Required Wiimmfi Patcher update for Mario Kart Wii

Gamershy schrieb:

Alright alright, you've got a point. May as well just stop here then. Just tryin is all.

Though, at no point did I say that if an ID become invalid, it bans you. Obviously things change, but the garbage data wouldn't be regenerated every time you change out a pc part. Only time it'd be regenerated is if you did so manually. If you've been banned, however, it'd check for all the possible IDs rather than just one.
      Then that'd break once you got banned on Wiimmfi and then sold one of your RAM modules on eBay to someone else who builds a gaming PC to play on Wiimmfi :P

Nevertheless, I agree that we can probably stop this discussion now; it's unlikely that we'll ever roll our own HWID implementation on Wiimmfi, due to all the reasons you and me have described.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Hello, I don't know where to apply, so I'm applying here. I'm banned even though I haven't used any cheats on wiimmifi. The name was written as Japan Using speed hacks., but I didn't use any cheats. Very angry and unconvincing. I would like to clear up any misunderstandings as soon as possible. A few years ago, I was mistakenly banned and I'm angry.