Pinned About banning

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Post by datraptor ().

This post was deleted by StarWolf3000: Deleted because account deleted. ().

Post by XILE*TWD98 ().

This post was deleted by StarWolf3000: Deleted because account deleted. ().
      hi, im Andy i have carpal tunnel syndrome which basically limits my hand movement. I've dealt with this for about 2 years and started to play Mario Kart Wii with Wiimmfi about a year ago, i've basically lost races due to my disability and got false banned for trying to reach 1 vr, which i wasn't i was losing races due to my limited movement. I've contacted Zach and Atlas and Zach has tried to help out but he directed me to Atlas, Atlas told me to use another account which i did, but i feared i would lose all of my achievements so i decided to get back on the other account. I still kept losing races but I was having fun, until recently, i got banned again and they think i was lying. They said "Not falling for your bullshit" which hurt my feelings a little, I can't get into contact with Atlas anymore as he never responds but i was told by Zach to come to this forum. My friend code is 0864-9984-6546, i don't know what else to do as i want to pass time especially during these times, If i can get help that would be great. I no longer use the permamently banned account and started to use another one, but i cant get into wiimmfi as i am given the error code 23917.
      Mii name:キヌトンPlayer
      FC: 1552-1976-1638
      Profile ID: wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/list/p600938982
      Ban Reason: Doing nothing to sabotage his team (trying to lose as much br as possible?)
      Video:

Hopefully this qualifies as proof for the above reason..there are a whole lot of other issues as well he's done (eg deliberately running into traps) that I haven't been able to record. If this isn't conclusive evidence, I should be able to get more in the next few weeks, thanks
      Edit: thanks for the note Frost, hopefully it can be viewed now..

The post was edited 2 times, last by Yellow ().

Hello, I was banned for DDoSing a year ago and I'd like to ask for an unban or at least a shortened ban, I believe I've learned my lesson and I regret the decisions I've made. I can't truly show a way to prove that I've reflected on my decisions at the least, besides respecting the community and it's players. After said and done I want to make it a goal of mine to give help and make playing online a good experience around people when I play with them.
      I truly do apologize, making the fake apology was one of the worst things I could have done as well, I'd like to formally and actually apologize now for what I've done.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and possibly consider this.
      -Dorian

(p.s Wii ID's for the banned consoles)
      -2664-6585-2468-6104
      -7740-4232-5975-7456
      -3986-3362-2778-2211
      -3423-3875-8298-7842
      -2101-7088-7325-8265
      -3476-6349-7686-3902

All of them were mass banned for the same exact reason.

itsDorian wrote:

Hello, I was banned for DDoSing a year ago and I'd like to ask for an unban or at least a shortened ban, I believe I've learned my lesson and I regret the decisions I've made. I can't truly show a way to prove that I've reflected on my decisions at the least, besides respecting the community and it's players. After said and done I want to make it a goal of mine to give help and make playing online a good experience around people when I play with them.
      I truly do apologize, making the fake apology was one of the worst things I could have done as well, I'd like to formally and actually apologize now for what I've done.

-Dorian

-2664-6585-2468-6104
      -7740-4232-5975-7456
      -3986-3362-2778-2211
      -3423-3875-8298-7842
      -2101-7088-7325-8265
      -3476-6349-7686-3902

Yeah, like thats going to work after probably the 7th time.

Amaya wrote:

itsDorian wrote:

-Dorian

-2664-6585-2468-6104
      -7740-4232-5975-7456
      -3986-3362-2778-2211
      -3423-3875-8298-7842
      -2101-7088-7325-8265
      -3476-6349-7686-3902

Yeah, like thats going to work after probably the 7th time.
      This is the only time I've been banned on Wiimmfi but ok, suit yourself.
      This guy is completely idling in battle mode and causing an inconvenience to his teammates. Sorry for the long video but you can skip to pretty much any part and see what's wrong. Video:
      EDIT: Oh it seems someone by the name of yellow reported him in a previous reply, but he was banned afterwards which means that he is repeat offending by doing the exact same thing.

Name:GGさとうキモティ~
      FC:1203-5005-5514
      Reason:disruptive game
      proof:i.fiery.me/iwlOO.mov
      i.fiery.me/Kd0sE.mov

A few months ago, I mentioned his disruptive actions and he was banned.After his ban’s expiry date ,he continues to interfere in monthly Japanese mkds events. I don’t see any sign of remorse.
      It was no use trying to persuade him.
      So,I want him to be banned forever until he says “I won’t do it again”.
      I am trying to reach a moderator to report someone and request a ban on me be revoked. My fc is 1852-8453-2068 and after working on building a case against a toxic player in our community which was trying to get him banned, that toxic player NsX Venom was threatening to get me banned if i didnt stop and next thing you know im banned. easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5edf…Z7c#.Xt_iaK_SUsw.facebook . This is a poll sent through our group chat, and attached are various threats/other expressions of his day to day behavior.
      Images
      • admit intention to hack - Copy.jpg

119.97 kB, 970×2,048, viewed 46 times
      • Harrassing.png

336.91 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 46 times
      • Has a clan idolizing hitler.png

61.54 kB, 851×741, viewed 37 times
      • Threaten to ban me.png

417.55 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 37 times
      • Tried to put him back in groupchat.png

238.91 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 30 times
      Loco (Metroid Prime Hunters)

Jawlshy wrote:

