instantly, etc...

Edit: I'm not a moderator (anymore, at least), and any moderator can of course disagree with me. It's not my decision, but I'm just saying what it looks likely to be.

TheReporter wrote:

Frost3227 wrote:

Again, looks like an innocent case of lag. Noteworthy also that it looks like he is using CTGP. Be careful about reports that might seem like a short delay of lag. Players can briefly teleport, fall/respawn instantly, etc...

Edit: I'm not a moderator (anymore, at least), and any moderator can of course disagree with me. It's not my decision, but I'm just saying what it looks likely to be.
      I don't think its the lag this time. He bends his bike forward while hes being respawning so his front wheel touches the ground first and once his back wheel touches the ground he instantly starts to go max speed. I wouldn't report that if that happened once but he started like that 2 times in a row.
      Also, he didn't teleported or fall/respawned instantly. I personally never seen lag caused instant acceleration. As I said earlier, the reason it seems like a short delay of lag is: "He bends his bike forward while hes being respawning so his front wheel touches the ground first and once his back wheel touches the ground he instantly starts to go max speed." this. When his front wheel touches the ground he stops until his back wheel touches the ground which seems like a short delay of lag. Once his back wheel touches the ground he starts to go with max speed.
      Hi there. I'm new to these forums and I have an issue with Wiimmfi matchmaking. I connect properly online with no error, search for people in a worldwide but can't find ANYONE. Even when I put in a friend code of someone who is online, their Mii shows up as offline. I admit to using hacks in the past and being permanently banned, but it's been over a month now and I am sincerely sorry. It's totally up to the moderators to even pay attention to this, but I just wanted a second chance. My FC is 3399-0332-8972.
      Why do you expect to get out of a permanent ban after only 1 month? @Valentine It says permanent ban, not 1 Month ban. You got a 2nd chance already, its not like you immediately got a permanent ban after hacking once. You hacked once, received a 2 week ban (pretty generous, usually those are 4 weeks), and then hacked again.

:luigi1:

Discord: Raptor#3687
      Almost a year ago i was banned for using a modded bike to give myself a really unfair advantage, at the time I did it because of being tired of losing and didn't think I could've gotten banned (because i was dumb) sadly that did happen. I understand what i did was really bad and regret ever using it in the first place. I should've just played legit and nothing would've happened. I regret doing this because I love mkwii and other servers don't have the same "feeling" or activity as wiimmfi. Thanks for giving me a chance to appeal, it would be nice to play with my friends again and play in big rooms.
      More mild disruption in the late hours here, and the early hours there.

1552-1973-8063

7. HOSTEur/2vs—
      —3972
      ig→mdbinda

This individual seems to be going on a quest to lose all of his VR. Multiple matches, same story. I witness this in the match myself, and recorded a match, but I used OBS, and it saved the file as .flv so I can't even do anything with it. However, the stat page shows each match he's losing, and it's intentional.

It's not even so much the intent of losing VR that bothers me. It's moreso the shenanigans like this will just keep forcing 100cc for everyone else that doesn't want it.

Edit: Video is uploaded.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Frost3227 ().

Frost3227 wrote:

On my end it did not, already tried a few times.

Edit, apparently it allows it for Firefox. For whatever reason. I added it to the original post above.
      In the future it might be useful to transcode video files to a different codec, should you be met with an incompatible file format (or setting the file format to mkv or mp4 from within OBS). Here is a simple command to convert a video file to a suitable .mp4 file using ffmpeg:
      ffmpeg -i "PATH TO FILE" -c:v libx264 -c:a aac -b:a 128k OUTPUT.mp4
      There is additional information on how to use ffmpeg on the documentation, should you want continue using it.
      Umm, I got banned and I don´t know why. I got this mario kart Wii wiimmfi patch from youtube and I had a mario kart disc but lost it. I have a save file that was on my wii which had 100% of everything on it. But when I went on wiimmfi 1 player on mario kart, I got error code 23912. I don´t know how I gotten it. I haven´t done anything wrong. Can you please tell me why I got this code and how?
      23912 means you are using a downloaded friend code.

If you download a 100% savegame that already has a friend code, more and more people will be using the same friend code, which is bad.
      Either download a 100% savegame without a friend code, or make an entire new savegame and use cheats to unlock everything.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Hello, I recently started using Dolphin to play MKW again, and I've been banned twice now for the apparent reason of "200cc on Worldwides." I have attached an image showing the exact Gecko codes that I have had enabled both the first and second time I got banned, and none of the codes I use have anything to do with any kind of speed modifier. My Dolphin is limited to 100% speed and I am always at a constant 60fps. Can someone please help me understand what is causing me to be banned? If I'm doing something wrong I'll remedy it immediately, I'm not trying to be disruptive or belligerent to anyone. Please and thank you.

Jeremiah87 wrote:

Hello, I recently started using Dolphin to play MKW again, and I've been banned twice now for the apparent reason of "200cc on Worldwides." I have attached an image showing the exact Gecko codes that I have had enabled both the first and second time I got banned, and none of the codes I use have anything to do with any kind of speed modifier. My Dolphin is limited to 100% speed and I am always at a constant 60fps. Can someone please help me understand what is causing me to be banned? If I'm doing something wrong I'll remedy it immediately, I'm not trying to be disruptive or belligerent to anyone. Please and thank you.

In your online match logs it seems like you were using the tracks from the 200cc pack. You should remove them from your game's filesystem and use the original ones instead

Atlas wrote:

Jeremiah87 wrote:

In your online match logs it seems like you were using the tracks from the 200cc pack. You should remove them from your game's filesystem and use the original ones instead
      May I ask what exactly the 200cc pack is? Because I've never used anything like that, the only file modifications I have are a couple of custom characters, one item model change, a few course lighting modifications to remove the DOF blur, and a few brstm changes. How can I see the logs that are showing these things? The only changes I've ever made to tracks are two texture swaps, which I changed back to default before either ban occurred, and the aforementioned DOF blur differences, but I used to use this exact same ISO on Dolphin a long time ago, minus the two custom characters I added recently, and I never had any issues until just starting back up again. Do the logs show exactly what courses are causing the issues? Could the fact that I changed the lighting files somehow have affected something? I appreciate any help given, thank you.