Pinned About banning

Good evening, Im Hack2Lose or known as TOMMY. About 2 months ago I was banned from mario kart wii on wiimmfi For using Hacks/Cheats On worldwide mode because I caught a for-the-win hacker and I’m not a fan when other hackers use hacks/cheats to win. So I took it in my own action to stop him but later he was banned and Then later so was I. Over the past 2 months of my ban, I have reflected on what I’ve done and I came to the conclusion that the wiimmfi team will take action on these hackers and I sincerely apologize for the what I have done and will never use any type of hacks on this platform whatsoever.

So whenever I try getting on the server it keeps giving me the 23917 Wiimmfi access denied Message.
      On the account I did it on was called “Anonymous” But that license was deleted So my only license with My Friend code is 0263-7042-3811

Once again, I truly apologize for what I have done I really hope you Truly understand the mistake I have done, Have a great day

-Hack2Lose/TOMMY
      Hello,everyone

GGさとうキモティ〜 was banned certainly,but only for 2 weeks. Therefore he will appear at the next mkds event.

Please extend his ban or ban forever.

9mkds wrote:

Name:GGさとうキモティ~
      FC:1203-5005-5514
      Reason:disruptive game
      proof:i.fiery.me/iwlOO.mov
      i.fiery.me/Kd0sE.mov

A few months ago, I mentioned his disruptive actions and he was banned.After his ban’s expiry date ,he continues to interfere in monthly Japanese mkds events. I don’t see any sign of remorse.
      It was no use trying to persuade him.
      So,I want him to be banned forever until he says “I won’t do it again”.
      "Other
      Don't use bots in global games. If you want to operate a bot, go to a private match.Other players don't want to play against always-winning bots.If this is a friend room match contact the Wiimmfi team"

The bots often the only thing online.
      It doesnt hack and it shouldnt win
      its designed to stay online strafe and shoot for target pratice since your server is dead and people arnt always on
      Just because someone intentionally gave the bot a win doesnt mean it always wins.
      It does not hack check the stream here
      twitch.tv/warmupbudy
      JUST an FYI to the mods , any bots on melon cant hack.
      I feel like venom reported this to the mods for no reason again under the name "Lavusier"
      Last time you banned it for DCing when i blacklisted venom
      this time you bann it calling it unbeatable?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this bot beats you your trash and have to TRY to lose.
      Images
      • wiimmfi.png

52.24 kB, 816×460, viewed 16 times
      @WarmUpBudy It doesn't matter who reports that. Using bots in worldwide matches is not allowed on Wiimmfi, neither in Metroid Prime Hunters nor in any other game. If you would like to use bots, go to a friend room. Players in worldwide matches don't usually want to play against bots, they want to play against real players. And when there's a bot in a worldwide match, there is no way for them to avoid that.

What made you think that using bots in worldwide matches was allowed?

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

New

Leseratte wrote:

@WarmUpBudy It doesn't matter who reports that. Using bots in worldwide matches is not allowed on Wiimmfi, neither in Metroid Prime Hunters nor in any other game. If you would like to use bots, go to a friend room. Players in worldwide matches don't usually want to play against bots, they want to play against real players. And when there's a bot in a worldwide match, there is no way for them to avoid that.

What made you think that using bots in worldwide matches was allowed
      It did not occur to me someone would want to sabotage something like this. Its not the fact that it provides an undesired match (it doesnt it just shoots and strafes provides target practice and selects random maps , the fact is people only play it when theres no one else to play, thats why its there and why I designed it due to server inactivity. I can make it do custom matches but openhost isnt 100% for MPH so the purpose of the bot is null and void in that case? Id like for my situation to be examined rather then automatically banned.
      If your kind enough please see the IP's of reporting orgin. if its the same or of same city location i kindly ask that you review back 2 pages on this post about a toxic member of the community thats been sabotaging everyone he possibly can out of spite.
      I'd say my bot does not create undesired gameplay and would wish for an exception.
      Take a chance play with it I even removed custom blacklist as requested I've put in many hours making it for the other 99% of the community that appreciates it.

-edit
      I have noticed it unbanned for now , can I set the bot online searching so you guys can view its functionality ? Please communicate with me rather then banning it!

New

@Starface please tell us a friend code so we can check why you have been banned.

@WarmUpBudy it doesn't matter who reported your bot. Using bots in worldwide matches is generally not a good idea, isn't allowed on Wiimmfi for any other game and thus also isn't allowed for this game, at least generally.
      When people want to play against a bot, they can play offline mode, no? Why is there a need to do that in online mode?

As far as I know, Metroid Prime Hunters supports friend matches, is that correct? Couldn't your bot just host friend rooms / friend-only matches, and people who want to play against the bot can add it to their friend list? That way it wouldn't interfere with global matches, but people could still play against the bot.

