Just to check how the banning for item/glitch cheats goes... Towards Mario Kart Wii

Just to check how the banning for item/glitch cheats goes... Towards Mario Kart Wii

I have 2 questions. One relates to item and the other relates to glitch cheating ( or however you guys would like to call it)

Question 1: Let's say anonymous is playing battle online on Mario Kart Wii with 11 players. They're doing coin battle. Everyone votes and ChainChomp Roulette was chosen. When the countdown starts, the anonymous activates the moon jump code (since that's their only code) to prevent themselves from falling down to the bottom and dances around for the entire time. Would the anonymous be ban or kicked in this situation even though not bothering anyone? ( they can't since the moon jump is the only code they have)

Question 2: Let's say anonymous is able to activate and deactivate item codes. After the vote comes in and Luigi Circuit is chosen, at the countdown, anonymous decides to pratice racing against real people with no items being used by deactivate the item code and race without using any items( like if you were to play single player and change the rules to " none" towards items.) Do the anonymous get ban or kicked in this situation even though deciding to race and deactivating the item codes before the countdown even finished?

Yes, I understand hacking on worldwide or regional ( pwding people, cheating to win, freezing people's wiis, stalk hacking, and some of the other stuff..) isn't safe since there's a possible chance to be kicked or banned. I just figured I'd ask these since I'm new.
      Question 1: If a moderator happens to find out he used moonjump (it is possible to stay up there without cheats), yes, he will be banned.

Question 2: You will be banned anyways. Item cheats are already checked by mkw-ana at the beginning of the countdown, and even "removing" an item can be detected and will be banned. If you want to race without items, just don't use the item(s) you get from the item boxes.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

@Leseratte will modifying the course file be acceptable (take out all item boxes)

I would imagine that would be breaking stuff though since people would be seen as "hacking" on the modded players screen (since the item boxes are still there for everyone else)
      Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)

BeanJr schrieb:

@Leseratte will modifying the course file be acceptable (take out all item boxes)

I would imagine that would be breaking stuff though since people would be seen as "hacking" on the modded players screen (since the item boxes are still there for everyone else)
      mkw-ana wouldn't like that; I wonder if @Wiimm could add in support for the vanilla 32 tracks so that people cannot do such a thing.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Another alternative is to make a code so that you can't fire your item. Thats the closest thing I could come up with
      Using Riivolution and want access to Wiimmfi?

Download the NEW Wiimmfi Riivoluton LATE 2017 Update!

FYI I use mkw-ana anytime I go on Mario Kart Wii. If you need a dump about a specific ban to analyze it please pm me the date since that's how I name my files (yyyy-mm-dd.eth)