Pinned About banning

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

I have access to wimmfi denied, I need help (Error 23917)

Hi, yesterday I tried to play online through CTGP but wiimmfi access denied appears(23917), I tried to enter through another game (Super smash bros brawl) and I have the same error, and I want to know what I did or if it can be solved, please.

SrVerde wrote:

Hi, yesterday I tried to play online through CTGP but wiimmfi access denied appears(23917), I tried to enter through another game (Super smash bros brawl) and I have the same error, and I want to know what I did or if it can be solved, please.
      What's your friend code :p

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      hi I go by litehokage and usually stream on YouTube under YTItsMouse. I tried logging in my litehokage license on mkw and got an ertor code that i guess says im banned. If its possible, id like to know what the ban was even for and if it can be lifted. If its my recent textures ill remove them. My friend code is 3613-7855-8426
      :crazy:

DariusMKW wrote:

lilyh wrote:

@DariusMKW Idk, i would just wait (wait half a year then see if they will unban, if not then wait a half a year again then if not then just wait a year again then you should get unbanned). yea it seems like a long time but there are other games on wiimmfi and other servers (just remember to be safe on them). also wiimmfi bans are by game, not console (if 23917 and correct me if im wrong).
      Hiya, its been like 8 Months and I’m wondering if I can get a second chance? I hacked before because I didn’t have a disc and that I had the chance to. Now I have the disc and CTGP installed on my wii. I’m truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.Thanks :thumbsup:
      Hello, I was really excited to start playing Mario Kart Wii online after many years of not being able to play since the orginal servers shut down. I just started my first race on my Mii Midna and i get banned with the error code: 23917 I looked up why I got banned and it says "VR hacks" even tho I don't even have a VR console. Unless VR means something else? My friend code is 1552-2023-8859.

Sweetmelody676 wrote:

Hello, I was really excited to start playing Mario Kart Wii online after many years of not being able to play since the orginal servers shut down. I just started my first race on my Mii Midna and i get banned with the error code: 23917 I looked up why I got banned and it says "VR hacks" even tho I don't even have a VR console. Unless VR means something else? My friend code is 1552-2023-8859.
      VR = Versus Ranking
      BR = Battle Ranking

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

StarWolf3000 wrote:

Sweetmelody676 wrote:

VR = Versus RankingBR = Battle
      Oh, thank you. Either way I didn't hack that was the first time ever I had gotten on the server.

Sweetmelody676 wrote:

StarWolf3000 wrote:

Sweetmelody676 wrote:

VR = Versus RankingBR = Battle
      Oh, thank you. Either way I didn't hack that was the first time ever I had gotten on the server.
      In any case, you should find a way to reset your VR rating to a legitimate value, or use a new/different license so you don’t get banned again
      Hello there I would like to appeal my ban on Wiimmfi. I was permanently banned last November for using item cheats in a private room that didn't allow them, very foolish idea I know. And I had trolled players in online matches previously which made the ban permanent. I am very sorry for my actions that caused me to get permanently banned. It has been over 8 months since then and I have matured more. I am not actively playing Mario Kart Wii anymore but I want to use Wiimmfi for playing with one of my friends on Animal Crossing: City Folk. Again I am very sorry for acting so stupid back then. I was younger and I didn't really care if I got banned on Wiimmfi. I will never hack or troll on Wiimmfi again. I hope you accept my appeal.

FC: 0907-9542-6534
      PID: 601113318
      Name: ΜΜ

New

I swear this guy always comes on wiimmfi battles, and doesn't do anything whatsoever to try and win the match. And tries to lose as much BR as possible, as well as trying to attack his own teammates sometimes to stall, be annoying and waste time. He's really annoying and even more annoying if I am on his team. :/

Mii Name: キヌトンPlayer
      FC: 0779-1074-4511
      PID: 601333183

The post was edited 5 times, last by Umbre#9606 ().