Pinned About banning

      New

      Hello guys, i have been banned for 4 years on Mario kart Wii online. I am here to ask if you can please un ban my account. I used cheats in the past on two separate occasions and at the time i thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I now realize how annoying that must have been having bumped into several hackers my self. I know you guys are not huge on giving many chances to repeat offenders but please reconsider. I am truly sorry about my past and wont cheat ever again, trust me after 4 years of being banned cheating is the last thing on my mind. I genuinely miss the online scene and the competitiveness of it. I really just want to play online again. I am truly sorry about it and hope you guys can help me out. You guys put a lot of time and effort keeping this game alive. I really miss playing online. My Mii name is Federico and my friend code is 4129-1704-7103.

      I keep getting banned for no reason!

      New

      I started playing MKW online a few days ago when the 7 days before activation ended. I played normally until before a new race i am disconnected from Wiimmfi and shown a 23917 error.
      So i check the bans list and i find that i was banned:







      First it was 1 hour. I found in an old post (i think that in this forum) that someone solved it setting MK to not share the region in the globe and flags, so i did that.
      Tried again and played a few races until i got another ban: same error, now 6 hours. I thought on changing my Wiis system configuration from America/Argentina to America/USA. Maybe South America has region code 9 (which is not accepted as a valid region by Wiimmfi.

      So i changed it and started playing again, but here i'm facing a new ban of 24 hours and don't know how to solve this. Of course i will not try playing again until i have some new method to try because i don't want to get banned for a long time or permanently.

      BTW i looked some official support or email by Wiimmfi and there's no way to contact them. It's really unacceptable that they ban users for such minor things.

      I'm using a 2009 Wii console, running 4.3U, HBC with a USB loader. The game is patched with the most recent patcher.

      Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me!

      New

      casfoust wrote:

      I started playing MKW online a few days ago when the 7 days before activation ended. I played normally until before a new race i am disconnected from Wiimmfi and shown a 23917 error.
      So i check the bans list and i find that i was banned:







      First it was 1 hour. I found in an old post (i think that in this forum) that someone solved it setting MK to not share the region in the globe and flags, so i did that.
      Tried again and played a few races until i got another ban: same error, now 6 hours. I thought on changing my Wiis system configuration from America/Argentina to America/USA. Maybe South America has region code 9 (which is not accepted as a valid region by Wiimmfi.

      So i changed it and started playing again, but here i'm facing a new ban of 24 hours and don't know how to solve this. Of course i will not try playing again until i have some new method to try because i don't want to get banned for a long time or permanently.

      BTW i looked some official support or email by Wiimmfi and there's no way to contact them. It's really unacceptable that they ban users for such minor things.

      I'm using a 2009 Wii console, running 4.3U, HBC with a USB loader. The game is patched with the most recent patcher.

      Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me!
      Did you use AnyRegion Changer? If you did, you probably set your Console Area to an invalid value. Make sure to reset it to its original value

      New

      Sylvaincks wrote:

      When i tried to play on Wiimmfi i got an error code (23917), and i think that means i got banned; but i didn't do anything.
      Name : Sylvain
      FC : 3699-6818-1823
      Can anyone help me ?
      That error code does indeed mean you are banned, but I can't see your ban in the list. I tried both the FC and Mii Name, but there's nothing.
      About me

      Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Main MKWii Controller), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

      Mario Kart Wii: 3055-4342-6666

      Send me a PM or an E-Mail (felix.marien@gmx.net).

      I typically reply in under 2 hrs if you post between 6am and 7pm UTC.

      I am not a moderator, but I try to help out as good as i can.

      Ich spreche auch Deutsch.




      :)
      If my post helped you out, I would be happy if you would give it a thumbs up! ;)

      New

      Atlas wrote:

      Did you use AnyRegion Changer? If you did, you probably set your Console Area to an invalid value. Make sure to reset it to its original value
      I didn't, i only loaded the game in CFG USB Loader and started playing. Should i use AnyRegion Changer for fixing this? Maybe i can use it to set my region to 1 (USA)?

      Edit:
      Just got the AnyRegion Changer and these are my actual settings:






















      Should i set 'Console Area Setting' to USA as well?

      The post was edited 2 times, last by casfoust ().

      New

      Amaya wrote:

      "people would pwn on nwfc all the time" Yes, peole did do that back then. Unfortunately, that time has since passed. This isn't 2011 anymore where it's cool to hack and "pwn" other hackers. Times change, and you seem to be stuck in the past. The reason Wiimmfi has rules is to help keep the game enjoyable for the vast majority of players. Also, you saying "I'll just play altwfc" doesn't mean shit to the wiimmfi mods. All it proves is that you won't ever learn from your mistakes and never be able to let go of the past. So I would suggest to never come back if thats the kind of mentality you're going to have.
      Well I suggest you to stop worring so much about me and focus on yourself as to where if you’re not gonna do anything to solve the situation than you are making it a bigger problem then it already is and you really think I care what you think of me and all of this for owning a FTW wow and you won’t know that I learned or not so I suggest you stop assuming and yes I know I may have came off mean at first but I hope you can see what I’m saying just a bit pressed that I have to wait 2 years now

      The post was edited 1 time, last by T0MMY ().

      New

      2x2Master77 wrote:

      Sylvaincks wrote:

      When i tried to play on Wiimmfi i got an error code (23917), and i think that means i got banned; but i didn't do anything.
      Name : Sylvain
      FC : 3699-6818-1823
      Can anyone help me ?
      That error code does indeed mean you are banned, but I can't see your ban in the list. I tried both the FC and Mii Name, but there's nothing.
      Yeah, I did the same and i didn't find anything...
      What do i have to do ?

      New

      You have to wait until Wiimm or Leseratte reply. But don't PM them.

