Pinned About banning

Post by Debs04 ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: I figured it out ().

SP-KINGU wrote:

SP-KINGU wrote:

As you know, Japanese bad player GGさとうキモティ~ has banned permanently. However, he changed his FC and behaving bad ways.

Name:GGさとうキモティ~
      FC:2110-5448-4961

dropbox.com/s/pqsz75o6i5hdv7r/GG.png?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/n48yvbmed2sc6r8/GGFC.png?dl=0
      Next Saturday, GGさとう will appear and jam! Detail: 11/14 21:10- Japanese Standard Time

So, please ban him permanently again and again.
      13 hours later, he will appear :help:

New

Okay hold up, why the fuck do I get banned for messing around on a froom? IT'S A FUN ROOM. They could have easily blacklisted me or something but I wasn't even doing anything but bike dancing with mega mushrooms. My friend was also over and now shit is ruined. So disappointing to see wiimmfi be so damn strict. Not cool. ^ Also why perma? Item Cheats and Trolling are not the same

New

Host specifically disallowed item cheats in that room. In that regard, it's no different from hacking a public room. You have many prior bans on your account to do with trolling, as well as a bunch of bans related to trying to use 200cc tracks in Worldwide. You were on your last chance, the moderators and community were already very annoyed at you, and this was the final straw.

Remember, this is an online game and your opponents are real people. If you're doing shit to disrupt their fun, of course we're gonna ban you. That's not strictness, that's common sense. Keep in mind that for this ban and all prior bans to occur in the first place, you had to have been reported; someone wasn't happy with you in all those instances. Maybe you should've taken the hint.