Animal Crossing: City Folk/Let's Go to the City Friend Code Exchange on the Wiimmfi servers

Animal Crossing: City Folk/Let's Go to the City Friend Code Exchange on the Wiimmfi servers

I am creating this thread in the hopes that everyone who has registered or will register their friend codes on the new Wiimmfi server will also come here and exchange their friend codes with other people who want to play.

I also created a town on one of my other Wii's which I will leave on all the time so people can come and go as they please. This town is on a spare Wii so feel free to do whatever you want in this town. Also, if you aren't into hacking or time traveling in your own town but would like to go to a specific time in order to collect bugs or fish from a season that has already passed, just let me know and I will adjust the time in this town:

Name: Chronos
      Town: TimeWarp
      Friend Code: 0134-8493-8311
      Timezone: Whatever you want it to be. ;)
      Wii Speak: No

Also, I'm trying to take this one step further and make it easier for us all to communicate with each for when we want to play or we have our gate open. There is a chat app for smart phones called KIK (kik.com/). Once you download and register your username, send me a message (Clutz450) and I will add you to the group chat. Edit: We are now using a new chat program called GroupMe. Just click on this link (groupme.com/join_group/10931368/2ewe2G) and you will be instantly added. Edit 2: Join link has been updated as of 11/22/17.This way if we can get a large group of people in the chat, whenever one person says their gate is open, we will all get a notification and can decide whether or not we want to hop on and play too. I'm also open to suggestions if anyone has other ideas or a better group chat program. Thanks and hope to see you all soon.

Final note: Thanks so much to everyone involved with making the Wiimmfi servers so successful and allowing us to keep playing our favorite games online.

Friend Codes:

Clutz450 schrieb:

Name: Chronos
      Town: TimeWarp
      Friend Code: 0134-8493-8311
      Timezone: Whatever you want it to be. ;)

Name: Taryn
      Town: Buffalo
      Friend Code: 2752-7569-4100
      KIK Username: Clutz450
      Timezone: Eastern Time
      Wii Speak: Yes

Dominic schrieb:

My FC is 3010-9433-6961. Just let me know once you've added me :)

Kalysta schrieb:

I still play
      FC: 395600981789
      Kik: kalysta. (with the period)
      just message me on kik to add you

Simon1742 schrieb:

Name: Simon
      Town: New York
      Friend Code: 4472-7662-5046
      Online times: I'm sorry but I've always different online times.
      Kik: BinJetztSimon [send me a message if you're online.]

rodo schrieb:

I added you all my code: 0863-6430-9915
      town: palomo name: rodo

Oneness schrieb:

Name: Jimmy
      Town: Bonita
      Friend Code: 0133-4075-5586

samantharosemassey schrieb:

Hey I have recently just hacked my wii all the credit goes to Clutz. Thanks!!

My info:
      Friend code is=3055-4270-9728
      Town name=Massvil
      Name=Rose

Piotrek1113 schrieb:

There's my FC :D
      Name: Piotrek
      Town: Kazikowo
      FC: 0349-5978-4676
      Kik Username: Nothing
      Timezone: Random (Europe)

I'll try to add you all :)

antnj81 schrieb:

I keep my gates open every time I'm on. Message me on kik to exchange info and i'll do the same :)

name: Anthony
      friend code: 5331-7597-8289
      town name: Zim-Zam
      kik: antnj81

SuperNigaWii schrieb:

Name: Moi
      Town: San Moi
      Friend Code: 2968-1222-8861
      Timezone: Canary Islands Time (London Time too)

I don't have Kik but I have Skype and you can contact me in the forums. Anyways, I always have my door opened everytime I play the game.

ariankordi schrieb:

Hey! I just dug up my Wii from the garage and connected to Wiimmfi!
      My friend code is: 0091-8998-1499
      My name is: Arian
      My town name is: Findland (not Finland, Findland)
      Timezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Kik username: ariankordi

I really want to play ACCF online with y'all! Also I've got Mario Kart Wii if anyone wants to play with me!

EDIT: I have a new friend code, my old one won't work!!!

Yeison_diaz schrieb:

Friend code: 4086-2193-3344

NAme: Javi

town name: azulado

¡¡Hablo español!!...

Andouiz schrieb:

I'm playing it everyday :) please open the towndoor :)
      FC: 4773-4141-6928
      Name: Mauzii
      Town: Casey

I'm from germany but i can speack english well :)

tikalcool schrieb:

Name:JoTapE
      city:Estella
      fc:0736-1449-1507
      juego todos los dias abro puerta y por favor plantad un arbol
      juego de 8:00 a 12:00 y de 3:00 a 10:00

ralffadilla schrieb:

Name: Ralf
      Town: Sentul
      Code: 4043-2696-1177
      On on Friday-Saturday-Sunday!

