Pinned About banning

Hi, guys,

I know it will be unusual to write here but I do so because I feel it is necessary to make certain things clear and because I would also like to make a request of you. I know clearly of the case of Mii Vanica, which was banned days ago (FC 4429-8278-3010) by item cheating. This is valid because there is evidence that shows what happened, however from my personal point of view I would like to explain that she is a good player, she is very active in our community and we really miss her playing with us. What happened that time was a serious mistake that she made by entering with item cheats to troll someone she hated. What she didn't count on is that person recorded her and now she is paying the price for what happened, which she is very sorry for. This does not mean that she used item cheats all the time during all the races with us. I am the administrator of Region 870 and creator of the Mario Kart Fusion distribution, which is quite active at the moment and she was one of our star players. That is why I am making this request to see if you can remove her ban as she plays very well legally. It was all a big mistake and bad decision she made at the moment. I hope you can take into account what was said here.

Thank you very much :) Let's keep playing and having fun together.

FJRoyet wrote:

Hi, guys,

I know it will be unusual to write here but I do so because I feel it is necessary to make certain things clear and because I would also like to make a request of you. I know clearly of the case of Mii Vanica, which was banned days ago (FC 4429-8278-3010) by item cheating. This is valid because there is evidence that shows what happened, however from my personal point of view I would like to explain that she is a good player, she is very active in our community and we really miss her playing with us. What happened that time was a serious mistake that she made by entering with item cheats to troll someone she hated. What she didn't count on is that person recorded her and now she is paying the price for what happened, which she is very sorry for. This does not mean that she used item cheats all the time during all the races with us. I am the administrator of Region 870 and creator of the Mario Kart Fusion distribution, which is quite active at the moment and she was one of our star players. That is why I am making this request to see if you can remove her ban as she plays very well legally. It was all a big mistake and bad decision she made at the moment. I hope you can take into account what was said here.

Thank you very much :) Let's keep playing and having fun together.
      Read Bean’s post above. It sadly, kind of invalidates what you just said.
      Good morning everyone, I have been talking with one of the discord moderators, to whom I have asked an error that I got when starting the online game, this is because I have been banned, when I tried to find the answer to the ban, I have found the solution. My middle brother was with my account testing some hacks that he has introduced in the game, I wanted to apologize to everyone who may have caused a bad experience in the game and it has been possible to speak with the moderator who banned the account to apologize privately, my brother has already been punished by me forbidding him access to the console for as long as he deems appropriate. The moderator who helped me solve the problem is Leseratte from the discord channel, I apologize again to everyone and I hope to be able to play again soon, thank you for reading me and the help you offer me, sorry for my bad English. I forgot to add my FC 3871-4823-0276 and if they want to contact me for discord my name is Akantor # 7602 I love this game I don't want to lose it for my stupid brother

The post was edited 1 time, last by FalconAkantor ().

FalconAkantor wrote:

Good morning everyone, I have been talking with one of the discord moderators, to whom I have asked an error that I got when starting the online game, this is because I have been banned, when I tried to find the answer to the ban, I have found the solution. My middle brother was with my account testing some hacks that he has introduced in the game, I wanted to apologize to everyone who may have caused a bad experience in the game and it has been possible to speak with the moderator who banned the account to apologize privately, my brother has already been punished by me forbidding him access to the console for as long as he deems appropriate. The moderator who helped me solve the problem is Leseratte from the discord channel, I apologize again to everyone and I hope to be able to play again soon, thank you for reading me and the help you offer me, sorry for my bad English. I forgot to add my FC 3871-4823-0276 and if they want to contact me for discord my name is Akantor # 7602 I love this game I don't want to lose it for my stupid brother
      no idea to believe this or not, if it works then everyone would blame a brother, sister, or friend for this to get unbanned. im sure one of the mods are going to say the same thing sorry :/

Post by DettsuYukku ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
      I saw some MaL players, and they were not trolling. ?(

Also quick question! I run a normal wii and MKWii, but my internet isn't the best. I disconnect at least 2 times per 200 races. When I do, the round just ends for me, it says that I am first, then I quit the game before I DC. I keep my VR. Does it say I am last on everybody's screen? Because I hope it shows me leaving the mini map so that they do not mistake me for going for 1VR or that my Dolphin will make me first which is not true (if that is what they think), because I use a NTSC Wii

The post was edited 3 times, last by IceBL0X ().

