Pinned About banning

New

<p>
      </p>

datraptor wrote:

@Tommy the chances that you will get unbanned anytime soon are very low. You have cheated atleast 2 times, and tried to circumvent your ban multiple times. The usual time you have to wait before you can appeal for a permanent ban are 2 years. Come again then.
      That is actually crazy to me, you people act like I committed a crime I mean yes I understand hacking is still bad but I thought I used it for the right thing but I guess not. But 2 years are you out of your mind? Im probably not even gonna play wii in 2 years I would be focusing on life. And this game may die in 2 years but still thats too long I would at least say shorten it down to 4 months but whatever I see how it is.

New

Impressive. Every word of what you just said was wrong.

First thing, be glad you have any chance at all. The official policy back in 2015 was that you don't get any unban at all. Back in the era of (23914/5) pernanent console bans, you were gone for good.

Secondly, believe it or not, Wiimmfi will still be around in 2 years. I quit for 2 years after I resigned myself, I didn't expect to be active at all, yet here I am again (thanks corona)

And last but not least, don't make it seem like you're being treated unfair, as it's interesting to see a handful of people who were begging for unbans but had no response from the admins, and probably for obvious reasons. Especially if you were, well you know, know what you were doing? :P

Edit: There was one statement that is halfway correct at least:

T0MMY wrote:

you people act like I committed a crime I mean yes I understand hacking is still bad but I thought I used it for the right thing but I guess not
      Technically you did commit a crime, or in other words, deliberately broke the rules that you knew existed. It's silly to think, on a server that was famously known for disallowing cheats (see the very first post in this thread), that you would think there was any right way to do the opposite.

New

Hello,
      I own a Discord community based around Wiimmfi, and a few members from there have reported that they are getting error 23912 on Mario Kart DS when logging on for the first time. Most of them are using consoles, and some are using BIOS from the Internet. I'm assuming the BIOS from the internet was banned already, and we sorted that out by making 1 member dump his own BIOS. But what about the console users? I asked a few people and they said it was because they used a complete save downloaded from the internet, but I asked them and they said they didn't use any save at all. Does anyone here know why this happens and how they can get unbanned?

New

T0MMY wrote:

That is actually crazy to me, you people act like I committed a crime I mean yes I understand hacking is still bad but I thought I used it for the right thing but I guess not. But 2 years are you out of your mind? Im probably not even gonna play wii in 2 years I would be focusing on life. And this game may die in 2 years but still thats too long I would at least say shorten it down to 4 months but whatever I see how it is.
      Without a strict banning policy, hackers would go rampage. We´ve experienced it before at the beginning of Wiimmfi, that strict bans are the only thing that keep hackers from ruining the fun of others. The fact that this wasnt your 1st, but your 2nd ban for itemcheats already means you threw away your 2nd chance already. It is a private server, if you break its rules, you are not allowed to play. Simple as that. And no, wiimmfi will most likely still be around for more than 2 years. After all, it´s been around longer than the official mkw servers.

:luigi1:

Discord: Raptor#3687

New

mogchamp2 wrote:

Hello,
      I own a Discord community based around Wiimmfi, and a few members from there have reported that they are getting error 23912 on Mario Kart DS when logging on for the first time. Most of them are using consoles, and some are using BIOS from the Internet. I'm assuming the BIOS from the internet was banned already, and we sorted that out by making 1 member dump his own BIOS. But what about the console users? I asked a few people and they said it was because they used a complete save downloaded from the internet, but I asked them and they said they didn't use any save at all. Does anyone here know why this happens and how they can get unbanned?
      If users are getting 23912 then their profile is banned - use your own dumps on the emulator if you can (just dump it if you own a DS, it takes 10 seconds if you have a flashcart and it allows you to not get banned).
      If they've somehow got a banned save, erase the Nintendo WFC Configuration Data (NOTE: This will make every game you use think this is a new DS and therefore reset the friend code for all games you play on that DS) - this will not delete the save data but will make your DS change friend codes.
      I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help! :P

Post by Adam ~ bt ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

New

Hello guys, i have been banned for 4 years on Mario kart Wii online. I am here to ask if you can please un ban my account. I used cheats in the past on two separate occasions and at the time i thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I now realize how annoying that must have been having bumped into several hackers my self. I know you guys are not huge on giving many chances to repeat offenders but please reconsider. I am truly sorry about my past and wont cheat ever again, trust me after 4 years of being banned cheating is the last thing on my mind. I genuinely miss the online scene and the competitiveness of it. I really just want to play online again. I am truly sorry about it and hope you guys can help me out. You guys put a lot of time and effort keeping this game alive. I really miss playing online. My Mii name is Federico and my friend code is 4129-1704-7103. :)

Post by Kroolion ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Useless ().