Angepinnt Collecting Error Codes

It means that there is issues with the matchmaking service (down/slow), meaning that 85030 should happen to everyone (unless it's only your error, which it could be, if a room has not been made in 5-10 mins, its everyone). So unless the hackpack has something bad in it, 85030 shouldn't occur. It isn't anything you have done.
      :Smiley_v3_Wii_Nunchuck: :Smiley_v3_Wii_Remote: Nunchuk player!
      I just encountered error code "102304" in the wii shop channel. And yes, it is still live for downloading stuff that you already purchased - at least most of it.

After I got it two more times I figured it out: It happens when you want to download a game that was gifted to you thats no longer in the Wii Shop Channel.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von smwl ()

I was trying to connect to Wiimmfi on my WiiU earlier and it loaded just fine until it disconnected me after leaving me on the replay waiting screen for a good few minutes or so, I tried to reconnect and it gave me error code 51330 I looked it up and checked what I could and even reset the connection on my WiiU but now it’s giving me either error 51330 or error 52030... it just now gave me error 20100

Matchmaking errors JUST with a friend

Hello, I've returned to Wii online some days ago, and when everything is the same as some months ago, some error I had with a friend is the same too.

You see, I can't connect to my friend directly in ANY game, the only way we have to play together is through joining the same worldwide room in Mario Kart Wii. It's always the same; error 86420 except in Mario Strikers Charged, where it is error 86070 (which is unknown). We both have the same internet provider and we both have active DMZ, UpNp and port forwarding. And the odd thing is that we were able to play in Mario Strikers as well, but it stopped working with that weird error.

We are able to play perfectly fine with ANY other person, but not if there's already one of us in the room. Which is so strange, we tried worldwide rooms in Sports Mix, Strikers and Brawl with no avail, we have touched up as most as we could our internet connections but it still don't work, it's so sad that we both are great friends and have a Wii and we only can play one game.

SilimSavertin schrieb:

Code: 23409

How I got it: Tried to set up Wiimmfi on melonDS to play Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time. Used the primary DNS 164.132.44.106 as that was the most recent one I could find for it.
      Probably because Wiimmfi isn't currently up right now.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

kyobrew schrieb:

I'm getting 40755 in Wario Ware DIY EUR. Happens for the Warehouse and Ninsoft Store. The error reads "Communication error.".
      This is working for me for both warehouse and NinSoft store.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

kyobrew schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

This is working for me for both warehouse and NinSoft store.
      I tried it again and it's still not working for me.. I tested another game though and it works.
      Use RiiConnect24 DNS - 164.132.44.106

@Billy549
      Hello, I've heard you're the responsible of Mystery Gifts on Pokémon Gen IV and Gen V, some days ago I was redeeming my mystery gifts and I've encountered this gift that I leave here as an attachment, only arrows that points to the right, if you say Yes the game will like freeze, words had like a red color under the normal black and after that the screens goes all black, so I had to just exit from the game and restart it. Everything seems fine and without problems. I don't know if that damaged my cartridge, nintendo, or something like that. Could you tell me which of all the gifts this would be for understanding which one I'm losing, and most importantly: replaying Yes and making the game freeze is harmful to the cartridge, nintendo or something similar? I've searched an answer for days and you're the only one that can give it to me, hope to listen from you very soon. Thank you.
      Bilder
      • photo_2021-10-21_22-14-43.jpg

56,07 kB, 720×1.280, 34 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von FabuX ()

Hi; sorry for the lack of reply, but I’ve been busy in work and won’t be home next week to fix this. I need to double check the Gen V files and I could quickly change them back to the old ones and see if that’ll fix it, but I have no ETA in fixing the Japanese version

Files reverted, please try again.
      NOTE: this won't fix Japan (or Korea)'s Gen V, but as I don't have any other files to try and I don't have the time to regen them..

@Billy549
      Hello billy, thank you for the answer, and thank you for have tried to fix the gen V problem, but I asked you another thing I found a strange mystery gift on my Pokémon Platinum copy, and I wanted to show it to you, could you please read my message? Thank you!

Billy549 schrieb:

Hi; sorry for the lack of reply, but I’ve been busy in work and won’t be home next week to fix this. I need to double check the Gen V files and I could quickly change them back to the old ones and see if that’ll fix it, but I have no ETA in fixing the Japanese version

FabuX schrieb:

@Billy549
      Hello, I've heard you're the responsible of Mystery Gifts on Pokémon Gen IV and Gen V, some days ago I was redeeming my mystery gifts and I've encountered this gift that I leave here as an attachment, only arrows that points to the right, if you say Yes the game will freeze, and I don't know if that damaged my cartridge, nintendo, or something like that. Could you tell me which of all the gifts this would be for understanding which one I'm losing, and most importantly: replaying Yes and making the game freeze is harmful to the cartridge, nintendo or something similar? I've searched an answer for days and you're the only one that can give it to me, hope to listen from you very soon. Thank you.
      The message is this one, and the image I putted there is one image taken from internet, that's not my copy, read the message for understanding, the principal thing I want to know is if the freezing of the game could have damaged the game or not. You are the expert of this things and would have the answer to this
      It might not be an error code, but i found a strange bug in Mario Sport mix while connecting with wiimmfi. About 5-6 months ago i was able to connect one wii to another using friend request in mario sport mix. Now it states that my friend is offline while it is not. Below is a screenshot of someone in the wiimmfi status page and in mario sport mix friendlist. He's there but the game just doesn't think so. I don't know whether some modification on the wiimmfi server caused to malfunction, or my wii isn't working correctly, but either way it's not working. I will try to get another wii running with the same setup, but for now I'll just post this.
      https://imgur.com/a/gSQpThu

F1reP0wer schrieb:

It might not be an error code, but i found a strange bug in Mario Sport mix while connecting with wiimmfi. About 5-6 months ago i was able to connect one wii to another using friend request in mario sport mix. Now it states that my friend is offline while it is not. Below is a screenshot of someone in the wiimmfi status page and in mario sport mix friendlist. He's there but the game just doesn't think so. I don't know whether some modification on the wiimmfi server caused to malfunction, or my wii isn't working correctly, but either way it's not working. I will try to get another wii running with the same setup, but for now I'll just post this.
      imgur.com/a/gSQpThu
      I don't know if they're related but I've had the same issue in Mario Kart Wii in the past. Out of curiosity, do you happen to know if that friend generated their profile before Wiimmfi existed?

F1reP0wer schrieb:

imgur.com/a/gSQpThu
      Nevermind, just figured out that this friend didn't accept the friend request. Just tested it and saw that when a friend request is in process, until the other friend accepts that request, the person requesting will see this as an offline. Don't know why nintendo didn't just make a status message saying "pending friend request", but for now this issue is fixed