Pinned About banning

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

      Jeremiah87 wrote:

      Atlas wrote:

      Jeremiah87 wrote:

      Hello, I recently started using Dolphin to play MKW again, and I've been banned twice now for the apparent reason of "200cc on Worldwides." I have attached an image showing the exact Gecko codes that I have had enabled both the first and second time I got banned, and none of the codes I use have anything to do with any kind of speed modifier. My Dolphin is limited to 100% speed and I am always at a constant 60fps. Can someone please help me understand what is causing me to be banned? If I'm doing something wrong I'll remedy it immediately, I'm not trying to be disruptive or belligerent to anyone. Please and thank you.



      In your online match logs it seems like you were using the tracks from the 200cc pack. You should remove them from your game's filesystem and use the original ones instead
      May I ask what exactly the 200cc pack is? Because I've never used anything like that, the only file modifications I have are a couple of custom characters, one item model change, a few course lighting modifications to remove the DOF blur, and a few brstm changes. How can I see the logs that are showing these things? The only changes I've ever made to tracks are two texture swaps, which I changed back to default before either ban occurred, and the aforementioned DOF blur differences, but I used to use this exact same ISO on Dolphin a long time ago, minus the two custom characters I added recently, and I never had any issues until just starting back up again. Do the logs show exactly what courses are causing the issues? Could the fact that I changed the lighting files somehow have affected something? I appreciate any help given, thank you.
      I still need help with this, if anyone is able to. The user "Atlas" told me I was banned for using tracks from some kind of 200cc pack, which is not the case, yet it apparently appeared in the logs that it was the case. The only track changes I had simply modified some lighting files. What it seems like to me is that something fairly recently changed in the server is causing the server to report a false positive. The reason I say fairly recently is because around a year or so ago I used the exact same tracks with modified lighting files and I never had any issues with being banned. If this is the case, then an easy fix would just be to use completely default tracks, but there shouldn't be an issue with using courses with just lighting modifications, right? I'm willing to work with anyone on this, even sending someone my exact modifications to check it themselves if necessary.
      That would probably be a good idea.

      As of a couple months ago, the server knows what track you are playing. And if you got banned for using a 200cc pack, then that most likely means you used a 200cc track, knowingly or unknowingly.

      If you only changed lighting in the tracks, the track would show up as unknown track. It only shows up as 200cc pack in the moderator view when that exact track file is from a 200cc pack.

      So if you got banned for using a 200cc pack but you claim you didn't use one, send me the track(s) you use and I'll check them.

      DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

      Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

      esp :
      sabes puto leserate ya no me importa tu mputo servidor, apenas puedo lograr que se puedan jugar pistas personalizadas en benfi o alt wfc (que en eso estoy), voy a subir mi mod con esos servidores, y te aseguro que todos preferirán jugar en esos servidores que en tu puto servidor hijo de puta, vas a ver que apenas logre tu basura de servidor de mirda se hara cagar, es ovbio que todo tiene un comienzo y un final, y ya sabes cual es el final de tu puto servidor de mierda, hijo de puta leseratte, despues cuando entren a este servidor sera un requisito hablar mal de ti y de tu servidor, te marginaran por todas las comunidades que se creen despues en adelante, ya sabes que te queda poco poco de hijo de puta, te digo que en carne si te viera te masacraria sin razonar, maldito hijo de puta
      eng:
      You know, fucking leserate, I don't care about your server anymore, I can barely make it possible to play custom tracks in benfi or alt wfc (which is what I'm doing), I'm going to upload my mod with those servers, and I assure you that everyone will prefer to play in those Servers that on your fucking motherfucker server, you will see that as soon as you get your server trash from Mirda it will shit, it is obvious that everything has a beginning and an end, and you know what the end of your fucking shit server is. , son of a bitch leseratte, later when they enter this server it will be a requirement to speak ill of you and your server, you will be marginalized by all the communities that are created later on, you know that you have little bit of a motherfucker left, you I say that if I saw you, I would slaughter you without reason, you damn son of a bitch
      ale:
      Weißt du, verdammt leserate, ich kümmere mich nicht mehr um deinen Server, ich kann es kaum möglich machen, benutzerdefinierte Tracks in Benfi oder Alt WFC abzuspielen (was ich auch tue), ich werde meinen Mod mit diesen Servern hochladen und ich versichere dir, dass jeder es vorziehen wird, auf diesen zu spielen Server, die auf Ihrem verdammten Motherfucker-Server zu sehen sind, dass es scheiße ist, sobald Sie Ihren Server-Müll von Mirda bekommen. Es ist offensichtlich, dass alles einen Anfang und ein Ende hat und Sie wissen, was das Ende Ihres verdammten Scheiß-Servers ist. , Sohn einer Hündin leseratte, später, wenn sie diesen Server betreten, wird es eine Voraussetzung sein, schlecht über Sie und Ihren Server zu sprechen. Sie werden von allen später erstellten Communities an den Rand gedrängt. Sie wissen, dass Sie noch ein bisschen Motherfucker übrig haben Ich sage, wenn ich dich im Fleisch sehen würde, würde ich dich ohne Grund schlachten, verdammter Hurensohn

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Fesstaworld ().