PokemonAcer schrieb:

Name: Billy H
      Town: Village (I know it's generic, but oh well)
      FC: 1079-7423-0938
      Kik: PokeAcer
      BTW I'm adding all people who clutz has said about
      EDIT: Cannot connect to TimeWarp? Error 80430

AnimalWiiFC schrieb:

My FC: 4043-2697-4653
      Name: Lena
      City: spanien

door: open

Hey,

I'm Lena (8 years old) and playing AC Lets go to the City awhile.

I'm looking forward finding new friends and Halloween!!

I want visitors from other towns and like to travel
      to other towns as well and write letters :) Also I'd like to play Hide and Seek...
      etc. etc.

THX @ StarWolf3000 for translating :)

Now we`ve added all found Friendcodes from this thread.
      please register us to!
      our door is open now :)))

(11/22/17 update) Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long since my last update. I really don't use this forum anymore and I haven't updated the friend code links in years. But I am still active in the group chat and so are a lot of other people. I updated the link above but I'll also post it here. When setting up GroupMe on your phone, be sure to say no to the option of having all your GroupMe message show up as regular text messages. That option is set as default and I find it very annoying. Anyway, here is the link.

You're invited to my new group "Animal Crossing: City Folk on Wiimmfi" on GroupMe. groupme.com/join_group/10931368/2ewe2G

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 18 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clutz450 () aus folgendem Grund: Updated GroupMe link.

You can see the profile IDs (and maybe also the name) of all currently playing AC players here: wiimmfi.de/game/acrossingwii

("pid" is the profile ID and can be converted to a friend code with the tool "mkw-ana": mkw-ana.exe friendcode --gid RUUJ insert-pid-here)

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

That's good to know. I found out that you only need the friend code and can make up a name and town and when you actually connect the right information will be synced. But it will still require people to randomly add people's friend codes without being able to let them know you did so and to hope that they added you back. But thanks for that bit of information. It's very helpful. Just wondering, is there anyway to possible have the servers convert the pid to a friend code automatically when I click on the game name to make it easier to everyone to find and add new friend codes?

Kalysta schrieb:

I still play

Never heard of kik but I will download it and message you tomorrow. I'm currently at work on overnights and don't want to disturb you if you were sleeping. Same goes to you Simon. I'll add you tomorrow. I'm also going to start editing my first post and put your town information there. Would you also be able to include what time zone your in and what times are best to catch you online? Thank you.

Clutz450 schrieb:

I am creating this thread in the hopes that everyone who has registered or will register their friend codes on the new Wiimmfi server will also come here and exchange their friend codes with other people who want to play. This one is actually my wife's but I will be creating a town of my own soon and when I do I will post my information too. My wife's information is as follows:

Also, I'm trying to take this one step further and make it easier for us all to communicate with each for when we want to play or we have our gate open. There is a chat app for smart phones called KIK (kik.com/). Once you download and register your username, send me a message (Clutz450) and I will add you to the group chat. This way if we can get a large group of people in the chat, whenever one person says their gate is open, we will all get a notification and can decide whether or not we want to hop on and play too. I'm also open to suggestions if anyone has other ideas or a better group chat program. Thanks and hope to see you all soon.

Final note: Thanks so much to everyone involved with making the Wiimmfi servers so successful and allowing us to keep playing our favorite games online.

Friend Codes:

Clutz450 schrieb:

Dominic schrieb:

My FC is 3010-9433-6961. Just let me know once you've added me :)

Kalysta schrieb:

I still play

Simon1742 schrieb:

Name: Simon
      Town: New York
      Friend Code: 4472-7662-5046
      Online times: I'm sorry but I've always different online times.
      Kik: BinJetztSimon [send me a message if you're online.]

rodo schrieb:

I added you all my code: 0863-6430-9915
      town: palomo name: rodo

I added all you guys please add me
      rodo and Oneness. I just added both of you as well as updated the first post with your friend codes as well. Next step is for you guys (and anyone else who hasn't done so yet) to download the KIK app and send me a message (Clutz450) so I can add you to the group chat. Also, would you all be able to update me on what timezone you are in and whether or not you have Wii Speak? Thank you.

Clutz450 schrieb:

Oneness schrieb:

here in my time zone is 4:53p.m and no, I do not have wii speak

Where do you live so I can figure out your time zone. What time you currently are doesn't really help me. Also, have you downloaded KIK yet? If so, give me your username or message me in the app and I will add you to the group chat.

I live in Brazil, 5:13 pm. I'm no android phone / ipod at the moment, so I can not download the KIK app

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Oneness ()

I play but use dic-method only (no usb loader). So unfortunately, since the disc-method is still with flaws, I won't be able to meet with you guys yet (it laggs in tens of minutes). So I will post my info when I'm ready/when the disc-method patcher for this game will be upgraded.
      :26px-WiiDrawing.svg: My friend codes are: Brawl 0949-5404-5562 | Last Story (PAL) 3870 2211 5436| Mario Kart Wii 4471-1515-9200 | The Conduit 3570-8233-6342 | Water Warfare 3397-8082-8601. Message me if you add me

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pizdek ()