Bringing back a xmas fortune reunion

Bringing back a xmas fortune reunion

Merry Xmas. and Happy Holliday's overseas. I realize that coming to this forum is like going 20 ft deep below a dumpster to looking for long lost treasures, but i'm going to just up front state clearly i'm not here to be a troll or beg or wine or complain or drama or bull shit, i'm way ahead of all that shit. my little disclamer.

I took a look at osme of hte folks here and i recognize some of the names on here, ( really just 1) but if we're all casual in chill about fortune street, and no cares to what gets done. i'm planning a xmas cast on twitch.tv for those not familiar, it's basically so people can watch me play the game and chat about it there. ( not to advertise but if it come off like that, do deliver back supportively) and i want to do basically a 40k game. obviously the only way this will work is if you are in fact plugged into wiimfii's fs server, the process from what i've gathered isn't too tricky. but it may have changed since i last done it. But from what i've heard there is a way to permanely keep friend codes in the friend roster. but my physical experience the last time i did was going on add teh friend codes and delete them right off so that i can get back in. All in all i know this is going to be likely a 1-100 shot anyone really is going to be around, i'm more or less especting to do an ai game. but in the likely hood anyone is here and wouldl ike to play have a match. feel free to reach me on a couple of ways, you'll have to forgive me for not having better forum experience, so i am going to leave my contact info here and old friend code so peopel can add me in. but on skype it's either fishbowl3/struzzdog one of the 2. I have a teamspeak server that i use, and i do have a discord page discord.gg/0busetYuJwjC19qL though it's not used that much and nobody really goes there, if you want my teamspeak server address i can throw that in.

but here is my friend code on Fortune Street 0392-5483-6060 Merry xmas and look forward to playing :) twitch.tv/fishbowl3
      John FB Games.
      twitch.tv/fishbowl3
      gaming.youtube.com
      Teamspeak: kountkong.teamspeak3.com no pass, i'm fishbowl3 poke me and i'll add you :Smiley_v3_Game_Boy_Advance:
      Hello Fishbowl3, good to have you here :)

We've done a great job during the last one and a half year, and I can tell that Fortune Street is fully working now. You can add friends without any worries, you won't destroy your savegame if you don't delete them after a session, they can be added permanently. The only drawback is, that their Mii will always be a dummy "MAX" Mii, so I recommend to write down a table with the real Mii names for each Friend Code, so you won't get confused.

Your announced XMAS-Session sounds interesting, and I might even join. However, can you please tell us the exact time and date of this session? Most people aren't around during the Christmas Holidays (December 24th - 26th).

Dominic
      thanks for the reply buddy, nice to meet ya, and that's really awesome on the effort. if anything i am going to find my old santa hat that i used back when wii could say " hey hi you doing" and more or less using the old ocarina i tossed ina code to unlock all the boards.

not sure what the time zone is for ya in your neck of the woods, but i know here i'm shooting for between noon-1 EST i want to learn closer to noon if i can. maybe that could becasue then i could have my usual talk show an hour before. ( thinking this as i'm typing :P ) and go untill well the game is over, ( or 3-4 EST, i haven't tried to do a 40k game before) but unless if it changes, i guess i can aim for noontime, I am trying to get a visit in to the nursing to visit my dad and have to call him later today.

and yeah oddly enough i'm normally never around on xmas day in fact i can't evne reacll a xmas that i ever have lol. But my family isn't doing thier xmas untill the 26th. so it is different.

and as far as people joining, i've already kinda of coutned on not many showing, i'm counting on more ai's if anything, so all in all it should make the game fly anyway.
      John FB Games.
      twitch.tv/fishbowl3
      gaming.youtube.com
      Teamspeak: kountkong.teamspeak3.com no pass, i'm fishbowl3 poke me and i'll add you :Smiley_v3_Game_Boy_Advance:
      I'd be willing to join in on your xmas stream. I'm free for the rest of the week so it should be okay.
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*