MessoXtras

MessoXtras

MESSoXtras is a version of MESS for the original Xbox. Here's a video of MESSoXtras in action:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

The description of the video only lists the video showing emulation of the APF M-1000, Bally Astrocade, Casio PV-1000, Epoch Cassette Vision, Fairchild Channel F, Fujitsu FM-7, Hartung Game Master, Interton VC4000, Mattel Aquarius, Philips CD-i, Sharp X1, Sord M5, Tandy Color Computer and Tiger Game.com. However, seeing the menu of the emulator suggests to me the emulator can also emulate systems such as Arcadia 2001, Dragon 64 and Epoch Game Pocket Computer. MESSoXtras can't be downloaded yet, but if it ever becomes open source, anyone could try porting it to Wii (with optimisations for Wii if optimisations would help it run better on the Wii). As soon as MESSoXtras becomes open source, let's start working together to bring MESSoXtras to Wii so several systems the Wii hasn't emulated yet will finally be emulated on the Wii!
      Update (9th June 2017) - The uploader of the video, who is called HCF Retrocoder, replied to a YouTube comment I posted on the video saying MessoXtras is simply a port of the MAME/MESS emulator (version 0.140) so they've used that source code. When the Xbox port is released, the source code will also be released and everyone will be able to modify it. The only requirement is when anyone releases anything based on that, they'll also need to release the source code.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von childishbeat () aus folgendem Grund: I posted an update to this message.