Pinned About banning

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Can Cbekkit please get help? He is asking for the 4th time!

@Valentine Yeah, I don't think it takes less than two days to get your Wii U banned, put on Ebay AND delivered! (P. S. You can also delete, create and edit quotes by using the edit function.)
      Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Damit zocke ich MKW), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

Mario Kart Wii: 3055-4342-6666

Bitte PM oder E-Mail (wiihomebrew.2x2master@outlook.com) senden.

Mein Spotifyund meine Favoritenliste
      Ich höre vorwiegend EDM/House.

Wenn dir mein Beitrag gefällt, würde ich mich über einen Daumen hoch freuen! Danke :thumbup:

@ventord That was already noticed but look here.
      Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Damit zocke ich MKW), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

Wenn dir mein Beitrag gefällt, würde ich mich über einen Daumen hoch freuen! Danke :thumbup:

Im playing on a Wii U so do i even have a friend code ? :/ how do i check? because i think only original Wiis have a friend code.

Ok so idk if this can help but here goes. So i originally created my Mario Kart Wii save on an original Wii. I later got a Wii U and used the system transfer tool which caried and installed my original Wii save data on my Wii U. Could that mean that my ban was also transferred to my Wii u? Since the Mario Kart save from my original Wii with my banned account was installed on my Wii U's VWii? Since my banned profile was in the save? So even though i had a new console my old save somehow tainted my Wii U? Idk if my old banned Wii save could some how ruin my Wii Us chances of ever connecting again. Can someone please try and help me. :(
      That could totally be the problem, but that wouldn't mean you're banned forever then. It would be nice if Leseratte could look up your FC as there might be something we can't see.

Hi, i wanted to ask for a ban removal, i started playing on CTGP like a month ago and today i accidentally played with 99999 cc mod online for only one race, i disconnected as soon as i could and put my "my stuff" off but i got banned, i'm sorry for that, i didn't want to do that and i apologize for that, i guess my id is what i see in my license, it is 1423-3490-6510, i'm asking for an unban, from now if i get it i'll be more carefull and always watch if i have "my stuff" on.. Thank you for reading this..
      You can always disconnect by turning off your console.

No, that happened to me as well, you won't get banned. I can not unban you though, please wait for a moderator reply.

Hello guys, i have been banned for 4 years on Mario kart Wii online. I am here to ask if you can please un ban my account. I used cheats in the past on two separate occasions and at the time i thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I now realize how annoying that must have been having bumped into several hackers my self. I know you guys are not huge on giving many chances to repeat offenders but please reconsider. I am truly sorry about my past and wont cheat ever again, trust me after 4 years of being banned cheating is the last thing on my mind. I genuinely miss the online scene and the competitiveness of it. I really just want to play online again. I am truly sorry about it and hope you guys can help me out. You guys put a lot of time and effort keeping this game alive. I really miss playing online. My Mii name is Federico and my friend code is 4129-1704-7103.

I keep getting banned for no reason!

I started playing MKW online a few days ago when the 7 days before activation ended. I played normally until before a new race i am disconnected from Wiimmfi and shown a 23917 error.
      So i check the bans list and i find that i was banned:

First it was 1 hour. I found in an old post (i think that in this forum) that someone solved it setting MK to not share the region in the globe and flags, so i did that.
      Tried again and played a few races until i got another ban: same error, now 6 hours. I thought on changing my Wiis system configuration from America/Argentina to America/USA. Maybe South America has region code 9 (which is not accepted as a valid region by Wiimmfi.

So i changed it and started playing again, but here i'm facing a new ban of 24 hours and don't know how to solve this. Of course i will not try playing again until i have some new method to try because i don't want to get banned for a long time or permanently.

BTW i looked some official support or email by Wiimmfi and there's no way to contact them. It's really unacceptable that they ban users for such minor things.

I'm using a 2009 Wii console, running 4.3U, HBC with a USB loader. The game is patched with the most recent patcher.

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me!

casfoust wrote:

I started playing MKW online a few days ago when the 7 days before activation ended. I played normally until before a new race i am disconnected from Wiimmfi and shown a 23917 error.
      So i check the bans list and i find that i was banned:

First it was 1 hour. I found in an old post (i think that in this forum) that someone solved it setting MK to not share the region in the globe and flags, so i did that.
      Tried again and played a few races until i got another ban: same error, now 6 hours. I thought on changing my Wiis system configuration from America/Argentina to America/USA. Maybe South America has region code 9 (which is not accepted as a valid region by Wiimmfi.

So i changed it and started playing again, but here i'm facing a new ban of 24 hours and don't know how to solve this. Of course i will not try playing again until i have some new method to try because i don't want to get banned for a long time or permanently.

BTW i looked some official support or email by Wiimmfi and there's no way to contact them. It's really unacceptable that they ban users for such minor things.

I'm using a 2009 Wii console, running 4.3U, HBC with a USB loader. The game is patched with the most recent patcher.

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me!
      Did you use AnyRegion Changer? If you did, you probably set your Console Area to an invalid value. Make sure to reset it to its original value

Sylvaincks wrote:

When i tried to play on Wiimmfi i got an error code (23917), and i think that means i got banned; but i didn't do anything.
      Name : Sylvain
      FC : 3699-6818-1823
      Can anyone help me ?
      That error code does indeed mean you are banned, but I can't see your ban in the list. I tried both the FC and Mii Name, but there's nothing.

Atlas wrote:

Did you use AnyRegion Changer? If you did, you probably set your Console Area to an invalid value. Make sure to reset it to its original value
      I didn't, i only loaded the game in CFG USB Loader and started playing. Should i use AnyRegion Changer for fixing this? Maybe i can use it to set my region to 1 (USA)?

Edit:
      Just got the AnyRegion Changer and these are my actual settings:

Should i set 'Console Area Setting' to USA as well?

The post was edited 2 times, last by casfoust ().

Amaya wrote:

"people would pwn on nwfc all the time" Yes, peole did do that back then. Unfortunately, that time has since passed. This isn't 2011 anymore where it's cool to hack and "pwn" other hackers. Times change, and you seem to be stuck in the past. The reason Wiimmfi has rules is to help keep the game enjoyable for the vast majority of players. Also, you saying "I'll just play altwfc" doesn't mean shit to the wiimmfi mods. All it proves is that you won't ever learn from your mistakes and never be able to let go of the past. So I would suggest to never come back if thats the kind of mentality you're going to have.
      Well I suggest you to stop worring so much about me and focus on yourself as to where if you’re not gonna do anything to solve the situation than you are making it a bigger problem then it already is and you really think I care what you think of me and all of this for owning a FTW wow and you won’t know that I learned or not so I suggest you stop assuming and yes I know I may have came off mean at first but I hope you can see what I’m saying just a bit pressed that I have to wait 2 years now

The post was edited 1 time, last by T0MMY ().