Nintendon't: Game refuses to load

Nintendon't: Game refuses to load

Recently, I setup Nintendon't on my Wii U so I could start playing Gamecube games again. I dumped a few of my game discs, transferred it to a flash drive, ready to be loaded. I played a few games: Luigi's Mansion, Mario Party 5, Super Mario Sunshine, and Pac-Man World 2. So far I hadn't had any issues with those games, not including very minor graphical glitches.

But, for whatever reason, I can't seem to load Mario Party 6. The game always black screens for me, no matter what I do to try and fix the issue. I tried updating Nintendon't, using the other USB port on the console, and disabling a few graphical options in Nintendon't settings, but nothing works.

The thing that aggravates me the most about this situation is that Mario Party 6 is listed as working with very minor graphical issues on this compatibility list. Is there anything I can try to fix it?... :/
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      I'll try dumping my game disc again and copying it over to see if that works.(The ISO itself seems to be fine, though, it runs on Dolphin normally.) I hadn't actually tried that yet because it takes a while, and at the moment I don't have the time to do that(and I just wanted to play games yesterday so I went back to playing Luigi's Mansion).
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      Right, sorry about that.

But anyway, going through the whole process again solved the issue, I can now play the game like normal. I honestly have no idea what went wrong the first time I dumped my disc. :/
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*