Kick Abuse?

Tock schrieb:

Whats the problem? You play with friends in a room and why shouldnt the room owner be able to kick people?

If people abuse it in clanwars make rules about troll kicking.

I don't have a problem personally, but It seems like people are using it to troll, and I'm not the only one who thinks that. And I think people should be able to use it to the fullest extent, but maybe it could be disabled for the abusers maybe? I dunno, just a possible suggestion
      But what's the difference if a user kicks a player from a room (which is what you wanna disable for some players) or if he just closes the room, removes the player from the friend list and re-opens the room, which is absolutely allowed and was ever possible, other than the first being faster?

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

But what's the difference if a user kicks a player from a room (which is what you wanna disable for some players) or if he just closes the room, removes the player from the friend list and re-opens the room, which is absolutely allowed and was ever possible, other than the first being faster?

Well some people seem to blow it and abuse the system and continuosly kick people for no reason. Some people actually kick for a logical reason, even if they keep coming back and they keep kicking them. But some others just do whatever they want I guess. I guess this would probably start a huge controversy about who's abusing it and who's not, but you can kinda tell just by looking at the reasons on the ban page
      You can't abuse this as it only allows you to kick people from your very own private room. That's what the option is all about.

And even if people abuse it, who the flying f*ck cares? If I get kicked from a room, I don't re-enter that, simple as that. If I do re-enter repeatedly, I'm the one to blame and the one to be banned lol.
      Was?Info
      ModellStandard (weiß, Release-Day)
      Zubehörinterne 500GB HDD, SDHC 32GB, LAN-Adapter, 128MB MemoryCard
      Wi-Fi SpieleWiimm's MKW Fun, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, ...

Was?Info
      ModellPremium (schwarz, Release-Day)
      Zubehör500GB 2,5" HDD (schwarz), SDHC 32GB
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing (S&ASRT), ...

Was?Info
      Modell3DS XL (blau-schwarz)
      ZubehörSuperCard DSTwo, 4GB SDHC
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 7, ...

Was?Code / ID
      Wiimm's MKW-Fun0904-9558-6482
      Nintendo Network IDEnting
      Nintendo 3DS5455-9634-9827

Danke an feeder für meinen tollen Avatar!

eN-t schrieb:

You can't abuse this as it only allows you to kick people from your very own private room. That's what the option is all about.

And even if people abuse it, who the flying f*ck cares? If I get kicked from a room, I don't re-enter that, simple as that. If I do re-enter repeatedly, I'm the one to blame and the one to be banned lol.

Lmao xD

All right, if you say so, I was just wondering about it. lol :P