banned from wiimmfi, admins please read

banned from wiimmfi, admins please read

wiimmfi admins ive been banned without a warning i used an item hack once just to test the servers anti-hacking and got banned forever while others get banned for like 1week not fair i didnt get the week one i got the instant permanant ban so can you please unban me i promise i wont use anymore hacks but also

what happened to the fun in wii games im just saying that even hackers want to have fun to you cant just ruin the fun for a hacker:( if i created a server i would allow any hack just like the normal server it would be great if yall could create a server that allows any hack too so if people want to use hacks they can and they can play against other people using hacks but can you please unban me i promise to follow the rules now:'(

my Mario Kart Wii FC is: 5458-1338-1471

please admin give me one more chance:'(

and why do others get banned only for 4weeks if they use item hacks because i instantly got permanent banned?
    Wiimmfi is not for hackers, and you hacked, so you got banned. If hacking was allowed on Wiimmfi nobody would play there, because you'd have a hacker in every 2nd race ruining the game for everyone. That's one of the reasons why AltWFC is completely empty.

There is also no need for "a warning" because it should be common sense not to hack in an online multiplayer game. If you want to hack, use AltWFC or go into region 191, the "hackers region" on Wiimmfi.

I have reduced your ban to 1 week.
    Consider this a final warning. Do not cheat again or you'll get a much longer or permanent ban.
    (Why would you even want to "test the server's anti-hacking"? well, now you saw its ban system in action. )

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
    Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

VR /BR freezing is - unless you are in region 191 - also not allowed.

Here is how to get to region 191 - going into 191 is allowed and will not get you banned. In this region, nearly every cheat (besides ID spoofers and VR < 1 or > 9999) is allowed.
    mkboards.com/forums/threads/wh…it-hack-in-wiimmfi.14657/

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
    Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()