FalconAkantor wrote:

Good morning everyone, I have been talking with one of the discord moderators, to whom I have asked an error that I got when starting the online game, this is because I have been banned, when I tried to find the answer to the ban, I have found the solution. My middle brother was with my account testing some hacks that he has introduced in the game, I wanted to apologize to everyone who may have caused a bad experience in the game and it has been possible to speak with the moderator who banned the account to apologize privately, my brother has already been punished by me forbidding him access to the console for as long as he deems appropriate. The moderator who helped me solve the problem is Leseratte from the discord channel, I apologize again to everyone and I hope to be able to play again soon, thank you for reading me and the help you offer me, sorry for my bad English. I forgot to add my FC 3871-4823-0276 and if they want to contact me for discord my name is Akantor # 7602 I love this game I don't want to lose it for my stupid brother.
      Really? The my brother excuse? It does not work
      Hello there. Over a year ago, I was perma-banned on Wiimmfi, on November 16th, 2019. This was for "Harassment of Wiimmfi Staff, reputation-damaging posts on social media". Now I get that it was in a way "harassment" but it was only my opinion. Looking back at what happened I can say it was all a mistake and I didn't know I would get permanently banned for it, I also didn't mean to try to ruin the person's reputation from this. I know my reputation isn't the best and isn't perfect, but no one has perfect reputation either and no one is perfect either. We all make mistakes and at one point we forgive. I wasn't trying to ruin the person I insulted's reputation, either. I was a dick in the past but I'm sorry about that and I feel like I have changed for the better. I want another chance on Wiimmfi after this time. You can keep me banned from wiimmfi-based discord servers, as I barely ever use those. My FC is 2797-7309-2925, the one I was banned on. Thank you.

*777. wrote:

Hello there. Over a year ago, I was perma-banned on Wiimmfi, on November 16th, 2019. This was for "Harassment of Wiimmfi Staff, reputation-damaging posts on social media". Now I get that it was in a way "harassment" but it was only my opinion. Looking back at what happened I can say it was all a mistake and I didn't know I would get permanently banned for it, I also didn't mean to try to ruin the person's reputation from this. I know my reputation isn't the best and isn't perfect, but no one has perfect reputation either and no one is perfect either. We all make mistakes and at one point we forgive. I wasn't trying to ruin the person I insulted's reputation, either. I was a dick in the past but I'm sorry about that and I feel like I have changed for the better. I want another chance on Wiimmfi after this time. You can keep me banned from wiimmfi-based discord servers, as I barely ever use those. My FC is 2797-7309-2925, the one I was banned on. Thank you.
      What was the name? Also tip, appeal in November 2021. After 2 years, they might lift your ban.

IceBL0X wrote:

*777. wrote:

What was the name? Also tip, appeal in November 2021. After 2 years, they might lift your ban.
      The name? If you mean my name in MKW, you can find it by the FC.

*777. wrote:

I cannot. What is your player ID?
      I still can't though, because your are banned, so unless you are circumventing, you can't be in a server and to view, I believe the user must be in a server, or not banned.

IceBL0X wrote:

*777. wrote:

I cannot. What is your player ID?I still can't though, because your are banned, so unless you are circumventing, you can't be in a server and to view, I believe the user must be in a server, or not banned.
      Oh, I thought that if you added my FC, it would show up as the name I last used when I was on Wiimmfi (even if it was over a year ago).
      My Player ID is 600218685

The post was edited 1 time, last by *777.: I found out how to get my pid ().

New

Wiimmfi Ban Appeal:
      FC: 3098-3791-4989

So, I was banned for "Submitting a cheated time to a competition." So the other day, I was playing mission mode on variety pack, specifically the stage 3-5, the objective being that you must drive backwards on grumble volcano, using Dry bowser and the Offroader in under two minutes. As far as I thought, the time only glitches for 1-1 which I played on another profile. I apologize that time was put up on the competition leaderboard, I will not play mission mode in variety pack until this is fixed in some way so that you do not have to ban any cheated times.

This is my first time getting banned on Wiimmfi and a second chance would be nice, I would really appreciate it so I can play the new custom tracks online again.

-Carson

New

Another thing, if you pull an item, in let's say 12th, and you race ahead to 10th before the item you pulled in 12th is decided. Then you pull a shock. Does that mean it takes the item distribution of 12th or that of 10th?

Is it bannable? Because getting an shock in 10th in a 12 player room IS possible (15 percent)

I saw it happen offline. I wonder if it is bannable on Wiimmfi

Display Spoiler
      MKWii FC: 4515-7220-4466
      Message me for me to add you back.
      My user is Jamil.