Unable to read disc

Unable to read disc

So earlier today I was playing a few wii games(and then Mario Party 5)and after that I decided to take a break. When I come back and put a new game in, my console is suddenly not able to read Wii and Gamecube discs? What? I don't think it was my disc drive, because as I said I was playing games earlier today and nothing was wrong. How can I fix this? Obviously, sending it to Nintendo is the worst solution for me because they'll probably delete all of the homebrew I've installed on it.

Huge thanks to anyone who can help me.
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      You tried to unplug the Wii from wall socket and wait few minutes and then tried it again? Did the disc drive made weird sounds while you was playing MP5? Well this happened to my Wii once, unplug it from wall worked for me.

Jetzt verfügbar!

"Smash Bros ist das beste Mario Kart überhaupt, denn man kann dort Pokemon fangen die Zelda heißen"

• Wii-sucks-4-U
      • Nicht über die Blüstell stolpern Tecmo!
      • Über das Induktionskabel zu fallen ist ebenfalls verboten!
      • Bloomfilter sind überbewertet...
      • ##istvollüberbewertetweil#ein"#"ist.

The wii wasn't making any weird or loud noises when I was playing, that's why this is so strange. If it did, then I can kinda understand why this is happening. And unplugging it didn't work, all it does is make three clicking sounds when I put a disc in.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      Is there any way for you to remove the top cover so you can directly look into the drive mechanics? Maybe it's blocked or something but without opening the consoles top we will not know what's going on. Otherwise I'd considering to buy a lens cleaning kit from Nintendo, but before wasting your money you should be sure what the real problem is. ;)

Jetzt verfügbar!

"Smash Bros ist das beste Mario Kart überhaupt, denn man kann dort Pokemon fangen die Zelda heißen"

• Wii-sucks-4-U
      • Nicht über die Blüstell stolpern Tecmo!
      • Über das Induktionskabel zu fallen ist ebenfalls verboten!
      • Bloomfilter sind überbewertet...
      • ##istvollüberbewertetweil#ein"#"ist.

NintendoFan schrieb:

So earlier today I was playing a few wii games(and then Mario Party 5)and after that I decided to take a break. When I come back and put a new game in, my console is suddenly not able to read Wii and Gamecube discs? What? I don't think it was my disc drive, because as I said I was playing games earlier today and nothing was wrong. How can I fix this? Obviously, sending it to Nintendo is the worst solution for me because they'll probably delete all of the homebrew I've installed on it.

Huge thanks to anyone who can help me.
      Hi!
      So I know how to fix your problem with your Wii!
      So have you tried putting in different Wii game discs? (You probably have but I'm just making sure)
      The Wii can act weird if you haven't cleaned it and dusted it, heres how to fix it fast! (This happened to my Wii)
      So get a Hair Dryer or a Fan (This is not a joke, I'm dead serious!) and blow the air into the Wii Disc Slot and blow the air into the Wii Fan at the back of the Wii!
      This happened to my Wii and I almost bought a new Wii but I tried this trick and it worked!
      If that doesn't fix it you can buy a Disc Lens Cleaner and it works on DVD Players, Blu-Ray Players, Wii, PS3, PS4, and anything that reads DVD's!
      Well I hope I could help!
      God bless and have a good day! :)

-Pikamon101
      I appreciate the help but this was 2 years ago and I've pretty much used workarounds :P Now I play Wii games on my Wii U, and I use Nintendont to play Gamecube games on either the Wii or Wii U.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*