Pinned About banning

Post by DNYoshi ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: not relevant anymore ().

New

Hello, today i got banned 4 weeks for "Item cheats". The reason of this accusation is because in this video i uploaded to my channel i got a 5th place shock in a 7 player room (minute 3:27, i will explain in some moments). A player named "ShineMK" replied to my video saying i was cheating and then told him i don't cheat and we had a little discussion. He said a 5th place shock was not possible and i, honestly, didn't knew that and told him that my only guessing was that the common.szs i was using had modified item probabilities (not modified by me, idk how to do that), he didn't believe me then he called a mod friend(i guess) and got me banned.
      I just want to make this clear. I don't use item cheats, im not a FTW hacker and im not stupid enough to upload a video of me item cheating.
      Again, my only guessing is that the common i used was modified and i didn't knew, i just kept using it because i liked it.
      i'm not asking for being unbanned immediately but at least lower the ban duration. I want to apologize for the modified common, i wasn't aware of the modified item probabilities. I already replaced it with the original one.

My FC is 3656-7235-2580

youtube.com/watch?v=A3HYppdpzd0

The post was edited 1 time, last by FER x3 ().

New

The picture shows it's actually not possible to get a shock in 5th. And it is hard to prove that you didn't knew about that. Also, you used item cheats in one of your videos very obviously, even though it was offline, it doesn't make it easier to believe you.
      About me

Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Main MKWii Controller), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

Mario Kart Wii: 3055-4342-6666

Send me a PM or an E-Mail (felix.marien@gmx.net).

I typically reply in under 2 hrs if you post between 6am and 7pm UTC.

I am not a moderator, but I try to help out as good as i can.

Ich spreche auch Deutsch.

:)
      If my post helped you out, I would be happy if you would give it a thumbs up! ;)

The post was edited 2 times, last by 2x2Master77 ().

New

I know it can be hard but i am not lying. I didn't had idea of how item probabilities worked and thought the items i was pulling were legit. I'm almost sure the common i was using had modified item probabilities because i don't use item cheats.

Edit: and yeah, i used cheats in one of my videos OFFLINE. I would never cheat online. (I know this will make harder to anyone to believe me, but i'm not an online cheater, i swear).

The post was edited 2 times, last by FER x3 ().

New

I don't have an idea of what the file should contain, but maybe someone who has more clue than me can look at the szs file. But don't post the file in public, you may get hacked (?).

Edit by 2x2Master77:

Are you using CTGP?

Edit by 2x2Master77 (second edit):

2x2Master77 wrote:

But don't post the file in public, you may get hacked (?).
      Nope, that is wrong obviously.

About me

Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Main MKWii Controller), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

If my post helped you out, I would be happy if you would give it a thumbs up! ;)

The post was edited 2 times, last by 2x2Master77 ().

New

@xMeap826 You can see the last bans at the ban page. Your report wasn't approved yet.

@T0MMY This is in fact my last reply to you (unless you bring up something new). Not many people have refused to a ban as vehemently as you in my experience. "Cases" like Cbekkit and Valentine show that you can also wait patiently. And even if there wasn't AltWFC, you can have lots of fun with CTGP offline. You can still try mods from internet pages like Tockdom, such as 99999cc, 30x stretched and tiny tracks to name only a few.

@Reboot Please don't just dislike my post, that won't help me improve my MKW knowledge. Helpful tips & hints are greatly appreciated!

@FER x3 As I already said, do you use CTGP? If you do, the Common.szs file can't be the problem. In fact, a modified Common.szs would make CTGP not even letting you start the game. (Yes, I did some research ;) )
      About me

The post was edited 3 times, last by 2x2Master77 ().

New

2x2Master77 wrote:

@xMeap826 You can see the last bans at the ban page. Your report wasn't approved yet.

@T0MMY This is in fact my last reply to you (unless you bring up something new). Not many people have refused to a ban as vehemently as you in my experience. "Cases" like Cbekkit and Valentine show that you can also wait patiently. And even if there wasn't AltWFC, you can have lots of fun with CTGP offline. You can still try mods from internet pages like Tockdom, such as 99999cc, 30x stretched and tiny tracks to name only a few.

@Reboot Please don't just dislike my post, that won't help me improve my MKW knowledge. Helpful tips & hints are greatly appreciated!

@FER x3 As I already said, do you use CTGP? If you do, the Common.szs file can't be the problem. In fact, a modified Common.szs would make CTGP not even letting you start the game. (Yes, I did some research ;) )
      With a dislike I simply imply your statement of getting hacked over an szs file is invalid. I don't have anything else to add on it because I think it's just not possible.