Nintendon't: Game refuses to load

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Nintendon't: Game refuses to load

Recently, I setup Nintendon't on my Wii U so I could start playing Gamecube games again. I dumped a few of my game discs, transferred it to a flash drive, ready to be loaded. I played a few games: Luigi's Mansion, Mario Party 5, Super Mario Sunshine, and Pac-Man World 2. So far I hadn't had any issues with those games, not including very minor graphical glitches.

But, for whatever reason, I can't seem to load Mario Party 6. The game always black screens for me, no matter what I do to try and fix the issue. I tried updating Nintendon't, using the other USB port on the console, and disabling a few graphical options in Nintendon't settings, but nothing works.

The thing that aggravates me the most about this situation is that Mario Party 6 is listed as working with very minor graphical issues on this compatibility list. Is there anything I can try to fix it?... :/
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Display Spoiler
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      First, you should verify your ISO. Maybe there occured an error during the dumping process.
      If your ISO is OK, you should test the game by resetting all Settings in Nintendont to the default.
      If that's still not working, you may try another USB Device. Maybe yours is to slow or has different problems like cluster size not set to 32k oder 64k
      I'll try dumping my game disc again and copying it over to see if that works.(The ISO itself seems to be fine, though, it runs on Dolphin normally.) I hadn't actually tried that yet because it takes a while, and at the moment I don't have the time to do that(and I just wanted to play games yesterday so I went back to playing Luigi's Mansion).
      Display Spoiler
      Wii Games:
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      please keep in mind that even when a game runs in dolphin, it may have problems with Nintendont. The only way to verify your iso is to check and compare md5-hashes with redump.org.

Another issue could be that your hdd (if you use one) is fragmented which can cause to long loading times for big files needed in the game.
      Right, sorry about that.

But anyway, going through the whole process again solved the issue, I can now play the game like normal. I honestly have no idea what went wrong the first time I dumped my disc. :/
      Display Spoiler
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*