      Edit by 2x2Master77:

      Please don't just say

      Sylvaincks wrote:

      ok, thanks
      , that's considered spam. You can upvote the post s you find helpful instead.

      About me

      Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Main MKWii Controller), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

      Mario Kart Wii: 3055-4342-6666

      Send me a PM or an E-Mail (felix.marien@gmx.net).

      I typically reply in under 2 hrs if you post between 6am and 7pm UTC.

      I am not a moderator, but I try to help out as good as i can.

      Ich spreche auch Deutsch.




      :)
      If my post helped you out, I would be happy if you would give it a thumbs up! ;)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by 2x2Master77 ().

      New

      casfoust wrote:

      I started playing MKW online a few days ago when the 7 days before activation ended. I played normally until before a new race i am disconnected from Wiimmfi and shown a 23917 error.
      So i check the bans list and i find that i was banned:







      First it was 1 hour. I found in an old post (i think that in this forum) that someone solved it setting MK to not share the region in the globe and flags, so i did that.
      Tried again and played a few races until i got another ban: same error, now 6 hours. I thought on changing my Wiis system configuration from America/Argentina to America/USA. Maybe South America has region code 9 (which is not accepted as a valid region by Wiimmfi.

      So i changed it and started playing again, but here i'm facing a new ban of 24 hours and don't know how to solve this. Of course i will not try playing again until i have some new method to try because i don't want to get banned for a long time or permanently.

      BTW i looked some official support or email by Wiimmfi and there's no way to contact them. It's really unacceptable that they ban users for such minor things.

      I'm using a 2009 Wii console, running 4.3U, HBC with a USB loader. The game is patched with the most recent patcher.

      Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me!

      I would like to take this opportunity to ask why the Login Region values and the Region Usage values are conflicting.
      In Korea, for example, the Login Region value is 6, while the Region Usage value is 5.

      My questions now are: Should both values not match? And which are the correct values? The old Nintendo values or the new ones.

      Thank you already for the answer.

      New

      unnamed wrote:



      I would like to take this opportunity to ask why the Login Region values and the Region Usage values are conflicting.
      In Korea, for example, the Login Region value is 6, while the Region Usage value is 5.


      My questions now are: Should both values not match? And which are the correct values? The old Nintendo values or the new ones.

      Thank you already for the answer.
      This is an error from Wiimm's part. Back in the day, Login Region values were wrong (Bra/4, Chn/5 and Kor/6), so I asked Wiimm to change them. They then were fixed (Tai/4, Kor/5 and Chn/6), but later, they got reverted back to the wrong version for some reason. I'm still waiting for Wiimm to fix this

      New

      MasterPichu wrote:

      First of all.. You going from last place to 1st means you wifi shut off or something as for them you will just telport..
      And... if you’re last, and nowhere near first, and somehow steal first position in the results, more than likely that’s an issue with dolphin lag if you’re running it. The player should either fix it or don’t use it because it will likely happen more than once, and they’ll eventually be reported.

      New

      @Frost3227 That also happened to me once, but on an actual Wii.
      About me

      Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Main MKWii Controller), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

      Mario Kart Wii: 3055-4342-6666

      Send me a PM or an E-Mail (felix.marien@gmx.net).

      I typically reply in under 2 hrs if you post between 6am and 7pm UTC.

      I am not a moderator, but I try to help out as good as i can.

      Ich spreche auch Deutsch.




      :)
      If my post helped you out, I would be happy if you would give it a thumbs up! ;)

      New

      Hello,
      this is an unusual request, but can you please ban the console with the FC 3055-4342-6666 for 6 hours? (It is my own console and linked with my account on wiimmfi.de.) My sister said she will troll others on it and I don't want to get banned for longer. Thanks!

      Edit by 2x2Master:

      Thanks for banning me! I never thought I would say that LOL.

      About me

      Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Main MKWii Controller), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

      Mario Kart Wii: 3055-4342-6666

      Send me a PM or an E-Mail (felix.marien@gmx.net).

      I typically reply in under 2 hrs if you post between 6am and 7pm UTC.

      I am not a moderator, but I try to help out as good as i can.

      Ich spreche auch Deutsch.




      :)
      If my post helped you out, I would be happy if you would give it a thumbs up! ;)

      The post was edited 3 times, last by 2x2Master77: 1. Why did I write "she"? I meant my sister. 2. Ban executed, thanks. 3. Changed "Edit:" to respective BBCode. ().

      New

      Hello guys, i have been banned for 4 years on Mario kart Wii online. I am here to ask if you can please un ban my account. I used cheats in the past on two separate occasions and at the time i thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I now realize how annoying that must have been having bumped into several hackers my self. I know you guys are not huge on giving many chances to repeat offenders but please reconsider. I am truly sorry about my past and wont cheat ever again, trust me after 4 years of being banned cheating is the last thing on my mind. I genuinely miss the online scene and the competitiveness of it. I really just want to play online again. I am truly sorry about it and hope you guys can help me out. You guys put a lot of time and effort keeping this game alive. I really miss playing online. My Mii name is Federico and my friend code is 4129-1704-7103.

      New

      @datraptor That is the problem. Cbekkit says he still gets 23917 when trying to connect. As I said so many times, it might be something only Wiimm and Leseratte can see. As Wiimm is out of question currently because he broke his leg, the only solution is asking Leseratte.
      About me

      Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Main MKWii Controller), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

      Mario Kart Wii: 3055-4342-6666

      Send me a PM or an E-Mail (felix.marien@gmx.net).

      I typically reply in under 2 hrs if you post between 6am and 7pm UTC.

      I am not a moderator, but I try to help out as good as i can.

      Ich spreche auch Deutsch.




      :)
      If my post helped you out, I would be happy if you would give it a thumbs up! ;)