Cannot install HBC on formatted wii due to DSI error and also DSI error USB loader

• Offen

Cannot install HBC on formatted wii due to DSI error and also DSI error USB loader

Hey guys, so I screwed up. I apologize in advance for my pathetic troubleshooting methods. It all started with my USB loader about to start one day but then goes to a black screen exception (dsi) occurred with a bunch of codes. I try reformatting the wii and doing a fresh install of hbc and priiloader using letter bomb but I see same error upon trying to install homebrew after opening the wii message letter bomb. So i thought my sd card was faulty so I bought a new 2gb sd card and tried same procedure. Installation seemed successful this time and I tried reinstalled all the apps and configured priiloader but after using USB loader gx again I get that same dsi error. I reformatted the wii again and now I am stuck getting error code while trying to install hbc again. Now I have no hbc and when I when I boot into priiloader I get the same dsi error code once I try to navigate the menu.
      You could maybe try to update your Wii, this will remove all the modifications you have made to your system, then try softmodding it again. Make sure you use the latest version of every application you have installed.
      If the DSI error still occurs, please post a picture of the error code on this thread.
      You did make sure you're using the correct USB port for the USB Loader?
      The USB stick or device could also be defect. Try using a different one and see if that works also
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.