Hi. Dumb, white United States player here.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Hi. Dumb, white United States player here.

Jokes aside, I got into the whole homebrew thing several years back, never regret it since. As for the big, black Wii my sig mentions, it's a very vanilla homebrew with some USB loaders, d2x and Priiloader, so I am by no means a beginner, though I am still rather green in topics such as NAND emulation and using multiple NMM saves for Gamecube games. I also managed to configure RiiConnect24 and I enjoy the responses in the patched EVC by other RC24 users.

However I can also grab any console and mod it enough to get people into playing USB backups; I managed to help someone else's console return into working order once again after several days of voice chat communications to enjoy USB-loaded games so I can rest easy knowing I saved one other console from being in the junkyard (even though the optical drive in it is still messed). Said friend is a lazy ass so it's a miracle I could convince him to do it, but afterward he has been grateful for the effort, and he's had some fun with it since.

Hopefully I can be considered at least an intermediate as I already have a fully-functioning softmodded Wii. I kinda suck in Mario Kart, but not everybody can drive like a god and it's been years since I had that game, so I might get into it some more rather than the Monkey Ball rip-off Nintendo calls F-Zero GX.
      I have a big, black Wii.