Pinned About banning

Friendcode: 0907-9563-1822

Hey umm I was just play some online matches on my wiiu and came across a item hacker who wouldn’t stop harassing the lobby mainly me and tried to keep me from finishing the race with bombs, stars and lightning I eventually managed to finish the race, they didn’t finish and stayed on the first lap the whole race trying to trap us.
      Images
      • 8B2EAFD6-26C6-472E-98AF-8C7CDA3FCF30.jpeg

1.77 MB, 4,032×3,024, viewed 34 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by TylerRivers: Forgot Friendcode ().

TylerRivers wrote:

Hey umm I was just play some online matches on my wiiu and came across a item hacker who wouldn’t stop harassing the lobby mainly me and tried to keep me from finishing the race with bombs, stars and lightning I eventually managed to finish the race, they didn’t finish and stayed on the first lap the whole race trying to trap us.
      have you heard a friend code without a friend code it will be difficult for the moderators to findDo you have any evidence (video) / that he was cheating?
      Hi! My name is Seivax / Near#2018 and my fc was: 3484-9322-9338

I got banned a few times for crashing wimmfi rooms with Mii Outfit C. I was dumb and thought that it was funny even though I was just destroying everyones fun for something that is not worth it at all. When I look back nowdays, I really regret doing this because it was so unnecessary. I destroyed everyones fun for just seeing the room slowly fall apart on the wimmfi page. I regret it so much not only because it is bad for the players but also because if I haven't done it, I wouldn't have gotten permanently banned for the second reason maybe. But I do think that the perma ban helped me to think about what I did to the other players and to myself for getting banned. I was so emberassed that I stopped creating custom textures. I have a youtube channel called Seivax_MKW (youtube.com/channel/UCAh6UI3qkSihXCLCEjPBgpA). I uploaded so many mods and fun frooms I did with my friends there but now I lost everything, the ability to play with my friends, the motivation to still create mods and the fact that people didn't see me as a cheater (for example my tt YT Channel is useless). I wasn't a cheater actually but at some point I thought about if it was possible to secretly cheat in Online TT Mogis and get to the top. I was wrong. I tried it and I got banned the day I played because someone could see it. I'm so emberassed about that and couldn't even talk to my people because I was scared that they would think I cheated when playing with them too and don't like me anymore because of that. What I did was so stupid and I am sorry to the people who just wanted to play a mogi because it is fun and because they we're actually really good at this game. I apologize to the people who couldn't play their WWs and probably had their wii crash. I apologize to the people who just wanted to show their skill in a competitive Mogi. And I apologize to the mods of wimmfi for making them trouble even though they did so much to us. I love this game so much. I love sharing my mods with people. I love playing the game with people and I love this community. I fucked up and I can definitly understand if I don't get another chance but I would be so happy if. I would definitly stop doing those stupid things. I think I would actually make an apology / comeback video on my youtube channel. I'm sorry to everyone.

Your Near
      Mii Name: CerealCat
      FC: 1466-3024-9335

I'm getting error code #23917 which most people say means that you've been banned, but I can't find myself on the ban list. I don't know why I've been banned or even if I am banned, but I can't access Wiimmfi now. If I am banned, can I know why? :/

Edit: I figured out the reason, sorry for any inconvenience.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CerealCat ().

Hello,
      I was recently banned (error 23912) from the Wimmfi service without knowing the reason. I have not done anything against the rules, so I do not understand the reason for this ban.
      Could I have some explanations, (and at best be unbanned :) ?)

Thank you in advance for your attention to my message,

My ID: ArtusMii
      My friend code: 4356-6069-2821

P.S: I only see posts about Mario Kart, I was playing Pokemon White 2 (I hope I'm not in the wrong forum)

P.S. 2: I apologise for my mistakes in advance, I'm not from the UK.
      Hi! I'm coming For Asking An Unban or A last chance

So I got permanently ban because i got too much auto ban for vr hack and 2 ban for item hack on battle

i'm apologize for all session i was using hack or other thing that can disturb people and be unfair for legit people

i really love play on wiimmfi with my friend , now i see all of my friend playing on stream , i'm really mad about that i can't join them cuz i'm ban , i promise i will Never Cheat Again if you can unban me pls, i just want a last chance...pls

ID : 4601-6285-1631

Ps: sorry for the mistakes i don't really speak english
      i can understand what you saying but 2 year before (2018) when i was joining i just play 1 month and after that i just stoped playing, i wasnt know after i stoped play i got permanently ban ,
      when i just play back in 2021 and i start on wiimmfi , absolutely no error code appear on my screen , just a problem to find people in ww that leseratte helped me to fix , so i suppose the problem was supossed to be a ban...

now just i want is play back with my friend ,

i can understand if its not possible for another chance
      Hello i can report a ban i cant join me to battle
      Automatic kick or ban:

Battle region 826 is forbidden (rk=bt_826).Automatic system ban
      Forbidden region. Ban for 15 minutes.

Patrik
      1724-0006-5694
      why no join to battle but yes to vs?

psdata: I am the owner of the region and according to the wiimmfi page the battle is already active and vs.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Christopher Villalta ().