      Fesstaworld wrote:


      ENGLISH TRANSLATION:


      Hi all, my question is why am I unable to connect to Wiimmfi? I'm getting this error and someone told me that it is a ban. Why am I getting this error and what can I do to fix it?
      Yep. That code means you're banned.
      Maybe a moderator could check your Friendcode to see why you got banned.

      Also since you speak spanish, I'll leave the answer in spanish aswell:

      Sí. Ese error significa que te han baneado. Algo debiste haber hecho para que te banearan. Quizás algún moderador por aquí pueda checkear tu codigo de amigo para ver la razón del baneo
      My english is bad... Sorry for that :wacko:

      Fesstaworld wrote:

      hola a todos, mi pregunta es porque no puedo entrar a wiimmfi?, me da este error al entrar y algunos usuarios dicen que significa baneo, porque tengo este error y como se soluciona?
      The reason you were banned is because you were permanently banned a while ago (Hey Neptune777 btw). the top right of images 3-5 show that it is Neptune777 because the google account is his YouTube account pic.
      Player in this match I'm convinced was intentionally losing. In normal gameplay, they may just seem like a player that's just really bad, but, they have

      • Consistently fallen a lap behind, in just about every match I've played, if I'm not mistaken
      • Stops on BC3 in this video to troll others who are a lap ahead
      • has 28XX vr now, and counting (down)
      • Tries to take the BC3 cut. If you're a very inexperienced player who keeps falling a lap behind, chances are, you won't attempt to take the BC3 cut. This one did.
      wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/list/p600280842

      Edit: check below

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Frost3227 ().

      hi everyone, so i was banned for uploading a hacked time for a wiimmfi competition about 98hrs ago and i was wondering if the permenant ban will end in the near future, i know what i did was bad but would i ever be unbanned e.g in a year or longer than that and i am very sorry for what i did but what i am trying to say is will the permanent ban always stay permanent or will it maybe change in the near future i don't care if I'm not banned i was just wondering, could leseratte, frost3227, wiimm or mrbean reply plz. thanks for the fun i have had in this awesome server, i will be getting a new wii if i can't get unbanned but if i have to do that thats ok :) sorry for hacking and have a good day! My FC is 1466-2977-9984 and i will post a picture in the bottom of this post |
      |
      v
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 16.18.27.png

        272.61 kB, 2,606×803, viewed 37 times
      :43px-GCNController.svg: :23px-SDGecko.svg: :8px-Wiimote1.svg: :iwata:
      It's unlikely that the ban will stay truly permanent, it'll probably be revoked at some point. However if you just get a new Wii, you might get banned for circumventing your ban.

      DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

      Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

      Idk if this is something i should report but some guy voted GBA RR in a worldwide room. His mii name is Bolo and i got his FC in the other photo. I know CTs are not enabled in WWs so he must’ve done something but idk.
      Images
      • F0D140AF-2AC9-4E79-8E58-EBEDBCDA5A27.jpeg

        2.02 MB, 3,024×4,032, viewed 29 times
      • B2D406E7-F960-44E7-A629-33FAA6C3436C.png

        508.92 kB, 828×1,792, viewed 18 times
      Dear Wiimmfi Staff,

      I know this may sound like b.s. to you, but I am sincerely sorry for hacking in the past. It's been two months since I've been banned, and I was just asking if you could at least consider unbanning me someday. Yes, I've hacked twice and got a permanent ban, but I've honestly been really missing the Wiimmfi community. I have learned my lesson. Just please consider. I am not begging anyone. I vow I will never hack again. Forgive me. I don't want to have to be on the Wiimmfi life sentence, so to speak. My friend code is 3399-0332-8972.

      Sincerely,
      ~ Valentino

      datraptor wrote:

      Why do you expect to get out of a permanent ban after only 1 month? @Valentine It says permanent ban, not 1 Month ban. You got a 2nd chance already, its not like you immediately got a permanent ban after hacking once. You hacked once, received a 2 week ban (pretty generous, usually those are 4 weeks), and then hacked again.
      I can almost guarantee you, you'll get the same answer. This post was only 2 weeks ago...

      Frost3227 wrote:

      datraptor wrote:

      Why do you expect to get out of a permanent ban after only 1 month? @Valentine It says permanent ban, not 1 Month ban. You got a 2nd chance already, its not like you immediately got a permanent ban after hacking once. You hacked once, received a 2 week ban (pretty generous, usually those are 4 weeks), and then hacked again.
      I can almost guarantee you, you'll get the same answer. This post was only 2 weeks ago...
      Yeah I know, but I'm trying to ask if they would consider unbanning me one day.

      Post by XILE*TWD98 ().

      This post was deleted by StarWolf3000: Deleted because account deleted. ().