I am trying to reach a moderator to report someone and request a ban on me be revoked. My fc is 1852-8453-2068 and after working on building a case against a toxic player in our community which was trying to get him banned, that toxic player NsX Venom was threatening to get me banned if i didnt stop and next thing you know im banned. easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5edf…Z7c#.Xt_iaK_SUsw.facebook . This is a poll sent through our group chat, and attached are various threats/other expressions of his day to day behavior.
      Yes, I can confirm this too and so can many more us if need be. We kicked him out of our group chat about a month ago due to rude behaviour and as a result he has gone out of his way to try and get us banned and harrassing us on any platform he can. Me and jawlshy were about to play some games and realised he couldn't get online after he was threatened with stef saying he was going to ban him not too long before. He reported another player's bot a while ago on Metroid Prime Hunters with many false accusations backed up by his need to get revenge on us for kicking him out our chat.
      A bot being banned isn't really a false accusation, since the bot was causing other player's games to crash; and using bots in worldwide games isn't the point.

For the other two bans (4215-0772-9315 and 1852-8453-2068), I have revoked these for now until the situation is cleared up.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Hello at everyone

This is NsX Venom.

So first of all what does our FB conversations have to do here, in a forum for games that supports Nintendo wi-fi game? To make it clear : NsX stands for Network shadow X, since 15 already if some of you guys, Jalwshy and Lastraven didnt know.

Second of all you both (Jawlshy and Lastraven) use/used modified roms(1) against other players and you both hacked against me without my knowledge, also I got a proof(2) for this.

On the third, your friend and Bot-Owner WiFikid aka Scott Doxxed(3) my internet connection(which is clearly illegal), so I wasnt able to connect to wiimmfi server with my ds plus I couldnt reach the wiimmfi.de page anymore.

(1)Last raven using a modded rom, same as Jawlshy

As you can see there comes a big splash when those modders hit the enemy, so it causes a lot more lag and it happens with any weapon.

Here a pic how it should look like

(2) Loco (aka. Jawlshy aka.1852-8453-2068)hacking on stream against others and admitting it after being caught

(3) Wifikid aka Scott admitting that he doxxed me

Also his bot is online again, video proof is available.

On the last, one of wifikids friend death threatened me, if I wont revoke the ban from his bot.

Cheers.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Grabitz ().

Ok,I just dont understand why those guys are complaining about the stuff that Venom have done and its doing, While those guys are literally WAY more worse than him. So, for example, here is Scott, Wich can cause WAY more damage to any other player and totally ruin it's wiimfii experience with his malicious bot's script. We can obviously tell by all those screenshots that hes possibly is a threat; Trying to doxx Venom, wich is ilegal everywhere; Admiting he sniffes IP, we all are concious of what we are capable of doing with IP's and hes one by fact. Inciting someone to cheat. I know its just a silly expectator cheat, But Cheating its still cheating, We need to accept it.
      Images
      • HisMaliciousBotsScripts.png

292.51 kB, 453×565, viewed 20 times
      • HisMaliciousBotsScriptsV2.png

25.94 kB, 517×381, viewed 16 times
      • TriedToDoxxVenomHAHAHA.png

61.53 kB, 452×564, viewed 18 times
      • Proving-He_Sniffes_IP_ForWhatHuH.png

37.08 kB, 681×565, viewed 20 times
      • Him_Making_SomeoneCheat.png

246.8 kB, 1,363×699, viewed 22 times
      • Him_Making_SomeoneCheatV2.png

190.94 kB, 1,359×685, viewed 18 times
      First off I'd like to point out the nazi colors and WP fist in the NSX clan members above's post. With the whole BLM movement worldwide thats pretty bad PR for wiimmfi.
      Secondly Doxxing?,You where social engineered not "hacked" but your so gullible you believe it.
      Also monitoring my own networks is not illegal. If the through traffic happens to contain IP's and I can interpret it thats okay too. I dont do anything but Monitor said traffic.
      As far as the scripts go , pretty cool huh?. If your name pops up it shuts off on you probably means you cant play it. I no longer need that system though as your FC is blacklisted via wiimmfi dashboard(at the time i did not know i was able to do that)

To the mods.

I dont know what this guys been feeding you but id recommend you take what he says with a grain of salt.
      A lot of what he posted is someone stirring the kettle and things are taken out of context.
      Coen makes montages , the code was for spawn in spectator mode.
      My "malicious scripts" are not malicious to anyone but him, he's rudes and demanding about what direction I was taking the bot , then he started threatening to get it banned if i didn't change it so i just outright made it blacklist him with my system instead of your system I didn't know about at the time.

the bot ghost refers to a previously played games footprint implemented into the next game. The bot does not create disadvantages to other players hence his names warmupbudy

The fact you guys played into this bottom dwellers pettiness perplexes me but I plea you listen to others telling you things about "NSX Venom"
      When investigating use your correlative skill-sets

I'm also perplexed that all the mod took from the previous complaint was the "Bot" 5-7 sentences about other complaints and only took notice of my bot
      Focus on the issue at hand. NSX Venom
      The guy threatening him was the group owner , hes never banned a player and the groups been up since like 2012 knows as a pretty calm collective dude. This venom guy brings the worst out in people therefore proving he's toxic is'nt really an issue.
      Images
      • nsxdude.png

62.66 kB, 816×460, viewed 18 times
      • nsxdude.png

62.66 kB, 816×460, viewed 13 times