About Hidden Hackers

About Hidden Hackers

Hello all,

I was a regular Mario Kart Wii (and an angry cheater in the last), and like many other i played many times against other cheaters on Wiimmfi since May 2014. Actually Wiimm and the moderator team managed to get rid most of them who hack *obviously* (Item hacks, Speedhacks, Moonjump). It's great, but now there's a new kind of hackers who can't be banned easily, they hack hidden. The problem is, that these codes give a huge advantage to the player who use these in war or in Worldwides and have sometimes/always small lags when they fall down or get hit by a shell.
      I don't know if Wiimm, MrBean can do something to prevent and ban automatically these hackers. Finally, these codes can be found with Google easily, and that's why i think by analysing others race that a certain number of people use them (i think of people who finish ALWAYS 1st-2nd-3rd. Mario Kart Wii is a really random game, and only people who glitch/hacks/do cuts are able to be better than other people. In a well-skilled Worldwide, all people do the same cuts. For me when i saw these codes i thinked about stop that game online (or play only with friends).

Here is a list of the codes : (There's the code used in my video)
      - Instant Acceleration (cause small lags/teleportations on others screen)
      - Instant Respawn (cause small lags/teleportations on others screen)
      - No Blooper Effect
      - No Crushing Machines
      - No Traffic
      - Kill Lakitu
      - Speedometer
      - Receive Item Instantly (Can be detected by mkw-ana or CTGP anti-cheat if items are used too fast, prefer the code "Show Item Early")
      - Turbo Start Wiimote/Nunchuk
      - Change Character Between WFC Races
      - Don't Lose VR When disconnecting
      - No Disconnect

And a video that show these codes online (Made long time ago, got banned 4 weeks for it) :
      m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKpkOBadlFY

Feel free to answer this topic. I'm sorry if m'y English is bad, i'm french.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Starlight ()

Your codes like "Show Item Early" or "Receive Item Early" are perfectly detectable by mkw-ana. We've tested that. "Instant acceleration" and "Instant brake" is detectable by comparing the player's speed with the speed in the last packet and "Instant respawn" is detectable by checking how long the player's Lakitu phase takes.

Automatic turbo start could be detected (at least a warning could be printed) by checking how often a player does a perfect turbo start. There is not only "turbo start" and "no turbo start", but actually different ones giving different speed boosts. And when someone gets the "best" turbo start over multiple races, it is worth watching that player a little bit more.

Ppeople who use shortcuts use a perfect "feature" of the game so I don't see why that should be bad and people who use glitches get banned, too.

And when you know about how the network traffic works and how to interpret the outputs of mkw-ana, you are very often able to distinguish between lag and hacks.

No cheat is really undetectable.

Also, you are the only one claiming that "MKWii is dead" all the time. Maybe you should just stop cheating, or just stop playing MKWii at all if you think it is dead, and let others just have fun with a great game.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Starlight schrieb:

I changed topic name. Sorry for that, want to help. If Instant Acceleration/Instant Respawn/Perfect Start could be detected and auto banned with mkw-ana, that would be very great. Mario Kart Wii is a nice funny game when everyone in the room are all playing for fun :)
      Think of it like this:
      Everything your Wii can see in a room while online (Miis, names, what they do when playing) can be seen and checked on mkw-ana - It's called Mario Kart Wii Analyzer for a reason - it analyzes the packet captures given to it.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Did someone say that Receive Item Early is detectable by mkw-ana? I mean all the code does is un-mask the roulette animation to show you what item you're about to get. I don't use it because Wiimm said that it gives people an advantage.
      Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)

BeanJr schrieb:

Did someone say that Receive Item Early is detectable by mkw-ana? I mean all the code does is un-mask the roulette animation to show you what item you're about to get. I don't use it because Wiimm said that it gives people an advantage.
      It probably can, and it's a way to know what you have, so you can plan ahead with it.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

Torran schrieb:

It cannot do that I'm afraid. Anything that is purely on the client and does not alter the data sent cannot be detected by mkw-ana. Actually one of the ways to "hidden hack" is to either have discreetly modded Nintendo tracks or change the base stats of characters and vehicles.
      But we can detect edited nintendo tracks by checking against what we have, and base stats will make them faster/better overall which we'll see, so we can use mkw-ana then to compare.

mkw-ana CAN detect the "Receive Item Early" cheat which was used in the video in the first post. It does more than remove the animation.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

BeanJr schrieb:

That's the "Show Item Early" wich afaik cannot be detected, but receive item early can because the item is received earlier and MKW obviously sents that to the other peers.
      01-19-2038 03:14:08