Pinned About banning

hacker report

New

Earlier today I was watching my younger brother play on Wimmfi. All was well until a user by the name of lucho(star) started getting a bit too many items. It sealed my conclusion that he was hacking once he started getting constant Super Stars while being in first place. I would like to report this so Wimmfi can continue to stay fun for everyone. ^^

New

@ToadOnTheStool I'm sorry but you need the players friend code and video proof of the incident. The friend code can be obtained from this page when the player you are trying to report is online.
      About me

Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Main MKWii Controller), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

Mario Kart Wii: 3055-4342-6666

Send me a PM or an E-Mail (felix.marien@gmx.net).

I typically reply in under 2 hrs if you post between 6am and 7pm UTC.

I am not a moderator, but I try to help out as good as i can.

Ich spreche auch Deutsch.

:)
      If my post helped you out, I would be happy if you would give it a thumbs up! ;)

New

wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/list/p600840636
      Name:funny mii
      Reason: use replaced track for game win

video:
      race start 3:39 and 7:44

He destroyed a good room with a replaced track :(
      Since there is a texture hack track, it may not be possible to regulate replaced or illegal tracks.but Is there any countermeasures?
      (so yes I also love Texture Hack Track. Courses such as the Maple Treeway at night are very attractive and I don't want them regulated..)

It does not make sense if the IIB is also set in a time zone where goals can be reached. It worked for some races but was meaningless for many...

Lana Mach bike Player :3 MKWii FC 1164 1814 7415 Lana4Life♥