Trying to connect Mario Kart DS to Wiimmfi, ¡Successful!

Wobtendo schrieb:

I still don't understand how I am supposed to get online to mkds
    What is there to not understand? You drag your MKDS rom into the patcher on the first page, change your DNS settings on your DS, and load the patched rom on an flash cart.
    Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
    Spoiler anzeigen
    Wii Games:
    Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
    Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
    Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
    *cringe*
    Ok, So this is the same issue that you guys had but when I connected my Sky Broadband router, then put the Wiimmfi DNS on my DS. I go onto WFC and select a match. It gives me a green light telling me its running correctly for a few seconds, then reverts to red, and gives me the Error 52000. How do I fix that?

Allanbuzzy schrieb:

Ok, So this is the same issue that you guys had but when I connected my Sky Broadband router, then put the Wiimmfi DNS on my DS. I go onto WFC and select a match. It gives me a green light telling me its running correctly for a few seconds, then reverts to red, and gives me the Error 52000. How do I fix that?

Yay, a UK user who isn't Bean! Right, your sky router is refusing to give your ds dhcp. So we're gonna give it a static IP.
    Set your IP to '192.168.0.101' (less chance of being given by DHCP), subnet '255.255.255.0' and gateway of '192.168.0.1'
    I personally hate Sky, I use BT, but I get the error myself unless DHCP is off

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokemonAcer schrieb:

Allanbuzzy schrieb:

Yay, a UK user who isn't Bean! Right, your sky router is refusing to give your ds dhcp. So we're gonna give it a static IP.
    Set your IP to '192.168.0.101' (less chance of being given by DHCP), subnet '255.255.255.0' and gateway of '192.168.0.1'
    Do I have to do it to my router or my DS? Because my DS gave me the green light for a while, then told me it stopped working and get the Error 52100

Allanbuzzy schrieb:

PokemonAcer schrieb:

Allanbuzzy schrieb:

Yay, a UK user who isn't Bean! Right, your sky router is refusing to give your ds dhcp. So we're gonna give it a static IP.Set your IP to '192.168.0.101' (less chance of being given by DHCP), subnet '255.255.255.0' and gateway of '192.168.0.1'
    Do I have to do it to my router or my DS? Because my DS gave me the green light for a while, then told me it stopped working and get the Error 52100
    On DS. Green then red = it connected but something went wrong before it was sucessful, and that error code means there was an error with the DHCP system.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokemonAcer schrieb:

Allanbuzzy schrieb:

PokemonAcer schrieb:

Allanbuzzy schrieb:

Yay, a UK user who isn't Bean! Right, your sky router is refusing to give your ds dhcp. So we're gonna give it a static IP.Set your IP to '192.168.0.101' (less chance of being given by DHCP), subnet '255.255.255.0' and gateway of '192.168.0.1'I personally hate Sky, I use BT, but I get the error myself unless DHCP is off
    On DS. Green then red = it connected but something went wrong before it was sucessful, and that error code means there was an error with the DHCP system.
    So how do I fix that though? I live in my parents house, and I don't want to affect their broadband.
    @Allanbuzzy This may help: link

It's Nintendo's solution to when people got this error code when NWFC was still up.
    Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
    Spoiler anzeigen
    Wii Games:
    Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
    Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
    Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
    *cringe*
    Error 52100 says, that your NDS is unable to connect to your router. Is your connection encrypted? Does your router use WEP? The most routers use WPA(2) as default, because WEP is more vulnerable. I have two networks. One for my NDS and one for everything else. The network for my NDS uses WEP, but has a MAC filter to protect it. My NDS is the only device, which can connect to it.

pistonfish schrieb:

Error 52100 says, that your NDS is unable to connect to your router. Is your connection encrypted? Does your router use WEP? The most routers use WPA(2) as default, because WEP is more vulnerable. I have two networks. One for my NDS and one for everything else. The network for my NDS uses WEP, but has a MAC filter to protect it. My NDS is the only device, which can connect to it.
    52100 is a DHCP error xD

Its been a while, but I think I'm finally figuring out how to get connected. However, I have this issue. The DS is asking for a WEP key, but my router is a WPA2-PSK (AES) and I tried putting in the password to that and it's not accepting it. I might have typed the password wrong, but I'm gonna post something just in case I can't do it.
    The DS only supports WEP. Set your router to WEP (and remember to set it back to WPA2 afterwards as WEP can be hacked very easily).

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
    Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()