Help Me Please. Error 60000

*sighs* I've been a member of the forums for about a year and I have seen more threads with similar titles to this.

Now let's get serious here, and Wiimm should really update the errors page to explain the error 60000 but in short, it means your profile is unrecognized/not registered with us in our little database. The only way to fix this error is to either
      a) Delete your save data/profile and create a new one
      b) Run the PID home-brew app (I'm sure you'll find mention of it around here somewhere) and wait about 24-48 hours - Wiimm is this option still valid?
      c) Look at a and b then pick your option

If it were me, I would option A since it's the quickest, but then you'd loose all your data.

the PID app is hosted on my Google Drive and can be found here

drive.google.com/file/d/0B29qA…JVDJoanc/view?usp=sharing

Just download and extract the contents to the SD card (if memory serves its already in the apps folder) if its not just put the app in the apps folder and load it up and follow the instructions (if any)
      Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)
      @BeanJr It feels like you didnt even read this thread lol. There is no problem with him understanding what the Error Code means.

Mrtepig schrieb:

When I get the wiipad extracter and put it on my flash drive it doesnt show up on homebrew please help me!

Well this should show you that you do something wrong. There are 2 main failures you could have done:

1) Folder Structure: USB://APPS/[APPNAME]/boot.dol
      2) If you have also inserted a SD Card you have to press 1 or 2 on your Wiimote to select the USB Port for Apps.
      There is another way to save a friend code: Link your console to your Wii-Homebrew.com-Account on wiimmfi.de/assign-console (use another MKWii friend code which does not give you 60000 to register), then you can add your SSBB friend code to Wiimmfi.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

@Leseratte oh yeah thats true I guess but who wants to create a NEW profile for the game if they could just use an app to upload their PID's to the database? Also Im wondering if in order to use the portal to assign a console do you need to do it on the game you want to register or could it be any other game?

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)
      Didn't you read his answer? You can just create a new license in MKW, assign your console using that, and then you can add the SSBB FC to Wiimmfi.
      Was?Info
      ModellStandard (weiß, Release-Day)
      Zubehörinterne 500GB HDD, SDHC 32GB, LAN-Adapter, 128MB MemoryCard
      Wi-Fi SpieleWiimm's MKW Fun, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, ...

Was?Info
      ModellPremium (schwarz, Release-Day)
      Zubehör500GB 2,5" HDD (schwarz), SDHC 32GB
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing (S&ASRT), ...

Was?Info
      Modell3DS XL (blau-schwarz)
      ZubehörSuperCard DSTwo, 4GB SDHC
      Wi-Fi SpieleMario Kart 7, ...

Was?Code / ID
      Wiimm's MKW-Fun0904-9558-6482
      Nintendo Network IDEnting
      Nintendo 3DS5455-9634-9827

Danke an feeder für meinen tollen Avatar!
      I just wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly

So in short the console assigning can be done on any other game that has successful login to Wiimmfi and from there other FC's can be revived? Got it!

@OP I hope this clears things up for error 60000

@BeanJr, @Leseratte, @Tock, and @eN-t, I will try my best to use your advice to my advantage, Thank you

Sigh I think I've hit the end of the line, I am unable to get my old brawl friend code without going online so I can input it,
      The friend code extractor hasn't worked and I've tried it 5 times over the past couple days.
      Is there any way to get my old brawl code without deleting my save data.

Oh my god, Scratch everything I just said last post

I am stupid at these things.

@Tock I just moved the file there and it worked, Thank you
      P. S You can bash me cause I'm a noob :/