New

Leseratte wrote:

@Starface please tell us a friend code so we can check why you have been banned.

@WarmUpBudy it doesn't matter who reported your bot. Using bots in worldwide matches is generally not a good idea, isn't allowed on Wiimmfi for any other game and thus also isn't allowed for this game, at least generally.
      When people want to play against a bot, they can play offline mode, no? Why is there a need to do that in online mode?

As far as I know, Metroid Prime Hunters supports friend matches, is that correct? Couldn't your bot just host friend rooms / friend-only matches, and people who want to play against the bot can add it to their friend list? That way it wouldn't interfere with global matches, but people could still play against the bot.
      Majority of active players do not want actual bot matches due to it indicating you safe disconnect. so playing a bot online is desirable and cool to know someone made one after 15 years.
      My bot could in theory host private rooms with preconfigurations , Ive designed it to be operable 24/7 and i would have to manually input each fc for the bot to host said matches , the bots designed for worldwide as it requires very little user input and can stay online even in the event a new player wants to play it and im not available to edit it.
      This is a case where it is a good idea! I eventually plan to implement player ghost but its really hard to do with it getting banned every time venom reports it. I seek asylum from reports from him or his nsx followers otherwise you guys will not have a problem with the bot or me. Also the bot streams , so you can verify its actions and see that its not disrupting , if someone doesn't want to play it they can lobby DC just like always.
      Im pointing out that your complaintant is a liar , I have the film of him intentionally killing himself to make the bot purposefully win. you know since the bot always streams ;)

New

Leseratte wrote:

@Leseratte 3785-5743-2332

The post was edited 1 time, last by Starface ().

New

Starface wrote:

Leseratte wrote:

@Leseratte 3785-5743-2332
      Hello?

New

itsDorian wrote:

Hello, I was banned for DDoSing a year ago and I'd like to ask for an unban or at least a shortened ban, I believe I've learned my lesson and I regret the decisions I've made. I can't truly show a way to prove that I've reflected on my decisions at the least, besides respecting the community and it's players. After said and done I want to make it a goal of mine to give help and make playing online a good experience around people when I play with them.
      I truly do apologize, making the fake apology was one of the worst things I could have done as well, I'd like to formally and actually apologize now for what I've done.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and possibly consider this.
      -Dorian

(p.s Wii ID's for the banned consoles)
      -2664-6585-2468-6104
      -7740-4232-5975-7456
      -3986-3362-2778-2211
      -3423-3875-8298-7842
      -2101-7088-7325-8265
      -3476-6349-7686-3902

All of them were mass banned for the same exact reason.
      Bump.

Is there anything at all I can do to make up for this?

New

T0MMY wrote:

Good evening, Im Hack2Lose or known as TOMMY. About 2 months ago I was banned from mario kart wii on wiimmfi For using Hacks/Cheats On worldwide mode because I caught a for-the-win hacker and I’m not a fan when other hackers use hacks/cheats to win. So I took it in my own action to stop him but later he was banned and Then later so was I. Over the past 2 months of my ban, I have reflected on what I’ve done and I came to the conclusion that the wiimmfi team will take action on these hackers and I sincerely apologize for the what I have done and will never use any type of hacks on this platform whatsoever.

So whenever I try getting on the server it keeps giving me the 23917 Wiimmfi access denied Message.
      On the account I did it on was called “Anonymous” But that license was deleted So my only license with My Friend code is 0263-7042-3811

Once again, I truly apologize for what I have done I really hope you Truly understand the mistake I have done, Have a great day

-Hack2Lose/TOMMY
      @Leseratte I know you maybe busy, but Whenever you’re able to help I would really appreciate that and I know many others are waiting too

New

hello, so recently I was banned off of wiimmfi for 4 weeks for Speedmods, due to the undespicable fact that I did forget to turn that off before going to Wiimmfi, my actions for not immediately leaving were uncalled for, and I would like to apologize for taking advantage over others on wiimmfi, my FC is 4386-8758-9205, and I hope you can accept my apology and maybe result in a quicker ban(e.g. Maybe 4 weeks to 2?) but of course I still do need a consequence, so a completely removed ban would not be what I need at this time.

Thanks,
      WiiCube

Post by Starface ().

This post was deleted by StarWolf3000: This is no live chat. ().

New

@Starface you apparently sent a cheated time to the competition rankings a while ago. I've reduced your ban from 4 weeks to 1 week which makes it expired now.
      Did you cheat in competitions or were you playing a broken Mission Mode pack?

Also, it looks like you have two accounts since that friend code is linked to another user name ...